non-stim supps?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Any suggestions for fatloss supps that don't stimulate the cns or anything?

Overtime I seem to have developed a sensitivity to the stims. I mean I still use them, and then just deal with the fact that it's 1:00 am and I am no where near being tired.

Like last night. All I did was maybe take 2 or 3 cafiene pills during the day, and the last one being before noon.

Anything besides any kind of "oils" is what I am looking for since i already take enough of those

h19

Pimp C

Awards
alri's venom special tactics is good and is stimulate free.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Thanks...Have you ever used it? I just found a thread by Mr. 50, but it's a bit dated by now.

Although I did forget about MeltingPoint, but I do seem to recall that the results did not match up to what people expected. I need to do some further digging.

h10

magic8ball

Awards
I just finished a bottle of Aerobitine by SNAC. It doesn't really compare to a stim based product. It didn't kick my fatloss into overdrive, but it did seem to help in the overall process.

Pimp C

Awards
the venom special tactics controlled my appetite very well and it helped me stick to my diet, especially at night when i usually get hungry.

akp2004

Awards
Hi - here's a few ideas of products and /or generic ingredients:

Lignans and Fats:
  • TTA found in Lipid FX, Melting Point, and bulk. I prefer Melting Point, but Lipid FX is a good product too
  • Sesathin by Avant Labs. I prefer theirs after using a few, but others incorporate it into products or have their own version such as Scivation's Sesamin.
  • Combine the above with 2 grams EPA/DHA from Fishoil, and they willl more likely work for you
Other non or less stimulating goodies:
  • Forksolin found in Camphobolic (USP Labs), bulk, etc. It's in other products, but most like SCORCH by MAN, have stims in them.
  • Read the fact sheet on Designer Supplements K-RLA product, Glucophase XR. You can use it strategically to dispose of blood glucose pre-AM aerobic workouts, and before bed. This would be a good stack with Camphobolic (USP Labs).
  • Green Tea Extract or Green Tea (the l-theanine in real green tea can sometimes counter the stimulation)
  • Sipping on BCAA's thru the day, such as Scivation's XTEND or Chemistry Labs' Excell can help people as they reduce their food intake, burn fat not muscle.
  • If your fat is more concentrated as VAT or SAT in your abs/love handles, some of the topicals like Lipoderm and its variants such as Spookyderm, or mixing up your own homebrew of AbSolved can be a great aid when you get below 12% bf
  • Lastly, shifting your testosterone to estrogen ratio, can help nutrient partitioning.
This is not a definitive or exhaustive list... but will certainly give you a few ideas.... Combine your favorites from above with a good carb cycling diet, a la Twin Peak's stuff or whatever your favorite diet is, and you can keep with being off the stims.

-AKP