ECA/Clen/Albuterol - Cycle/Log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. ECA/Clen/Albuterol - Cycle/Log


    What up yall ... let me give you quick run through of what my plan is before we get into any details. It kinda snuck up on my so I'm a little unprepared. What I want to do is alternate between ECA/Clen/Alb for a couple weeks. I just finished my first week of ECA. Today (1day early) I started clen at 40mcg and will taper from there (I already feel like I want some xanax or klonopin). I'm already feeling the sides and uncomfortable feeling in the gut (like I gota sh*t, lol) Oooooh boy .... I'll be right back!! :P

    QUESTION::
    Albuterol (AL (as I will call it) is next week) -- how much do I take and how to administer the first day starting out?? Start at 4mg first , 8mg 2nd, 12mg 3rd ... or start the tapering day 1?

    QUESTION::
    What does your normal ECA cycles look like -- dosages needed?
    ============================== ===================
    Date: 03/09/06, Sunday [(Day -1 (1 days pre Clen cycle/alternation)]

    Starting Weight: 0.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
    Current Weight: 175.6lbs (Morning Weigh)
    Total Loss 0.0lbs

    BF% Unknown; still. Appear to still be holding onto a lot of love handle and lower abdominal fat. Cardio increase will be 100% as will ab work (every chance I get).

    Suppliments:
    - Clen 40mcg with a taper of 40mcg
    - Nolvadex 20mg ED (Believed to be estro sensitive)
    - Lipo-Ultra/Clen Mixture
    - Cap-HP

    Other Suppliments:
    - Multi Vitamin
    - Vitamin B12
    - Vitamin E
    - Vitamin C
    - Cranberry
    - Garlic
    - Fish Oil
    - Selenium
    - Chromium
    - Pyruvate
    - CLA
    - Forskolin 20%
    - Creatine
    - Glcyerol

    Diet:
    Slipped off the boat and fell in the water a couple weeks back, but I managed to stay high on the portent intake. I was only eating thought for a couple of days, I guess it was me coming back from that illness, 2 meals a day. My Good ol protein Shake, 800cals - 1000cals a piece. Its getting better though, appetite is coming back.

    Trainging:
    a lot of cardio ... 3x in a row now. WOO!! lol, plus nightly workouts of either back/bis, chest/tri, and legs/abs/shoulders. So 2x a day for the last week ... not bad.

    Personal Note: The clen is already giving me a headache, which was taken at the beginning of this thread. I'm feelling anxious (where's my klonopin). I'm not going to like this week I can tell. Hopefully the sides subside after a few days and I'll be cool. I've never had a problem before with IBE clen. so we'll see.

    I'll keep you updated,
    Sprt

    please feel free to make any suggestions or changes i should make to this cycle, I"m all ears and we're all here to learn.


  2. Just wondering about alternating clen and albuterol. Don't they work via the same mechanism? Directly affecting the B-2 receptors? Alternating them would not make sense. I believe the only reason people can run albuterol longer is because of the shorter half life, and therefore, the recoptors don't adapt as quickly. I am no expert, but this is my understanding. Correct me if I am wrong.
    •   
       


  3. I would give ur betta receptors a break and put the eca in between the albu and clen...eca dosages are 25mg epha 200mg caff and 5mg asparin....take it depending on the reaction but 2-3 works very well if u don't mind a little bit of insomnia or just take before 6pm

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    Just wondering about alternating clen and albuterol. Don't they work via the same mechanism? Directly affecting the B-2 receptors? Alternating them would not make sense. I believe the only reason people can run albuterol longer is because of the shorter half life, and therefore, the recoptors don't adapt as quickly. I am no expert, but this is my understanding. Correct me if I am wrong.
    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by gixxman
    I would give ur betta receptors a break and put the eca in between the albu and clen...eca dosages are 25mg epha 200mg caff and 5mg asparin....take it depending on the reaction but 2-3 works very well if u don't mind a little bit of insomnia or just take before 6pm
    I think you guys misunderstood me - no biggie. What I'm doing is ECA for a week, Clen for a week, then back on ECA, since I haven't tried Al, I'll then run it for a week before going back on ECA. I'm simply alternating between the compounds. lol, you crazy critters! Thinking I'm running them all at the same time ... that's a newbie move there brothers. I know better then that.

    Sprt

    ps: I'll so be running bedadryl here and thee to help clear receptor sites.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    Just wondering about alternating clen and albuterol. Don't they work via the same mechanism? Directly affecting the B-2 receptors? Alternating them would not make sense. I believe the only reason people can run albuterol longer is because of the shorter half life, and therefore, the recoptors don't adapt as quickly. I am no expert, but this is my understanding. Correct me if I am wrong.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxman
    I would give ur betta receptors a break and put the eca in between the albu and clen...eca dosages are 25mg epha 200mg caff and 5mg asparin....take it depending on the reaction but 2-3 works very well if u don't mind a little bit of insomnia or just take before 6pm
    I think you guys misunderstood me - no biggie. What I'm doing is ECA for a week, Clen for a week, then back on ECA, since I haven't tried Al, I'll then run it for a week before going back on ECA. I'm simply alternating between the compounds. lol, you crazy critters!
    •   
       


  6. i thought u where running them back to back so i suggested to just put eca in between clen and albu but i think u already knew that

  7. Are you just doing this as an experiment to determine which is the most efficacious?

    If you're just going for straight fat loss, I'd personally just stick to the Alb. Clen might be better, but there's that whole cardiac necrosis thing that people seem to forget about...

    If you are running them all straight through, then I would start 50 mg Benadryl at week two and keep it up until your cycle(s) are done.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Reggin
    Are you just doing this as an experiment to determine which is the most efficacious?

    If you're just going for straight fat loss, I'd personally just stick to the Alb. Clen might be better, but there's that whole cardiac necrosis thing that people seem to forget about...

    If you are running them all straight through, then I would start 50 mg Benadryl at week two and keep it up until your cycle(s) are done.
    Its an attempt to further my fat lose. I currently lost over 20lbs using DNP (193.2 to 17- something) and this is phase two. Phase 3 invlolves AAS and IGF.

    lol, I was never really fat to begin with, just thick .... and whoever said DNP isnt catabolic is crazy. I'm the smallest I've been in years. My diet was tight! That's nithere here now there though.

    You can check out my logs, i think their in my sig.
    Sprt

  9. My mistake. I just finished up with albuterol. I used 4mg 4 times per day. Results were good. It was fairly mild as far as sides go. You can ramp up quickly.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    QUESTION::
    Albuterol (AL (as I will call it) is next week) -- how much do I take and how to administer the first day starting out?? Start at 4mg first , 8mg 2nd, 12mg 3rd ... or start the tapering day 1?

    QUESTION::
    What does your normal ECA cycles look like -- dosages needed?
    Ok so as far as my questions go, I'm right on target?
    & The ECA I was just curiors ... I take E= 50 C= 240= A= 310. What about you all!!

    And I was ramping up CLEN by 40mcg ED, since I hit 80mcg today without even noticing you think I can take another dose this after noon? I'll eventualy stop at 160mcg to 200mcg, but what it hurt?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    Ok so as far as my questions go, I'm right on target?
    & The ECA I was just curiors ... I take E= 50 C= 240= A= 310. What about you all!!

    And I was ramping up CLEN by 40mcg ED, since I hit 80mcg today without even noticing you think I can take another dose this after noon? I'll eventualy stop at 160mcg to 200mcg, but what it hurt?
    If I were you I'd drop the A. AFAIK and the studies I've looked at, the efficacy of Aspirin is most beneficial with Obese people.

    And, no reason to need to ramp on Alb, 12ml from day two should be fine, guessing you are reacting to it well. If I ever do it again I would run 24ml/day.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    And, no reason to need to ramp on Alb, 12ml from day two should be fine, guessing you are reacting to it well. If I ever do it again I would run 24ml/day.
    You know what they say about playing with fire.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Reggin
    You know what they say about playing with fire.
    I dont actuallly, care to reminfd me.

  14. I'm giving this advice to a man who is experienced, not an unexperienced user. I suppose I should correct myself and say to ramp up whenever you feel like you're ready for it.

  15. Still Seeking Advice?
    QUESTION::
    Albuterol (AL (as I will call it) is next week) -- how much do I take and how to administer the first day starting out??

    Start at 4mg first , 8mg 2nd, 12mg 3rd ... or start the tapering day 1?
    QUESTION::
    What does your normal ECA cycles look like -- dosages needed? Mine are E= 50 C =240 A = 310
    ============================== ===================

    Date: 03/010/06, Monday (Day 0)

    Starting Weight: 175.6lbs (Morning Weigh - clothed)
    Current Weight: 173.2lbs (Morning Weigh)
    Total Loss 0.0lbs (n/a)

    BF% Unknown
    Suppliments:
    - Clen 80mcg with a taper of 40mcg
    - Nolvadex 20mg ED (Believed to be estro sensitive)
    - Lipo-Ultra/Clen Mixture
    - Cap-HP

    Other Suppliments:
    - Multi Vitamin
    - Vitamin B12
    - Vitamin E
    - Vitamin C
    - Cranberry
    - Garlic
    - Fish Oil
    - Selenium
    - Chromium
    - Pyruvate
    - CLA
    - Forskolin 20%
    - Creatine
    - Glcyerol
    - ALCAR

    Diet:
    I've lost my appetite lately for some reason. I've noticed I'm having to force feed. Which is odd, because as far as I know there is nothing with me.

    Trainging:
    I've been 2 sessions in the gym lately (morning cardio), and WO's (evening - taking it light and focusing more on reps than overall loads)

    Personal Note: Today was cake. I didn't even notice the Clen. I'm going to jump to 120mcg tomorrow. I wanna to bump it up toigt=ht but that patients was best. I have my hands full tomorrow but I will getting morning cardio and ab work in. The its off to aunty's house to take about a water bed. YAY!! I'm thrilled. Back/Bi's tonight, which I'm late for. Got to go. Get you all later.

    I'll keep you updated,
    Sprt

  16. 4ml x 2 should be fine for your first day, then you can take it from there.

    My EC dosage looks like 25mg E / 200mg C 2-3x ED

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    4ml x 2 should be fine for your first day, then you can take it from there.

    My EC dosage looks like 25mg E / 200mg C 2-3x ED
    Mottha f'er .... You tak C 3x ED? Why not E or A?
    Last edited by SprtNvolcoM; 04-11-2006 at 02:20 PM.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    Moter f*cker .... its C rx ED? Whynot E or A?
    LOL...I'm sorry dude, I didn't understand any of that.

  19. Allrighty. Ephedrine is also a beta 2 agonist, people. Ephedrine, clenbuterol and albuterol all work on similar mechanisms.

    And about the aspirin part of the ECA stack, maximum efficacy was measured at 25-35 mg ED. No need to take a whole one.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    Mottha f'er .... You tak C 3x ED? Why not E or A?
    Seems like it might be an interesting log....




    If you can keep that nasty temper under control

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    LOL...I'm sorry dude, I didn't understand any of that.
    I hope you didnt think I was calling you out in inayway - i was pulling a homer; like DOO!!! Bewcause I only take C 2x ED.

    Also, once and for all, what it the proper ECA protocal!!???

    Grunt: Your saying only 25mg to 35 mg asprine is needed? Or where we going somewhere else witht he conversation. I get confused soemtimes.

  22. Yes I am stating that approximately 35mg of aspirin is the optimal. Excess above that can actually hinder the results from that stack.

    MOREOVER, You cannot do ECA in the 2 weeks off the clen because ECA also uses the beta 2 receptors, which you are taking 2 weeks off the clen to rest. If you use the ECA during those 2 weeks off your results will be extremely minimal, and this will ruin your next 2 weeks on clen.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    Yes I am stating that approximately 35mg of aspirin is the optimal. Excess above that can actually hinder the results from that stack.

    MOREOVER, You cannot do ECA in the 2 weeks off the clen because ECA also uses the beta 2 receptors, which you are taking 2 weeks off the clen to rest. If you use the ECA during those 2 weeks off your results will be extremely minimal, and this will ruin your next 2 weeks on clen.
    Thanks bro .
    I'm going to review and revise my whole approach.

  24. I thought it would be alright to alternate the clen and ECA because they work in different ways. The clen directly antagonizes the B-2 receptor while the ECA causes the adrenal medulla to release norepinephrine which in turn, acts on the B-2 receptor???

  25. Yeh, the point being that beta2's get used whichever way. They're very downregulated at the end of clen, so the ECA will prove ineffective, and will keep the beta2's from upregulating again, which means your following 2 weeks on clen will also suck. Unless you use ketotifen fumarate... And then you can use clen for 4 weeks straight...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    \[...]]Unless you use ketotifen fumarate... And then you can use clen for 4 weeks straight[...]
    What about benadryl??

  27. Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    What about benadryl??
    Yeh that works some... Although it maybe allows you to extend your clen to a third consecutive week at most.

    Ditch the ECA bro, hit up some cAMPHIBOLIC in the 2 weeks off, you'll be glad you did.

  28. Which downregulzates faster, albuterol or clen? Just out of ceuriosity. And if it where up to you which would yoube running od the two?

    I'm already at 150mcg & its day 2. No sides at all. I'm using old IBE le though. Im thinking of craking io=pen a new one.

  29. Clen downregulates the beta2's much faster than albuterol.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    Clen downregulates the beta2's much faster than albuterol.
    So after my bout with cken - u would suggest sticking with AL. I've never tried it, but by comparason albuterol loos to the best cndidate by far.


    Thanks for sharin your knowledge your with use.
    Sprt
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. albuterol cycle log
    By dippyv2 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:45 PM
  2. back to back clen/albuterol cycles?
    By JayRock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 02:33 AM
  3. My albuterol cycle log
    By BigMatty in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 01:40 AM
  4. Myrmidon's Albuterol Cycle Log
    By Achilles13 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 07:21 PM
  5. ECA - Clen cycle dosage?
    By andros in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 08:24 PM
Log in
Log in