Chest Fat

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Chest Fat

I am starting a cutting cycle and I have done so in that past with good results. I am using Ephidrene and Caffeine as well as lipo 6. The only problem though is that whenever I cut I can never seem to get my chest smaller. I thought it may be because it is the strongest part of my body. For my age I can bench what I think is alot; 315x1 yet my arms are barely 15 inches. I just want to have my chest be more proportional to the rest of my body and I think getting that bit of fat off may do the trick. Any suggestions will be great!

2. Registered User

its one of the last things to go...i have the same problem.....i was rether lean at one time but still had a nice pair......pisses me off and totally negates a powerfull build.

u might want to look into spooky lipoderm
  3. Registered User

it is the last thing to go for me as well. my chest also gets bigger than any other muscle group, that plus the fat there makes them look even bigger. so i pretty much stopped working my chest (just some pushups) and it is really helping with proportion.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wimpy
    it is the last thing to go for me as well. my chest also gets bigger than any other muscle group, that plus the fat there makes them look even bigger. so i pretty much stopped working my chest (just some pushups) and it is really helping with proportion.
    I also have the same problem... I'm thinking of only doing incline bd presses and cutting out all my other chest exercises. I carry more of the fat around the bottom of my pecs. I'm in the middle of cutting and everything is going well, but the chest is still the same. (I think)
  5. Pop-Lock champion of 84'

boobs, lovehandles, belly - that's the order they all dissapear in. a sculpted chest won't show until sub 11%bf, and that's being nice. I woudl say diet is your answer.
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Pfunk47
    boobs, lovehandles, belly - that's the order they all dissapear in. a sculpted chest won't show until sub 11%bf, and that's being nice. I woudl say diet is your answer.
    mine goes the other way - belly, lovehandles, boobs
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wimpy
    mine goes the other way - belly, lovehandles, boobs
    I'll go with that, I have very, very little belly fat above my waist line and no love handles,(maybe very little).... Going by my calipers, I'm around 12-13% bf..... My boobs are definitely going to go last...... I'm starting to notice the line in between my abs going up my stomach is becoming very noticeable and also the line in between my pecs going to my shoulder (under my neck) is starting to work it's way up...... I guess that's the beginning of that chiseled look, but I have a long way to go.
  8. Banned

try topicals.......im doin pyroderm and i mixed some liquid clen from h***f*** and a few squirts of animal's super penetrant and goddam.........it works
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. lipoderm ultra & chest fat
    By dess in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-21-2006, 09:18 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-30-2005, 04:22 PM
  3. chest fat
    By knox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2004, 11:16 AM