t3 too high?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:think: I've searched around a bit and have come to the obvious conclusion that the accepted max dosage for t3 is 100mcg ED. Is there anyone out there who has gone higher with no side effects.....or is there anyone who can tell me why you couldnt push the dosage upwards of 150 mcg ED. I know it sounds NEWB....but ive searched and searched..thanks for the help.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I have seen reports of a few weeks run at 125mcg ED without major trouble.

The proper way to assess correct dosage is by monitoring waking body temperature. I'm not too sure what the accepted ''good'' temp would be though. I'm actually not sure what the normal body temp is in fahrenheit, since I live in the world of celsius... :think:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
appreciate the quick response....anybody got a good link on the temperature method...or some insight?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think going that high would require a lot of chemistry intake to keep you from wasting muscle. I've went to 100 briefly but the waking in piles of sweat and nose bleeds was enough to end that dosage pretty quick.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i've yet to exceed 37.5mcg's. that dose works fine, so why go higher and risk burning muscle? JMO.

The Godfather

Awards
:think: I've searched around a bit and have come to the obvious conclusion that the accepted max dosage for t3 is 100mcg ED. Is there anyone out there who has gone higher with no side effects.....or is there anyone who can tell me why you couldnt push the dosage upwards of 150 mcg ED. I know it sounds NEWB....but ive searched and searched..thanks for the help.
Well the higher it goes the higiher protein turnover is so you will require more anabolic support to prevent muscle loss.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bump to the question of anyone actually knowing about the true workings of the temperature method?

Mr.50

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What do you mean the true workings of the temp method?
If you are over 98.6 at 25mcgs, there is no reason to go higher, now if you are not responding at 25mcgs you go up half a dose, and see and etc. People are not patient, as t3 is active well over 24 hours, and for some it takes time. I have yet to go over 50 mcg stacked with T2

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry AP. I should have been more clear in my question. What I was wondering is, is 98.6 the morning temp to shoot for? If that is the case then I assume one should only take the minimum dosage to maintain temp at 98.6. Or are we trying to shoot for a supramaximal temp like 99.0 degrees, etc? I realize that as some temp (probably much above 99 the negatives will drastically outweigh the positives but I am just looking for specifics. Also can temp be taken with just the morning oral thermometer under the armpit (don't worry I will wash it after)? Or is there another method?

What do you mean the true workings of the temp method?
If you are over 98.6 at 25mcgs, there is no reason to go higher, now if you are not responding at 25mcgs you go up half a dose, and see and etc. People are not patient, as t3 is active well over 24 hours, and for some it takes time. I have yet to go over 50 mcg stacked with T2

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No prob Mr.50, over 98.6 would be optimal, and I think under 100, as you might be catabolic over 100.
IMO armpit or mouth would be fine, just don't do it right after the other:lol:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
No prob Mr.50, over 98.6 would be optimal, and I think under 100, as you might be catabolic over 100.
EXTREMELY VALUABLE INFORMATION ON THE TEMPERATURE HERE!!!

Reps to you my man! :woohoo:

newt

Awards
My take is that you should stack it with clenbuterol and not increase the dose at all.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats always an option Newt. I hope he does not have super dosed clen, and can handle sweating like the half ton man lifting his head.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I absolutely hate clen....im using albuterol along with the t3.....i am really actually trying to shed some muscle in this cut as well...i know that sounds wierd but i went a little overboard on my bulk and got bigger than i like....100 mcg has been working well....it was more of a inquisition for knowledge than anything....thanks to all of you for your info and input.....i think ill look into the t2...never really thoguht about that.

trashydiva24

trashydiva24

Awards
Question.... are you taking the t3 all at once (i.e. 100 mg in the morning) or are you staggering the dose... I have known individuals who take 100 mg x 2 per day. I don't know if this is the norm or if they are unique. I am thinking of starting back on the clen + T3 stack and am really interested in these posts.... Thanks for all the help!!! :trout:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
T2 is less catabolic to muscle, though...

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I just got some CEM supplies for a month from now so I am getting ready and I think this is a real valuable piece of info.

Mr.50

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Question.... are you taking the t3 all at once (i.e. 100 mg in the morning) or are you staggering the dose... I have known individuals who take 100 mg x 2 per day. I don't know if this is the norm or if they are unique. I am thinking of starting back on the clen + T3 stack and am really interested in these posts.... Thanks for all the help!!! :trout:
I am taking 50 in the morning and 50 in the late afternoon before my 30 min cardio session....ive lost a lot of weight......is t2 in the same gray area as far as research chemicals?....not sure about that.....

The Godfather

Awards
I am taking 50 in the morning and 50 in the late afternoon before my 30 min cardio session....ive lost a lot of weight......is t2 in the same gray area as far as research chemicals?....not sure about that.....
No t2 is completely legal and available in supplements although the reviews I have read aren't that great considering what the research seems to say.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Take the WHOLE dose in the morning ONE HOUR before you eat anything. Food inhibits the absorbtion by alot. T3 has a very long halflife, so there is no need to dose more then once per day.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
EXTREMELY VALUABLE INFORMATION ON THE TEMPERATURE HERE!!!

Reps to you my man! :woohoo:
Also, take your morning temp a few days before using. The average temp is 98.6F. MY average temp is 97.9F. It is important to know this. Every person runs a bit hot or a bit cold, that's why the 98.6 is an average. For me running at 99F is very hot, while that might be perfect for some people.

Also watch the heartrate if your stacking t3 and clen/alb. You don't want your heart doing over 100bpm all day...

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also, take your morning temp a few days before using. The average temp is 98.6F. MY average temp is 97.9F. It is important to know this. Every person runs a bit hot or a bit cold, that's why the 98.6 is an average. For me running at 99F is very hot, while that might be perfect for some people.

Also watch the heartrate if your stacking t3 and clen/alb. You don't want your heart doing over 100bpm all day...
Def true, as I would hate to think how my heart would react to 100mcgs at once. As for T2 it is less effective by itself, as it has a mild fat burning quality. Most who use it like myself learned that T2 is underdosed so that when taken at twice dosage like 6 caps of Dicana can GREATLY increase thermogenesis, and nutrient partioning. ALso I learned that DO NOT take Dicana with food as directed, because it does not as effective as on empty stomach, try it and see.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Def true, as I would hate to think how my heart would react to 100mcgs at once. As for T2 it is less effective by itself, as it has a mild fat burning quality. Most who use it like myself learned that T2 is underdosed so that when taken at twice dosage like 6 caps of Dicana can GREATLY increase thermogenesis, and nutrient partioning. ALso I learned that DO NOT take Dicana with food as directed, because it does not as effective as on empty stomach, try it and see.
Dude, SOMEONE needs to start selling the active in Dicana in 2mg caps, 120 caps for $40 or somesuch... Generic labz maybe? Hey, I'll go and ask them. Or research T2. There's one place but dayum the prices... :aargh: