Suggestions for Cutting Stack + Regimen

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
I'm just about ready to start on a cutting phase now that school is about to finish up.

About what percent bodyfat would you all guess that I'm starting at? I would guess around 15, but I'm not too experienced with BF measurements. I'm 6' 0". 204 pounds.

Also, I think I have some visceral adipose tissue--or at least that's what I think the bloated look is. Kind of weird that you can see abdominals of sorts visible and then have the pooch in the middle. Maybe look into Ab-solved?

I've been slowly implementing plans to shift to lower GI foods and lower carbs (e.g. switching out Kashi cereal for raw oats, dropping the tortilla and just having spinach and a chicken breast with a little salsa), so diet should be in check when I start.

I've started doing 3-4 days/wk HIIT, about 15-17 minutes per sessions excluding warm-up time (35 seconds @ 11 mph, 1:30 at 3.0 mph).

Cutting supps:

IBE Albuterol
4 mg @ 3x per day

Caffeine
200 mg @ 2x per day

Sesamin
2 caps per day

Green Tea Extract (1Fast 50% Egcg)
1.3 g/day, taken in two doses

Fish Oil (Vitamin Shoppe Lemon-Lime)
1 Tbsp. / day

Benadryl: 25 mg every other night except when school doesn't give me enough sleep to let it work its way out of my system before classes start up again.

I've been using the fish oil and green tea as staples for ages now.

Any suggestions/comments?

I'm looking forward to trying albuterol. I have athletically-induced athsma, so I think it's going to really help with the cardio. The athsma makes doing mid-intensity cardio really tough. I already like HIIT a lot more in that I can handle sprints with time to get my breathing under control much more easily than I can extended sessions of cardio.

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
A few more directed questions:

1) Is this enough HIIT? I've heard some say about 15 minutes. I've been thinking about trying to boost it to 20 minutes + warmup. I'd assume that 4 times per week would be adequate.

2) I have some camphibolic that I was thinking about using after the albuterol (i.e. when my beta receptors are being upregulated again). Should I just run it along with my current supps or make some changes?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Might want to let you diet get into check for a while first and see what you can do supp free to begin with. If your heart is set on adding cutting supps I would just start with a caffiene type of stack or the Albuterol first. that's a lot of supps to kick off with when just the diet may be enough.

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
Might want to let you diet get into check for a while first and see what you can do supp free to begin with. If your heart is set on adding cutting supps I would just start with a caffiene type of stack or the Albuterol first. that's a lot of supps to kick off with when just the diet may be enough.
You think? I would think that an albuterol-caffeine stack would be comparable to an ECA stack (not sure why people even include the A, other than it being an old habit) in that they both activate the beta receptors. Plus the added bonus that albuterol also bronchodilates.

All the other supps that I've used are staples minus the Sesamin, which I've heard many people call a staple, anyway.

It's not a bad idea to just try to implement the diet on its own. I've got a few weeks of school, anyway. Can't really be hitting the pool/lake/beach before I finish those, anyway. Still, I'm in a pretty intense program, meaning that I'm probably going to be spending 12 hours per day sitting on my butt in lecture or studying for the next few weeks. I've found that it's tough to cut much that way.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
My personal experience is that i'm losing much more weight now using less supps than I was when I was stacking several of the ones you mentioned above. It seemed to wear me out. Now I go a while using nothing then kick in one or two things like caff/eph for a couple weeks then off again. Much better results and cheaper too :)