Masterdrol, Phera-Plex, or something else?

Cutter

Awards
OK the only reason why I posted this was because I wouldnt know where to start asking questions....

I am 5'9-10ish 192.2, Im 19% Body Fat, most fat in mid section and top of legs( abnormal isnt it? lol)

My activities are- work out 5 times a week plus I work at a nursery as a loader 40 hours a week so that gives me a good workout too! I would say that I am above average in my activites....

Im wondering if I should take Masterdrol or Phera-Plex for a cutting cycle.....Im looking to have something help me push me over this plateau that I have reached ad struggled with for so long....about a year actually.....

any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated and I will be tryign everything I can to keep researching it all....

Thanx yall

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
OK the only reason why I posted this was because I wouldnt know where to start asking questions....

I am 5'9-10ish 192.2, Im 19% Body Fat, most fat in mid section and top of legs( abnormal isnt it? lol)

My activities are- work out 5 times a week plus I work at a nursery as a loader 40 hours a week so that gives me a good workout too! I would say that I am above average in my activites....

Im wondering if I should take Masterdrol or Phera-Plex for a cutting cycle.....Im looking to have something help me push me over this plateau that I have reached ad struggled with for so long....about a year actually.....

any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated and I will be tryign everything I can to keep researching it all....

Thanx yall
At 19% BF, there must be some flaws in your diet if your at a plateau. I dont think that PHs/AAS is the answer for you. Check out the nutrition and training forums first, and get all the basics down first. If you are unsure if your diet and training is in fact flawed, please post both, and then we can go from there. :)

Cutter

Awards
At 19% BF, there must be some flaws in your diet if your at a plateau. I dont think that PHs/AAS is the answer for you. Check out the nutrition and training forums first, and get all the basics down first. If you are unsure if your diet and training is in fact flawed, please post both, and then we can go from there. :)
I knew that was something that I should do....right now I dont ahve my diet going the way that it should...however, I am working on it....I need to find other sources of cheap foods besides oatmeal and tuna...those are givens....but what else? I know that my training needs a lil improvement so I will post that to see if anyone will cretique it.....just give me a week or two to get everything set up....thanx for ur advise

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I knew that was something that I should do....right now I dont ahve my diet going the way that it should...however, I am working on it....I need to find other sources of cheap foods besides oatmeal and tuna...those are givens....but what else? I know that my training needs a lil improvement so I will post that to see if anyone will cretique it.....just give me a week or two to get everything set up....thanx for ur advise
Check out this site:
http://dietforumlive.com

Jessibessi

Awards
Why not get some bulk tta?? Forskin or something the ph seems stupid...