min 2 max 4 hours a day doing waights and cardio..

gbody

Awards
Might sound dumb but, I really need to lose waight asap..first I got friends calling talking **** about how there better then me ripped wise. I lift more then most my friends..anyway so far I have been eating 1200 cals a day I'm on sesamax, phire, and product x..I'm 20+ 5'9 lol 208 so far need to drop down to 180 before end of june..my food intake is random as I get free food at my job so I'm not picky all clean foods tho..I have bcaa'ee and some celltech carb control, and animale packs I take everyday as well..and whey duhh lol..anyway

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Well, first off, I think its stupid that your worrying about what your friends say or think. Its not healthy for you to be eating only 1200 calories when you weigh 208. Also, with the amount of time you plan on working out, I think that's just stupid. IMO, you seriously need to get your priorities straight and re-evaluate what you are doing.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might sound dumb but, I really need to lose waight asap..first I got friends calling talking **** about how there better then me ripped wise. I lift more then most my friends..anyway so far I have been eating 1200 cals a day I'm on sesamax, phire, and product x..I'm 20+ 5'9 lol 208 so far need to drop down to 180 before end of june..my food intake is random as I get free food at my job so I'm not picky all clean foods tho..I have bcaa'ee and some celltech carb control, and animale packs I take everyday as well..and whey duhh lol..anyway
I am completely flabbergasted..Weren't you in another forum talking about how you couldn't wait to hit the juice?:blink:

There are so many things wrong with this post..lol..

1)You said Cell Tech, take that word out of your vocabulary, and the product off your shelf..I myself am going to shower simply because I typed it out

2)Never again use the word 'random' when describing your food intake. If you ever plan to make progress 'random' should be the very last word you even consider using to describe what you eat.

3)Stop caring what other people think. If you aren't in this for yourself, then you are in it for all the wrong reasons.

4)Do not consider lifting weights for 4 hours..Please..

5)IF YOU WEIGH 208 POUNDS EAT MORE THAN 1200 CALORIES A DAY FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
1)You said Cell Tech, take that word out of your vocabulary, and the product off your shelf..I myself am going to shower simply because I typed it out
5)IF YOU WEIGH 208 POUNDS EAT MORE THAN 1200 CALORIES A DAY FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!
:toofunny: id also like to add :goodpost:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am completely flabbergasted..Weren't you in another forum talking about how you couldn't wait to hit the juice?:blink:
I am always amazed at the memory and attention to detail some of you have. How you would remember some random guys name, and what he was talking about amazes- specially when it was from another board.:clap2:

gbody

Awards
Nice..I don't do waights for 4 hours I do cardio..none the less its all working..you guys are prolly right but hell the things we do...ill post pix in like a week or so. If I can I'll try and find the thread I sent that gave me this info. I know all this might sound dumb but it works with not that much muscle lost at the end. I'll post pics to prove it. Later...ohh and hey mullet thanx for coming threw. I'm so going to copy your avi lol..

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well...If you think that 1200 cals a day will not net a loss of muscle and that adding those supps to an already low calorie intake isn't dangerous then i'm not sure what to say.

Hope you have health insurance?

njmuscle66

DS Board Rep
Awards
working is a relative term. You are losing weight because you are STARVING yourself. And you will lose mostly muscle. So instead you become what i call a skinnier/fatter person. I am sure that was not your goal The weight goes down but the percentage of bodyfat increase. Not my idea of success! Is it the most efficient matter for long term results. Of course not. When you are ready to be a little more structured and open to feedback just let us know!

Markio

Markio

Awards
Agree with every reply, do training for yourself - not to intimidate/show off etc.

Look in the mirror and think about how you feel when you are walking around, what improvements would you make to improve your life and then do it - don't worry about others.

You'll never please/impress everyone even if you tried - for example in the last week I have been called both "beefcake" and "skinny"!!

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im going to try this say this in the easiest way to understand.

When you eat 1200 calories a day, you are completely starving yourself. Sure your weight is dropping, but it is all muscle. My girl friend when she weighed 118 and wanted to cut some weight ate around that many calories and lost fat, not muscle she has. So look at the weight difference between the two of you to see why people are shocked you are eating 1200.

If you are eating random foods, how the hell do you know you are only getting 1200 calories? Go use fitday.com to device a SPECIFIC diet to eat during the day. Try and space those calories between 6 meals a day.

Cardio 4 hours a day is to much. In reality I think an hour is the most. I like high intensity cardio best. Get your heart right in to the target heart rate zone, that is good for losing fat and I garauntee you wont be able to go for 4 hours than.

The most important thing is you REALLY need to have a diet. You cant eat random food. This is not how the world works. If it was, than every fatass in this world would be skinny. Look how many obese people decide to starve themselves and what not. One year later, hell, 5 years later, they are still a fat ass and often times they gain weight from it. Yea when you eat 1200 calories, once you start eating normal amuonts again your body is going to store it as fat to prepare for the next time you try starving yourself. If you honestly want to get to 180, you need an actual diet that you actually stick too. No random food, no unhealthy crap in it. Getting to 180 in two months I also think is an unrealistic goal, thats 30lbs in 2months. I do not think it is physically possible to lose that much weight in fat in that time peroid.

Go to the diet section and look at a real diet plan and use fitday to find a diet you think is good than post it here, you will get many that will help you make it better so it works best.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll try to make my input short and simple. 2 things:

1) You're overtraining as certain as my ex-girlfriend's a whore.
2) How can you eat random backorders at work, and be so certain you're eating 1200 kcal per day?