what do we know about it....

h19

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok so its basically just Glycrrhetinic acid?

i mean anyone use it? know why its better worse etc?
If that isnt used in a true local formula, it can sky rocket your blood pressure, which is what some are seeing with Target X.

Adams

Carlito

Banned
Awards
If that isnt used in a true local formula, it can sky rocket your blood pressure, which is what some are seeing with Target X.

Adams

That is incorrect sir, who is seeing this happening with TargeX?

TargeX is been in the UG market a while now and I am who makes it and not but one person reported a little water retention and he was also on test so.

Thanks,

Carlito

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
is posible to use as part of anti gyno stack

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is incorrect sir, who is seeing this happening with TargeX?

TargeX is been in the UG market a while now and I am who makes it and not but one person reported a little water retention and he was also on test so.

Thanks,

Carlito
Thanks,

TargeX 1 works in a different way Yohimbine HCL works. The main ingredient Glycyrrhetinic acid is a potent cortisol inhibitor that loves 'thick subcutaneous fat' especially in abdomen region.
You may want to becareful in mixing both since GA already increases blood pressure and so will yohibine if combined together due to Yohimbine's vasodilating properties.
I am planning on improving my formula and may add a little bit of Yohimbine, caffeine and hawthorne to counter act soem possible negatice side effects.
So far if used responsibly targeX 1 won't give much trouble with BP and is efficient by itself.

Tahnks,

Carlito
Copied and pasted directly from Outlaw.

Adams

Carlito

Banned
Awards
Copied and pasted directly from Outlaw.

Adams
Yes indeed that was me, can you relay the date that was posted please? I know it was when TargeX was still at its early "testing phase" and I was going by what I've reseacrhed on the G.Acid so I did alerted people for side effects, introducing this product was a big risk for me considering I also offered other "products" back then so I had a reason to point out all possibilities, if you look for some info on licorece extract and/or G.Acid it will mention that if injested the side effects may include wate retentionand hypertention, like i said to this day just oneperson told me he had a little water retention and no one else, so i feel safe to say my TDS was successful as I expected at allowing the g.acid to remain at the site before it went to the bloodstream while there is a 5% the g.acid may go systemic the feedback on TargeX has been amazing!

I have experimented adding other ompounds in this case I wanted to add Yohimbine but was afraid of what these combined could do considering their nature...well I did mixed them and it did not work, seemed the yohimbine canceled out the effects of the g.acid.

Thanks,

carlito

PS: I go new labels and also I am experimenting with my new bold suspension which so far is working great based on feedback from my "guinea piggies" ;)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes indeed that was me, can you relay the date that was posted please? I know it was when TargeX was still at its early "testing phase" and I was going by what I've reseacrhed on the G.Acid so I did alerted people for side effects, introducing this product was a big risk for me considering I also offered other "products" back then so I had a reason to point out all possibilities, if you look for some info on licorece extract and/or G.Acid it will mention that if injested the side effects may include wate retentionand hypertention, like i said to this day just oneperson told me he had a little water retention and no one else, so i feel safe to say my TDS was successful as I expected at allowing the g.acid to remain at the site before it went to the bloodstream while there is a 5% the g.acid may go systemic the feedback on TargeX has been amazing!

I have experimented adding other ompounds in this case I wanted to add Yohimbine but was afraid of what these combined could do considering their nature...well I did mixed them and it did not work, seemed the yohimbine canceled out the effects of the g.acid.

Thanks,

carlito

PS: I go new labels and also I am experimenting with my new bold suspension which so far is working great based on feedback from my "guinea piggies" ;)
Yes that is an older post, though all the posts I read that had a few reports of higher BP, resided on the classifieds, which are cleared constintly. I have no doubt you product works, people have reported that... Im just hesitant since high BP runs in the family.

Adams

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
Carlito, I ordered some as you see above and have been using for 5 days now, is there any other boards where people are posting their results? all I can find is reports on outlaw.........anywhere else

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Carlito, I ordered some as you see above and have been using for 5 days now, is there any other boards where people are posting their results? all I can find is reports on outlaw.........anywhere else

Posting results on AM would be great!!! I think.

Carlito

Banned
Awards
Thanks ,

That is because Outlaw is my home and is the only board i offer my products.

Please let us know how is going ...?

Carlito

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Goes - there is some talk of it on SSB. Not seen any logs of TX1 though...

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
me either..I'd like to see some logs also..

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
well I am going to be as honest as possible on this one

I started 12-13 days ago
diet is ultra clean, I have one cheat meal per week that is it, cardio is done everyday before breakfast, plus I am using redline.......

I have been using 4 ml a day, 2 in morning when waking and 2 before bed, as label instructs

I measured today and I have lost ZERO inches around my waist, I started at 32.5 inches and today I am the exact same.

It might work for others but for me it has done nothing, just my luck

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well I am going to be as honest as possible on this one

I started 12-13 days ago
diet is ultra clean, I have one cheat meal per week that is it, cardio is done everyday before breakfast, plus I am using redline.......

I have been using 4 ml a day, 2 in morning when waking and 2 before bed, as label instructs

I measured today and I have lost ZERO inches around my waist, I started at 32.5 inches and today I am the exact same.

It might work for others but for me it has done nothing, just my luck
Can you check your blood pressure just for everyones information.

Adams

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
It seems that Targex-1 should be used if you have VAT much like lab-solved. As it is anti-cortisol.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
It seems that Targex-1 should be used if you have VAT much like lab-solved. As it is anti-cortisol.
didn't the testing show that it was useful for female sub-q fat?

arbiterdbol

Awards
ive used targex1 for 3 weeks when carlito was selling it and i have to say it is kinda a miracle lotion. i had a pretty good diet but i dropped about 8-9 pounds of fat off my midsection in 3 weeks.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You can find it at Chaos's new company ChemOneResearch, check it out on SSB or WWBB.

Later,

Carlito
Yo Carlito, Chaos owns the boards I SupMod at... where ChemOne is plainly linked.. don't forget about his own boards. lol ;)

:ntome:

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am really disappointed that Carlito didn't do a deal with USP to release this product to the masses. There would be a ton of logs by now and we would know whether or not this product is effective.

Carlito

Banned
Awards
Arbiterdbol,

Thanks for the feedback, nothing new though many have reported excellent results, not sure why goes4ever has not obtained any results thus far???

True the study does show it worked on females but I knwo for a fact that it has worked on males as well.

Brent,

Lol, are you friends with USPlabs ? when did you learn of this?
I think it was about a year ago that USPlabs asked me this, how did you know this if this was a conversation between him and I ? unless he went around and told everyone, did he?

So all you guys know, I have an exclusive deal with my friend Chaos and will soon patent TargeX just as soon as I finish perfecting / improving it.

Thanks!

Carlito

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Well the fact it worked on females is a good thing, should work well on belly and chest fat...which is what I think most of us want it for....

h19

Gopher

Awards
My findings

Perhaps I am a lucky one, but I would have to concur with arbiterdbol that Targex has been a miracle lotion for me. Today marks my 6th day on it and the results have been plainly visible to both me and my girlfriend.

My diet has been clean and I am also using clenbuterol. Additionally, I'm currently lifting atleast 5 days a week, but am not getting any cardio (plan to remedy this after finals). There is no question in my mind that the targex has helped with the love handle area. Thats usually a pretty sticky area for me and the fact that they've gone down so significantly in the last week makes me pretty sure the Targex is doing what its supposed to.

For the sake of full disclosure, I screwed up my origional dosing and was using 2 squirts per love handle for my first 3 days, but at carlos' advice I have kicked that down to one per side.

I was skeptical at first, but a few bros at Outlaw plugged it and I figured the ~$30 represented a small risk. I'm now very glad I bought it and am planning on picking up a second bottle for my girlfriend.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well if they plugged it outlaw, i might have to take a plunge...

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like someone who has more than 10 posts to say it is a miracle lotion, please.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Brent,

Lol, are you friends with USPlabs, All**ar? when did you learn of this?
I think it was about a year ago that USPlabs asked me this, how did you know this if this was a conversation between him and I ? unless he went around and told everyone, did he?

So all you guys know, I have an exclusive deal with my friend Chaos and will soon patent TargeX just as soon as I finish perfecting / improving it.

Thanks!

Carlito
I learned of it rather recently. I am not going to say how I found out. Don't need drama. haha.

What is the reason for having an exclusive deal with Chaos? Do you have a name that targex is sold under? Is z-supps your brand name then?
If I ever had the chance to do a deal with USP I wouldn't turn it down. USP is the hottest company right now, every other post is about a USP product.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love USP too, but a year ago they were not as cutting edge as they are, and seriously how reputable would they have been looked at if they came out with Targex, I think they would have been holed into the "Cutting Gel" territory. Esp if it did not work, as even now Carlito is perfecting it, and its kicking fat's ass. USP def is doing their thing, and def gaining credibility by making anabolic herbals THAT WORK.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, nothing new though many have reported excellent results, not sure why goes4ever has not obtained any results thus far???

Carlito
not really sure am I as baffled others are getting results like this??
the bottle is completely gone now, last dose was last night before bed, I measured when I woke up this morning, waist is still 32.5 inches same as when I started. And I have done cardio everyday before breakfast, CLEAN diet, lift 3x a week. Also using redline as well.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not really sure am I as baffled others are getting results like this??
the bottle is completely gone now, last dose was last night before bed, I measured when I woke up this morning, waist is still 32.5 inches same as when I started. And I have done cardio everyday before breakfast, CLEAN diet, lift 3x a week. Also using redline as well.

Pretty sure I would have the same results.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
well I am very lean everywhere but my abdominal area, veins on my arms and thighs, but I have the fat over my abs, so I was hoping this would help along with the diet and cardio I have been doing......

Carlito

Banned
Awards
I learned of it rather recently. I am not going to say how I found out. Don't need drama. haha.

What is the reason for having an exclusive deal with Chaos? Do you have a name that targex is sold under? Is z-supps your brand name then?
If I ever had the chance to do a deal with USP I wouldn't turn it down. USP is the hottest company right now, every other post is about a USP product.
True bro, no need for drama..though this happened about a year ago I think I know how this cameback again..I have been approached by some companies recently wanting to carry TargeX but cause I am a man of my word and because Chaos is a friend and a mentor as well he will only carry it as planned. We disccussed this a while ago and now he 's got his thing going then it was time to bring targeX back...TargeX wil be patented very soon too.

Anyone can throw in some g.acid and plogel or dmso but my tds is unique , well at least thus far...until someone finds out what is in it,lol...like i said is all good here on my end.I am not starving and I gota few projects going , TargeX is just a small one trust me on that!

Thanks !

carlito

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How do you plan on marketing your product? I would like to see more people testing.

(Brent = Marketing major)

chaos1

Awards
carlito made the deal with me because he knows i won't steal it from him. we have been friends for quite some time, and have a mutual respect for one another.

targex is well marketed, chemone has a presence on 35 boards, and when we secure the patent we will bring targex to the world in a big way.

feedback to this point is nothing short of amazing, with only one notable exception.

c

Carlito

Banned
Awards
carlito made the deal with me because he knows i won't steal it from him. we have been friends for quite some time, and have a mutual respect for one another.

targex is well marketed, chemone has a presence on 35 boards, and when we secure the patent we will bring targex to the world in a big way.

feedback to this point is nothing short of amazing, with only one notable exception.

c
Very true!

Goes4ever, i have one extra bottle with me..I will be willing to send this one to you free of charge so you can tryit again and i will provide more detailed info on how to use it as well, no strings attached bro..
hit me up at: [email protected]

Later,

Carlito

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
Very true!

Goes4ever, i have one extra bottle with me..I will be willing to send this one to you free of charge so you can tryit again and i will provide more detailed info on how to use it as well, no strings attached bro..
hit me up at: [email protected]

Later,

Carlito
I recieved it and started today, will update everyone once this 2nd bottle is gone! wish me luck

arbiterdbol

Awards
sorry brent that i do not have as many posts as you, as i visit my other 15 boards quite frequently. but this is a solid product, i used it alone for 3 weeks with good diet and some cardio. and chemone and carlito are the shaT.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry brent that i do not have as many posts as you, as i visit my other 15 boards quite frequently. but this is a solid product, i used it alone for 3 weeks with good diet and some cardio. and chemone and carlito are the shaT.

I am sorry. I just have seen it way too often... someone with few posts saying a product is the best thing ever. I didn't mean to offend you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
corndog Supplements 37
Supplements 1
babyblu Supplement Logs 0
hamper19 Supplements 0
Supplements 16