Fitness and Diet tracker

1. Fitness and Diet tracker

hey everyone...check this out...i just happened along this website .......its very interesting and maybe be a little bit easier to keep track of your diet and workout progress

2. Nice link. Looks like someting worth buying.

3. has pretty much everything ANYONE could want....whether your a casual dieter....or a body builder....has a measurement tracker, supplement tracker, cardio and weightlifting tracker and thinking about getting it..hehe....its amazing what you find searching on the web...whoever thought of this program defintely a smart move

4. Nice I just got it, the mobile one looks sweet as well. Thanks.

5. I prefer CrossTrainer, I think it's at They have a portable one too. I don't use it now because I just have my spreadsheets now, but in the past I did find it user friendly, the portable version was cool, had a decent food library built in, etc. Very good interface too in my opinion.

6. Intersting link. I'll check out the software.

7. Man, that program looks slick as hell!! I'm a dietetic student and my class was going to invest on a program called "Nutribase". Expensive too! This program looks better for my needs at the moment! Thanx for the link.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Diet Tracker Suggestions and/or bugs.
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 07:01 AM
  2. stuborn fat and diet reccomendation
    By dalejmurphy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-01-2004, 01:01 PM
  3. ph cutting and diet questions
    By embrace in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 11:41 PM
  4. IGF-1 and diet ?