- 04-22-2006, 03:59 PM
after quitting smoking and switching jobs to 1 with 0 activity i ballooned up from 175 to 228. i was depressed....started eating nothing but taco hell and drinking nothing but beer.
since then things have turned around... my depression is gone...i now registered with usa boxing so i can get back in the ring and ive completely given myself to my training and diet.
in the last month ive lost a total of 18lbs thanks to alot of the posts ive seen on here. ive always known the base of good nutrition but it seemed like i just lacked the motivation.
just wanted to say thanks to everyone . hopefully this time next month i can be down another 8-12 lbs
for eveyone coming to this site looking for a "quick fix" i just wanted to say SUCK IT UP and do the things you hate. the things u hate are normally the things that help the most. losing weight is NOT easy for majority of us but it CAN be accomplished with the right mindset
- 04-23-2006, 02:18 AM
good advice, and keep up the good work, I get depressed when I'm inactive too, competeting is what makes u live imop.
04-25-2006, 09:18 PM
04-25-2006, 09:35 PM
This site is a good sight for motivation. Whenever I go here to read threads or read someones good results I get very motivated. It helps keep me going.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BillfromNJ in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2007, 06:27 PM
- By UberPooper1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 10-19-2005, 09:35 PM
- By GeneTikz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-06-2005, 07:49 AM
- By SwoleT in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-02-2004, 02:04 PM
- By Milo Hobgoblin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 12-16-2003, 05:42 PM