Getting Intense Head Rush

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
I've been on T3 for about 3 weeks @ 50 mcg and EC stack (25/200) three times a day for about two weeks. I'm doing a 40/40/20 diet @ 2500 calories. I've also been doing low intensity cardio 3-5 times a week @ 45 minutes.

So the last several days I've been getting increasingly intense head rushes every time I stand up from a sitting position.

Anyone know what could be causing this?

I was thinking about cutting out the EC stack for a few days to see if it gets better.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Bump i would like to know i plan on starting a T3 cycle soon

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Usually it's a blood pressure issue when something like that happens.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I mean is that during the standing up, the blood rushes to the rest of the body leaving you with a short duration low blood pressure causing a temporary head rush.

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
What I mean is that during the standing up, the blood rushes to the rest of the body leaving you with a short duration low blood pressure causing a temporary head rush.
Oh, I see.

It's mildly annoying. I'm just concerned that it's one of those subtle clues that something is majorly off balance inside.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I see.

It's mildly annoying. I'm just concerned that it's one of those subtle clues that something is majorly off balance inside.
I wouldn't worry about it. I use to get that when I drank way too much coffee... It's just your cardiovascular system being a little late in adjusting to station changes.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The same thing sometimes happens when first starting a keto diet sometimes. water, dehydration and mineral loss(mortons no salt is good(potasium salt) and magnesium are worth trying. Maybe you are just losing weight like crazy

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
It hasn't been so bad the last few days but I think all the pressure on my body has had some kind of overtraining effect on me. I'm very achy and feeling run down. The 33" waist will just have to wait. I'm gonna drop the EC and taper off the T3 starting tomorrow.

Last edited:

Assertive_guy

Awards
It hasn't been so bad the last few days but I think all the pressure on my body has had some kind of overtraining affect on me. I'm very achy and feeling run down. The 33" waist will just have to wait. I'm gonna drop the EC and taper off the T3 starting tomorrow.
I changed the way I get up to sort this - standing up with your head either forward of your body, or bowed or both so the blood doesn't all rush away at once, and your body has a chance to react - works almost everytime.

Meatballa

Awards
I got those head rushes while on anabolic pump. I think it made more very sensitive to caffeine.