WARNING: Don't try TTA transdermal

  1. WARNING: Don't try TTA transdermal


    I made one and tried it...poison ivy times 3. Heinous, and very painful. Kill me please.


  2. Ouch. Thank you O wise ginneau pig for the warning. "Seems" like a good idea, oh well.
    •   
       

  3. Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by diminuendo
    I made one and tried it...poison ivy times 3. Heinous, and very painful. Kill me please.
    A sulfur derivative that burns, hmmm facinating... Thanks for testing that theory! Remember; that which does not kill me, makes me stronger! Strong or dead those are the choices.

  4. It is a fatty acid with a sulfur, "thia" substitution at the third carbon, and should not have a sulfurious reaction. I have heard of TTA giving some people mouth blisters, so perhaps there is some unknown mechanism of irritation.

    It is not a burning at all, and it takes about three days for the rash to develop. Very poison-ivyish, raised nodes, insane itch.
    I'll stick to oral.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FDA official warns: Don't eat peanut butter, salmonella outbreak
    By GetDatFool in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 08:27 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 09:36 PM
  3. Anybody ever just try lotion for a transdermal carrier?
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2005, 12:45 PM
  4. Trying to find 4AD transdermals and M1T caps...
    By drew6236 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 01:55 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2004, 12:00 AM
Log in
Log in