Cottage Cheese ( FAT )

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Ok.. I have never had a weight problem, and I still dont really.. I am 5ft 10 or 11" tall, and I weigh 172lbs now...
I just ran a Superdrol cycle mid feb to march.. I started weighing 160lbs and Like I said, I now weigh 172.. I am 38 yrs old, and have a very high matabolism, and have been able to eat everything without gaining weight.. But during the cycle, I was told to eat everything and then some since my matabolism was so high.. Well, Some of the weight went straight to my obliques or love handles.. when siting down, I can actually see cottage cheese or fat... I don't like that, and I have been trying to eat cleaner.. Grilled Chicken, green vegetables, steak, Yoguart, and tuna fish.. I have been trying to cut alot of the crap out that I used to eat.. I have also started jogging about twice a week now.. Not to far, because cardo wise, I am out of shape.. During the cycle, I also put on muscle and size, so I was pleased with that.. But now I know that I will need to clean up my diet alot better..

Anyway, question is this.. Since I have never had to deal with this....
How long will it take to see this crap ( Cottage cheese ) to go away ?? I would like to see my obliques look better, and get rid of that little line I have on my lower back where my obliques tie into my lats... Any ideas, or help getting rid of this would be appreicated..

I have searched seveal diets on here, and done some searching, so now I am asking for your help and opinions..

One more thing.. I am also eatting about 5 to 6 times a day to make my matabolism work harder...

Morning is like Yoguart at 7am then at 9 its a tuna fish sandwich, then at 12, its usually chicken or a steak and some vegetables.. Then at 3:30, its like a nutragain bar, and then at supper, It is whatever the wife has cooked but smaller portions than I used to eat.. Usually chicken, or steak, or spaghetti, vegetables and some fruit.. Also still drinking my whey protein after I work out everynight..

Ok, I am done.. I know its not the best diet, but I have two little girls, and it is hard to find things that they will eat.. But like I said,, Any suggestions are very welcome..

Thank You..

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
From the looks of it, it appears that you are eating the majority of your food towards the tail end of the day. Try eating more in the beginning of the day and not such a big meal at supper time. As the day goes by, your metabolism starts to slow down.

Also, you could try some early morning, low intensity cardio right upon waking on an empty stomach. Just my .02.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
So.. like a big bowl of cereal, and then at 7 eat the yogurt with granola cereal in it maybe.. Then at 9 eat the tuna fish sandwich or better yet.. Just a can of tuna ? then at 3 eat a small snack, and finish the night off with my regular supper maybe smaller portions than now ? Plus still take my whey protein..

Thanks for the reply and suggestions...

Oh yeah... When I get to work at 7, I usually do alot of brisk walking checking on all my areas.. Will that work, or do I need to get up earlier and try to do some jogging ?

Thanks

krenalor

Awards
I cut 4 inches of my waist with this diet and lifting, I hardly did much cardio because I hate it:

Meal 1
Cup of oatmeal+whey protein drink
(I drink whey to quickly get a protein source in my body after waking)

Meal 2
4 egg beaters + 1 egg
whole wheat bagel

Meal 3
Fruit of some kind, banana , berries, orange, grapefruit

Meal 4 (pre-workout)
6 oz turkey (white meat)
1 cup green beans/or spinach
1 piece wheat bread or sweet potato
or
6 oz Chicken breast (white meat)
or
6 oz lean steak (not to often with this)

Meal 5 (post workout)
Whey shake
Peanut butter sandwich (no jelly)
2 slices wheat bread
or
4 oz tunafish or chicken or turkey
2 slices wheat bread no mayo
Whey shake

Meal 6
salad+fat free dressing+tuna
1 glass low fat milk
or
yogurt here since you eat it now

desert when you can't stand it anymore
Jello is fat free with 1 carb

ideal would be do the workout in the morning and have all the carbs pre and post workout and avoid anymore carbs other then maybe whats in vegitables, but my gym is packed in the AM.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Another quick question... My wife is telling me I need to stop drinking my whey protein drinks with milk.. She says it is fattening... It is 2% milk.. I like the way it taste better than just adding water..

Should I drop the milk and just go water ??

Thanks

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Another quick question... My wife is telling me I need to stop drinking my whey protein drinks with milk.. She says it is fattening... It is 2% milk.. I like the way it taste better than just adding water..

Thanks
If your trying to cut, then yeah I would drop the milk, especially since its 2%. Go with water, or if you really have to, go with skim milk.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Thanks
Skim milk or bust. Start drinking it and soon enough you'll not be able to bare the taste of 2%. Hell, I won't even drink 2% if offered.

Of course, since your cutting just make sure everything is within your tolerance. Myself, I drink about 3-4 gallons of Skim Milk a week.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Ok ....
Thank you guys for your help..