Albuterol & Ketotifen doseages

BLsGalant97

Awards
I've searched and searched for this but i couldnt find a clear cut answer. Im going to be starting albuterol tomorrow.

My question is how many weeks should an albuterol cycle last? Also how long before using ketotifen?? Should ketotifen be used right away or a few weeks after using the albuterol?

Im thinking about running albuterol for 4-5 weeks at 4mg 3 times a day.
Taking ketotifen (1mg at night) during weeks 3-5.

Does this sound correct?? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Ketotifen is not needed while taking albuterol... Beta receptor downregulation is not nearly as significant an issue as with clenbuterol.

BLsGalant97

Awards
ok now im confused.....i thought ketotifen was needed when using albuterol for longer periods. Thats why some take albuterol 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Some people use benedryl. Theres plenty of topics on taking ketotifen with albuterol on AM. Im just trying to figure out how long to take it.

Not trying to be a **** or anything but you said it yourself in anoher thread. (I would paste the url but I dont have enough posts)but heres your post......

"I think clen is garbage. For fat loss just stick with the EC, or if you want to get exotic try albuterol (with 1mg of ketotifen taken at night), at 12-16mg/day. There's real data (on humans no less) out there that it is effective at increasing strength and muscle mass, and it is also going to be nearly as effective as clen at cutting fat too (though don't go trying to increase muscle mass and lose fat at the same time on it, only R3-IGF1 seems capable of that)."

But anyways how long should the albuterol cycle be taken at a time....5 weeks good...then take a break???

Thanks

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
ok now im confused.....i thought ketotifen was needed when using albuterol for longer periods. Some people use benedryl. Theres plenty of topics on taking ketotifen with albuterol on AM.

Not trying to be a **** or anything but you said it yourself in anoher thread. I cant paste the url because I dont have enough posts but heres your post......

"I think clen is garbage. For fat loss just stick with the EC, or if you want to get exotic try albuterol (with 1mg of ketotifen taken at night), at 12-16mg/day. There's real data (on humans no less) out there that it is effective at increasing strength and muscle mass, and it is also going to be nearly as effective as clen at cutting fat too (though don't go trying to increase muscle mass and lose fat at the same time on it, only R3-IGF1 seems capable of that)."

But anyways how long should the albuterol cycle be taken at a time....5 weeks good...then take a break???

Thanks
Yeah, there's a lot of theory behind the benefits of using ketotifen. First hand experience in my case has altered my viewpoint on this particular subject however.

You are free to use the ketotifen if you like, I don't think it's needed though and the appetite boosting effect it had was gnarly for me.

BLsGalant97

Awards
Ok cool....5 weeks straight should be safe then?

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
can albuterol be ran with igf? I know this isn't the best idea with clen.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
thats the best news ive heard all day.

you don't have to go 2 on 2 off with albut?

im doing a 4 week igf followed by 8 week prop tren.

I think i'll do 2 on 2 off alternating clen and alb
ex
2weeks albut
2 eca
2 weeks clen..etc

is there better way to do this considering i can use alb for a little longer?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd use keto just in case. It isn't going to hurt you, and I'd definitaly use it on a long cycle over 4 weeks.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
If you can't get ket. will bendadryl at night work just as well for cycles longer than two weeks?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
One nice thing about extended release albuterol (asthalin SR) is that you can use larger doses. I've worked up to 24mg/day and the results are great!

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I use benadryl with eca on every 3rd week to upregulate...works fine for me.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
ya i was thinking of doing that but im using alb not an eca stack but thanks anyways.

UNCCFitness

Board Supporter
Awards
alb and eca work similarly... so benadryl is used with both by many people.

... and just a side note... have you tried the eca stack? im not sure why people are turning to more expensive, illegal products... if you have proper diet and exercise your going to loose weight. and if you cant get shredded taking the EC stack... you arent doing something right!

ktw

Awards
  • Established
i'm taking alb because i could not get pure ephedra easily plus i read about reported strength loses while using it and if you read my logs you can note that it is my goal to lose no strength while dropping fat, which albuterol helps with very well. It is not expensive, 30 bucks for 20 days worth, which is not bad compared to over the counter supps. So far it is working very well and I like that I can take it at night and still sleep and that I don't get any jitters or sides from it. Maybe in the future I will try an eca stack, but for now this works fine.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Plus my diet is helping as well, but losing 7 lbs in 2 weeks with increases in strength and decreases in bodyfat isnt too bad if you ask me.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Albuterol is 28 bucks for a 33 day supply where I get it. And that's for a jacked up dose too (24mg/day).

Cheaper than ECA.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
yo ex how can i contact you off the board, i dont have pms.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
what exactly does benedryl do?
Is it act similar to ketotifen?

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
What is the general benadryl protocol?

Say for using clen or alb, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, eca in the middle.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
ive been doing 50mg a night, seems to be doin the trick.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
ktw- you do this everynight everyweek?

or just on the off weeks or what?

Thanks again.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking 16mg of Albuterol a day, about to move up to 20mg, 50mg/night starting the 3rd week.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Works great doesn't it? I really like albuterol.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
At 16mg its really melting the stomach area fat away, can't wait to try 20 out. I also like that I feel absolutely no sides what so ever except the ability to do a **** ton of cardio. Ex is there any way to contact you, maybe on another board?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
At 16mg its really melting the stomach area fat away, can't wait to try 20 out. I also like that I feel absolutely no sides what so ever except the ability to do a **** ton of cardio. Ex is there any way to contact you, maybe on another board?
PM me on mmi.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
alright ill register tomorrow night and get on that

biotekguymba

Banned
Awards
I'm ordering Subutamol (Albuterol) (4mg tabs) to do a 5 weeker. I would like a quick critique of my proposed doseages and timing.

Me: 28, 5'8", male, mesomorph, BBing for 14 yrs..

The Subutamol will be taken 3x per day (early morning: ~6:30am, Noon, then 6pm). This ok?

The Benadryl will be taken in the evening starting week 3 and going til end of week 5: Time: 6pm? Should I split this doseage up? If so, please advise.

Subutamol: Week 1 & 2: 12mg, Week. 3 & 4: 16mg, Week 4: 20mg
Benadryl: Week 3-5: 50mg

Thanks bros. I hope your Alb. went well!

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
12mg is a fairly low dose for me. If it works for you though enjoy.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Ya this is my first cycle and I'm currently at 20mg a day, 12 really did not do anything.