Burning Fat???

GotzPotential

Awards
Hello Everybody,
I'm a newbie to the forum as well as the anabolic scene. I had some questions about any supplements or anabolics (don't know if they are the same) that could assist my quest in burning fat. I am really determined to do this since even my wife has been noticing the weight gain. I don't really want to bulk up. I just want to burn the fat and get cut up using cardio and calistetics. I'm a husky guy who has worked out on and off and played many sports throughout my adolescence. I'm 24 years old (don't know if the age matters). I'm also concerned about potential side effects so I would really appreciate any information you guys could provide to me before I jump into this, not blind-folded, but less aware of certain things. Again, thanks for any info.

iwinulose2981

Awards
if you dont know the diff between anabolics and supps you def need to get more education on the subject before starting any supp cycle. hundreds of threads here will give you the information you need. read read read.

realize that supplements will only get you so far. no pill can replace your diet and work habits.

what is your diet like now? what type of cardio are you doing? what type of strength training are you doing?

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
I know a good supplement for burning fat

cardio+diet= fat burning supplement

if you dont know what your doing thats the best place to start out. Learn the basics and go from there

AnabolicNig

Awards
Winni-v will cut the fat in weeks if not days depending on ur BF%