Seeing Results!

iwinulose2981

Awards
after quitting smoking and switching jobs to 1 with 0 activity i ballooned up from 175 to 228. i was depressed....started eating nothing but taco hell and drinking nothing but beer.

since then things have turned around... my depression is gone...i now registered with usa boxing so i can get back in the ring and ive completely given myself to my training and diet.

in the last month ive lost a total of 18lbs thanks to alot of the posts ive seen on here. ive always known the base of good nutrition but it seemed like i just lacked the motivation.

just wanted to say thanks to everyone . hopefully this time next month i can be down another 8-12 lbs

for eveyone coming to this site looking for a "quick fix" i just wanted to say SUCK IT UP and do the things you hate. the things u hate are normally the things that help the most. losing weight is NOT easy for majority of us but it CAN be accomplished with the right mindset

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
good advice, and keep up the good work, I get depressed when I'm inactive too, competeting is what makes u live imop.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
feels good to do something to better yourself

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This site is a good sight for motivation. Whenever I go here to read threads or read someones good results I get very motivated. It helps keep me going.