Should clen be split into separate dosages?

Gopher

Awards
I can't recall reading it anywhere and thought because of the relatiavly long half life, splitting dosages of clenbuterol was unnecessary, but I have a friend who is generally knowledgable telling me that I should be... I'm midway though my first clen cycle--Is his advice accurate?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Clen does have a long half life (@36 hours), so there's no need to split up dosages.

Markio

Markio

Awards
dunk is right, however maybe your mate split the doses in an attempt to limit the sides - i.e he got the shakes if taking a big hit at once?

HeIsLegend

Awards
i didnt split mine up just taking one a day since yes the half life is 36 hours. Also gopher are you going to taper back down to what you started or stay at the highest amount? I am on day 6 of my 2 week on 2 week off of clen so keep me informed.

Gopher

Awards
I'm worked my way up from 40 to 120 which I'm gonna stay at for 2 more days, then go down to 100 for 3 days and end. Not going to go all the way back down. From what I've read tapering down really isn't that important.

HeIsLegend

Awards
yeah im gonna go up to 160mcg and stay there until end what are you using for your 2 week off ?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man you guys are monsters. 160mcg a day and I would of been unable to function. The shakes at 100 was damn near impossible for me to deal with while at work.

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
Start of with small doses to see how you react. It's better to split small doses at first until you see how your body reacts to it. I took too much once and will NEVER forget the shaking, etc.

Gumbo

VitaminT

Awards
Start of with small doses to see how you react. It's better to split small doses at first until you see how your body reacts to it. I took too much once and will NEVER forget the shaking, etc.

Gumbo
Can I ask how much that was?

HeIsLegend

Awards
yeah i started at 20mcg and am now up to 160 and feel good body feels slightly hotter but what hurts most of all my legs and muscles ache

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
yeah i started at 20mcg and am now up to 160 and feel good body feels slightly hotter but what hurts most of all my legs and muscles ache
Supplement with some potassium or some taurine. Clen is known to cause muscle cramping. Plus drink tons of water as well.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I always split my clen doses up... 60mcg right when I woke up (8-9 am at the time) and another 60mcg anytime before 2pm (any later and I'd have problems getting to sleep before 2 am...).

ManBeast