- 04-12-2006, 12:20 PM
Any suggestions for fatloss supps that don't stimulate the cns or anything?
Overtime I seem to have developed a sensitivity to the stims. I mean I still use them, and then just deal with the fact that it's 1:00 am and I am no where near being tired.
Like last night. All I did was maybe take 2 or 3 cafiene pills during the day, and the last one being before noon.
Anything besides any kind of "oils" is what I am looking for since i already take enough of those
- 04-12-2006, 12:59 PM
04-12-2006, 01:02 PM
Thanks...Have you ever used it? I just found a thread by Mr. 50, but it's a bit dated by now.
Although I did forget about MeltingPoint, but I do seem to recall that the results did not match up to what people expected. I need to do some further digging.
04-13-2006, 12:01 AM
I just finished a bottle of Aerobitine by SNAC. It doesn't really compare to a stim based product. It didn't kick my fatloss into overdrive, but it did seem to help in the overall process.
04-13-2006, 03:45 PM
the venom special tactics controlled my appetite very well and it helped me stick to my diet, especially at night when i usually get hungry.
04-14-2006, 09:37 AM
Hi - here's a few ideas of products and /or generic ingredients:
Lignans and Fats:
Other non or less stimulating goodies:
- TTA found in Lipid FX, Melting Point, and bulk. I prefer Melting Point, but Lipid FX is a good product too
- Sesathin by Avant Labs. I prefer theirs after using a few, but others incorporate it into products or have their own version such as Scivation's Sesamin.
- Combine the above with 2 grams EPA/DHA from Fishoil, and they willl more likely work for you
This is not a definitive or exhaustive list... but will certainly give you a few ideas.... Combine your favorites from above with a good carb cycling diet, a la Twin Peak's stuff or whatever your favorite diet is, and you can keep with being off the stims.
- Forksolin found in Camphobolic (USP Labs), bulk, etc. It's in other products, but most like SCORCH by MAN, have stims in them.
- Read the fact sheet on Designer Supplements K-RLA product, Glucophase XR. You can use it strategically to dispose of blood glucose pre-AM aerobic workouts, and before bed. This would be a good stack with Camphobolic (USP Labs).
- Green Tea Extract or Green Tea (the l-theanine in real green tea can sometimes counter the stimulation)
- Sipping on BCAA's thru the day, such as Scivation's XTEND or Chemistry Labs' E****l can help people as they reduce their food intake, burn fat not muscle.
- If your fat is more concentrated as VAT or SAT in your abs/love handles, some of the topicals like Lipoderm and its variants such as Spookyderm, or mixing up your own homebrew of AbSolved can be a great aid when you get below 12% bf
- Lastly, shifting your testosterone to estrogen ratio, can help nutrient partitioning.
Similar Forum Threads
- By WannaGro in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-28-2014, 05:18 AM
- By SXIPro in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 01-23-2013, 04:14 AM
- By BigBlackGuy in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 01-25-2011, 04:02 PM
- By RoadBlocK in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 03-30-2008, 12:26 PM
- By andros in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 01-25-2008, 03:49 AM