small dosage of t3 without saa

1. Registered User
    Answers

small dosage of t3 without saa

hi

I'm starting my second part of cutting cycle.
    It will take me 8 weeks then I go on holiday
    I want to add small dosage of t3 (I,m on low carb diet for 2 years , so to take some progres is very hard)
    bf 12% 97 kg 184 cm
    Diet - low carb around 2000 kcal
    I will use eca , creatine matrix and attitude (3-OHAT and ATD)

1-8 ECA 75 mg ephedrin per day
    1-8 Xpand 1 dosage
    5-10 Attitude 3 caps

4-8 12.5mcg , 25 mcg of t3

I don't know if so small dosage of t3 will help me , cecasue I'm on low carb diet for 2 years and it's hard to make bf lower

2. Registered User
    Answers

I have tried 12.5 mcg daily while dieting while I was at around 10% BF and I noticed significant strength loss over the course of 3 weeks.

I would also personally advise you not to exceed 75 mg of ephedrine daily. I took 150 mg of ephedrine daily while on a ketogenic diet and experienced an ephedrine induced psychosis. To say it was an unpleasant experience is an understatement and I had never considered that it could happen before it did.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

"I have tried 12.5 mcg daily while dieting while I was at around 10% BF and I noticed significant strength loss over the course of 3 weeks."

thanks , but what about lost of fat ? did you noticed that fat was burning faster , and waht about body water ?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Answers

I would think you are doing the right thing. You aren't taking NOTHING, even though 3ohat & atd is pretty weak anabolically speaking, so is 12.5mcg t3 catabolically speaking. I would advise against going to 25mcg except on occasional basis for an extra kick. No more than 2 consecutive days. That's your best bet IMO.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Correcto Grunt as You do not want to replace your Thyroid Output, as your Thyroid produces about 25mcg of T3 daily so your dose is going to stimulate it, and not intefere with its release of your reg production of 25 mcgs daily. Also rember to take your temp in the morning to asess how you are doing 97, 98, 99 is where you want to be before taking your doses. after you should be at 98-100 anything over is catabolic.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

In terms of fat loss proper diet has worked better than any fat loss supplement I have ever tried and I have tried many.

I can't say how much lean mass I lost but all my lifts reduced between 5- 7.5 kg in 3 weeks. It was a real shock to be honest.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    Correcto Grunt as You do not want to replace your Thyroid Output, as your Thyroid produces about 25mcg of T3 daily so your dose is going to stimulate it, and not intefere with its release of your reg production of 25 mcgs daily. Also rember to take your temp in the morning to asess how you are doing 97, 98, 99 is where you want to be before taking your doses. after you should be at 98-100 anything over is catabolic.

sorry , but I have problems with interpret yours advices , I'm from Europa

Sholud I take 12,5 mcg every day and make 2 days with 25 mcg
    ( but how many time during 6 week of taking 12,5 mcg ?
    this is how I should take it ?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Here is a passage taken from an article on basskiller's website...

"Increase Nutrient Uptake: Not very well known, but this is a great use for T3. Doses between 6.25-12.5mcg do not shutdown endogenous thyroid output. T3 at this dose can be used to add LBM and help in keeping the fat off. When doses are kept at 6.25-12.5mcg, muscles are full and rock hard, and energy is through the roof. At these light doses, it’s common for people to go to the bathroom 5-6 times a day because there bodies are making more efficient use of the food they eat."
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Schwaugher

"Increase Nutrient Uptake: Not very well known, but this is a great use for T3. Doses between 6.25-12.5mcg do not shutdown endogenous thyroid output. T3 at this dose can be used to add LBM and help in keeping the fat off. When doses are kept at 6.25-12.5mcg, muscles are full and rock hard, and energy is through the roof. At these light doses, itís common for people to go to the bathroom 5-6 times a day because there bodies are making more efficient use of the food they eat."
  10. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Schwaugher

"Increase Nutrient Uptake: Not very well known, but this is a great use for T3. Doses between 6.25-12.5mcg do not shutdown endogenous thyroid output. T3 at this dose can be used to add LBM and help in keeping the fat off. When doses are kept at 6.25-12.5mcg, muscles are full and rock hard, and energy is through the roof. At these light doses, itís common for people to go to the bathroom 5-6 times a day because there bodies are making more efficient use of the food they eat."
    I never knew this about t3. I have finally decided to actually "cut" and I might decide to throw this in the mix at a low dose. I also have a super hard time dealing with stimulants so any other route losing weight is my best bet. I will probably be taking AAS with it though so should I still stay around 12.5? I don't want to go too high.
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

If someone could post a link to that article I would appreciate it. I browsed around but couldnt find it. I am very interested in low dose t3 use over a longer period of time ..say two months. I want to do so wihtout anabolics so need the dose to remain below catabolic levels.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

I searched for about ten minutes on pubmed and this is what i found. The lowest dose T3 experiment i found was @ 40 mcg/day. The problem is that the patients were not recieving enough protein to prevent catabolism, so the results would have been better had their diet been better. The next lowest dose treatment i found was @ 75 mcg/day which only gave the subjects 15% of the dailiy calories to protein, so obviosly there was catabolism in that study.

In four groups of obese patients matched for Body Mass Index (BMI), we studied the effects of different 3-week semi-starvation treatments followed by an 8-week hypocaloric (1008 kcal, protein 20%, carbohydrate 40%) diet with or without low doses of T3 therapy. Dietary intake (formula diet) in the semi-starvation period was 480 kcal, with 66 g protein (P) and 51 g carbohydrate (CHO) in groups I and III and with 33 g P and 84 g CHO in groups II and IV. Moreover, groups III and IV were given low doses (20 micrograms twice a day) of T3 while groups I and II received a placebo. During semi-starvation periods, a similar fall in BMI values was found in all groups, while during the low-calorie diet, T3-treated patients showed the greater BMI reduction. During semi-starvation, nitrogen balance was significantly more negative in low-protein than in high-protein-treated groups; differences between T3-treated (III and IV) and control (I and II) groups were not significant over this relatively short treatment period. No differences in 24 h urinary 3-methylhistidine or alanine excretion were evident between the four groups. During the entire period of study, daily urine creatinine excretion did not change in any group. In conclusion, in our study low-dose T3 therapy was seen to favour weight loss during low-calorie diet although negative effects on protein metabolism were not excluded, particularly when relatively small amounts of protein were administered.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

'm taking 12,5 mcg from over a week and now I don't feel any rise in temperature , any changes in bf .First two-thee days I felt small. I don't cheat and I'm taking ECA - 75 mg per day also
    Should I take more , 25 mcg ? and for how long take it ?

I was thinking of taking t3 (25 mcg) about 4 days and then stop it and 3 days off. I don'y know how my body and thyroid react on it is it safe ?

another option is to take at the dose of 25mcgs/day with a 2 on/2 off

I'm on Ultimate diet.
    from monday do thursday I'm eating around 1500 kcal ( so my metabolism slow down ) - so it is usuful to take t3

then on friday and saturday I'm eating around 1200 g of carbohydrates ( carb loading) - my metabolism rise.

Any idea - I have 4 weeks to end my diet.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Answers

There have been arguments that led to a 5on/7off protocol being developped and found useful for low-dose thyroid administration.

That means in the 25 mcg and less range. Heck it might work at 37.5 mcg too for all i know. 25mcg appears to give great results with this protocol as per the limited data I've seen about it. I think it was on AR and I also think I have a link to a thread about it in the first pages of my cutting cycle log in the cycle info forum.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help on proper dosage of Clen/T3/Osta
    By DoWork2188 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 08:01 PM
  2. Difference in dosage of T3?
    By russy_russ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 10:35 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 05:43 PM