Whey Protein taste like ....

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Tighe
    Well, it turned out pretty much like putting dry powder in your mouth would be like. Dry. And powdery. Not my finest moment, that's for sure.

Hehehe......

Next you'll try snorting it.......

2. Try using Vanilla whey powder and orange gatorade.......Taste like an orange creamsicle.( I think I read about it in the recipe section.)
    Just got my own internet store, great gifts for Fathers day. Watches, Jewelry, Cologne, Vitamins
    www.amway.com/Jlandep
    •   

3. If worse comes to worst, you can try mixing it in how water (so you don't have to use as much), hold your nose and down it like a champion.

4. Quote Originally Posted by theshocker21
    Get substance!!!! Tastes like CANDY!
    Substance WPI is the only one I can handle with just water. If you use real cold water the grape or watermellon is awsome. Every other protien I have to use a blender and add fruit, milk, PB, or other junk to make it tolerable.

It is a bit pricey, but if you want just Whey and Water that's the one.

5. personally it never bothered me... milk or water, never borthered me.
    cheers,
    darkpoet3113
    •   

6. MM vanilla and any flavor crystal light is great in water or just the MM with milk is good too. I tried MM with hawaian(sp?) punch and was decent but a lil too sweet.

7. i use ON proteins also.....dont really have any problem mixing it with water....im using the strawberry at the time......taste decent....instead of using the 1 scoop per 10 oz......i use 2 scoops per 10oz. makes it a little bit thicker and better tasting....will be trying the cookies and cream next....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 10:06 PM
  2. Good stirring/tasting Whey protein.
    By Pitbull14218 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 04:21 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 09:24 PM
  4. WHEY protein like sugar
    By conan1071 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 08:36 PM
  5. Best tasting whey protein you've had?
    By MarcoNJ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 11:28 AM