1. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

non-stim supps?

Any suggestions for fatloss supps that don't stimulate the cns or anything?

Overtime I seem to have developed a sensitivity to the stims. I mean I still use them, and then just deal with the fact that it's 1:00 am and I am no where near being tired.

Like last night. All I did was maybe take 2 or 3 cafiene pills during the day, and the last one being before noon.

Anything besides any kind of "oils" is what I am looking for since i already take enough of those

h19

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.51%

alri's venom special tactics is good and is stimulate free.
  3. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thanks...Have you ever used it? I just found a thread by Mr. 50, but it's a bit dated by now.

Although I did forget about MeltingPoint, but I do seem to recall that the results did not match up to what people expected. I need to do some further digging.

h10
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.4%

I just finished a bottle of Aerobitine by SNAC. It doesn't really compare to a stim based product. It didn't kick my fatloss into overdrive, but it did seem to help in the overall process.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.51%

the venom special tactics controlled my appetite very well and it helped me stick to my diet, especially at night when i usually get hungry.
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.19%

Hi - here's a few ideas of products and /or generic ingredients:

Lignans and Fats:
    • TTA found in Lipid FX, Melting Point, and bulk. I prefer Melting Point, but Lipid FX is a good product too
    • Sesathin by Avant Labs. I prefer theirs after using a few, but others incorporate it into products or have their own version such as Scivation's Sesamin.
    • Combine the above with 2 grams EPA/DHA from Fishoil, and they willl more likely work for you
    Other non or less stimulating goodies:
    • Forksolin found in Camphobolic (USP Labs), bulk, etc. It's in other products, but most like SCORCH by MAN, have stims in them.
    • Read the fact sheet on Designer Supplements K-RLA product, Glucophase XR. You can use it strategically to dispose of blood glucose pre-AM aerobic workouts, and before bed. This would be a good stack with Camphobolic (USP Labs).
    • Green Tea Extract or Green Tea (the l-theanine in real green tea can sometimes counter the stimulation)
    • Sipping on BCAA's thru the day, such as Scivation's XTEND or Chemistry Labs' Excell can help people as they reduce their food intake, burn fat not muscle.
    • If your fat is more concentrated as VAT or SAT in your abs/love handles, some of the topicals like Lipoderm and its variants such as Spookyderm, or mixing up your own homebrew of AbSolved can be a great aid when you get below 12% bf
    • Lastly, shifting your testosterone to estrogen ratio, can help nutrient partitioning.
    This is not a definitive or exhaustive list... but will certainly give you a few ideas.... Combine your favorites from above with a good carb cycling diet, a la Twin Peak's stuff or whatever your favorite diet is, and you can keep with being off the stims.

-AKP

Similar Forum Threads

1. what is the best non stim appetite suppressor.
    By WannaGro in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 05:18 AM
  2. Best non-stim Pre-workout supp?
    By SXIPro in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-23-2013, 04:14 AM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 04:02 PM
  4. Non-Stim weight loss/fat burning supps-Any that work
    By RoadBlocK in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15