Fitness and Diet tracker

1. Fitness and Diet tracker

hey everyone...check this out...i just happened along this website .......its very interesting and maybe be a little bit easier to keep track of your diet and workout progress

http://www.workoutware.com/openfitne...eenshots.shtml

2. Nice link. Looks like someting worth buying.

3. yeah...defintely....it has pretty much everything ANYONE could want....whether your a casual dieter....or a body builder....has a measurement tracker, supplement tracker, cardio and weightlifting tracker and everything....im thinking about getting it..hehe....its amazing what you find searching on the web...whoever thought of this program defintely a smart move
    •   

4. Nice I just got it, the mobile one looks sweet as well. Thanks.

5. I prefer CrossTrainer, I think it's at www.crosstrainer.ca. They have a portable one too. I don't use it now because I just have my spreadsheets now, but in the past I did find it user friendly, the portable version was cool, had a decent food library built in, etc. Very good interface too in my opinion.

6. Intersting link. I'll check out the software.
    PharmD

7. Man, that program looks slick as hell!! I'm a dietetic student and my class was going to invest on a program called "Nutribase". Expensive too! This program looks better for my needs at the moment! Thanx for the link.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Diet Tracker Suggestions and/or bugs.
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 07:01 AM
  2. stuborn fat and diet reccomendation
    By dalejmurphy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-01-2004, 01:01 PM
  3. ph cutting and diet questions
    By embrace in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 11:41 PM
  4. IGF-1 and diet ?