Ephedrine and sleeping prob

1. Registered User

Ephedrine and sleeping prob

Hello,

Yesterday was the first time that I took 1 cap of ephedrine(25mg), I took it at 02:00pm because my practise was at 06:30pm, I was so wakeful so I got a problem to sleep, I fell asleep only at 06:00am.

I saw in the instructions that i shouldn't take the ephedrine after 04:00pm only.

Any opinions about that?

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by machinehead23
    Hello,

Yesterday was the first time that I took 1 cap of ephedrine(25mg), I took it at 02:00pm because my practise was at 06:30pm, I was so wakeful so I got a problem to sleep, I fell asleep only at 06:00am.

I saw in the instructions that i shouldn't take the ephedrine after 04:00pm only.

Any opinions about that?
    You are obviously a very sensitive responder. did you take it with any caffeine if so how much? Did you get any bad jitters or did you feel your heart racing?

If you didn't get any bad side effects other than the nergy and insomnia you may want to try taking it first hting in hte morning and that may possibly give you an energy boost for the remainder of the day.

Something else you could try is taking a half dose if at all possible (12.5/100) and see how that works
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Start with a lower dose. Even then, if you're new to E, the first day or two are the worst in terms of sleeplessness. after that you'll probably get used to it and be able to sleep if you avoid dosing after 3 pm or so.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Start with a lower dose. Even then, if you're new to E, the first day or two are the worst in terms of sleeplessness. after that you'll probably get used to it and be able to sleep if you avoid dosing after 3 pm or so.
    There are always weirdos like me I got absolutely no stimulation from the very first use (and this was my very first stimulant/never drink coffee) and I could take it 5 mins before I went to sleep with no probs.
  5. Registered User

Well, when I took the ephedrine, I took it without caffeine, because the caffeine pills haven't arrived, now I have the caffeine pills.

In the past I took superdrol and I didn't have any side effects so I donno about that, maybe the ephedrine is new to my body so that why my body react in that way.

I have to mention that my heartbeat didn't grow.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I think it all depends upon what state your adrenals are in as to how stimulants effect you. If they're "fatigued" then they won't pump out the epi/nor-epi like they woud if they are in good shape.
  7. Registered User

Ephedrine

Hi machinehead,

The first few times you take alomst any stimulant you will notice the effects much more. But the other thing to point out here is that ephedrine is often stacked with another ingredient, namly Guaifenesin which:

1. Is a mild muscle relaxant (thus not good if you did take it before a workout)
    2. This ingredient prevents the ephedrine from converting into mythlamphetamine, so blunts the effects.

Ephedrine should only be effective in your system for around 4-6 hours so most would laugh at it affecting you for 16 hours!

However, experience with different stims tells me it can sometimes rev my system up so much, it even lingers the next day (esp. with StimX). My advice would be (while your system gets used to it somewhat), to just take it in the a.m when you wake up, and eat well all day to avoid a crash.

Also wind down gradually before bed (I do, T.V/music, shower, body streches, meds, relax on bed, sleep - simple).
  8. Registered User

Hi,

Thanks for the advices
  9. Registered User

Hello,

Any opinions about that?
    Just give it a week, you will be taking Ephedrine like a champ

I usually get downregulated to Ephedrine after taking it for about 6 or 7 days.
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by theshocker21
    Just give it a week, you will be taking Ephedrine like a champ

I usually get downregulated to Ephedrine after taking it for about 6 or 7 days.
    Honestly, I get downregulated on dose 2 - seriously.
  11. Registered User

Hey,

Thanks for the replys

Well I feeling better now, I think my body accustomed to the ephedrine and after 1.5 weeks I'll start to take clenbuterol.

:-)
  12. Gold Member

if you adrenals are fatigued, what is best to provide them some R&R. Aside from stopping stims of course...
    Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    I think it all depends upon what state your adrenals are in as to how stimulants effect you. If they're "fatigued" then they won't pump out the epi/nor-epi like they woud if they are in good shape.
  13. Registered User

Hey,

Thanks for the replys

Well I feeling better now, I think my body accustomed to the ephedrine and after 1.5 weeks I'll start to take clenbuterol.

:-)
    I think you should seriously reconsider starting clen after taking ephedrine for two weeks unless you were joking.

Clen is a lot more dangerous and stimulating in a harsh way. If anybody is going to use then at the very least it should be somebody with a lot of experience with stims and also it should not be turned to when a lot of the times it is not in fact necessary imo. A good exercise and training program can even get former fat endos down to contest BF% levels naturally.
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather
    I think you should seriously reconsider starting clen after taking ephedrine for two weeks unless you were joking.

Clen is a lot more dangerous and stimulating in a harsh way. If anybody is going to use then at the very least it should be somebody with a lot of experience with stims and also it should not be turned to when a lot of the times it is not in fact necessary imo. A good exercise and training program can even get former fat endos down to contest BF% levels naturally.
    Word!
  15. Registered User

The problem is in my family there is paunch problem, all of my family have paunch, in my childhood I was fat child untill age 22, I did a cutting phase without any anaerobic, only aerobic training and i lost 20kgs, but I still had paunch.

That's why I want to use the clenbuterol to lost BF and to get "squares" in my abdomen.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ephedrine and Nitrocharge
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-20-2014, 10:28 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 10:50 PM
  3. M1t and Sleep - PLEASE HELP!
    By TheShat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-16-2004, 03:45 PM