ECA/Clen/Albuterol - Cycle/Log

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
What up yall ... let me give you quick run through of what my plan is before we get into any details. It kinda snuck up on my so I'm a little unprepared. What I want to do is alternate between ECA/Clen/Alb for a couple weeks. I just finished my first week of ECA. Today (1day early) I started clen at 40mcg and will taper from there (I already feel like I want some xanax or klonopin). I'm already feeling the sides and uncomfortable feeling in the gut (like I gota sh*t, lol) Oooooh boy .... I'll be right back!! :p

QUESTION::
Albuterol (AL (as I will call it) is next week) -- how much do I take and how to administer the first day starting out?? Start at 4mg first , 8mg 2nd, 12mg 3rd ... or start the tapering day 1?

What does your normal ECA cycles look like -- dosages needed?
=================================================
Date: 03/09/06, Sunday [(Day -1 (1 days pre Clen cycle/alternation)]

Starting Weight: 0.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
Current Weight: 175.6lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Loss 0.0lbs

BF% Unknown; still. Appear to still be holding onto a lot of love handle and lower abdominal fat. Cardio increase will be 100% as will ab work (every chance I get).

Suppliments:
- Clen 40mcg with a taper of 40mcg
- Nolvadex 20mg ED (Believed to be estro sensitive)
- Lipo-Ultra/Clen Mixture
- Cap-HP

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Chromium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%
- Creatine
- Glcyerol

Diet:
Slipped off the boat and fell in the water a couple weeks back, but I managed to stay high on the portent intake. I was only eating thought for a couple of days, I guess it was me coming back from that illness, 2 meals a day. My Good ol protein Shake, 800cals - 1000cals a piece. Its getting better though, appetite is coming back.

Trainging:
a lot of cardio ... 3x in a row now. WOO!! lol, plus nightly workouts of either back/bis, chest/tri, and legs/abs/shoulders. So 2x a day for the last week ... not bad.

Personal Note: The clen is already giving me a headache, which was taken at the beginning of this thread. I'm feelling anxious (where's my klonopin). I'm not going to like this week I can tell. Hopefully the sides subside after a few days and I'll be cool. I've never had a problem before with IBE clen. so we'll see.

I'll keep you updated,
Sprt

please feel free to make any suggestions or changes i should make to this cycle, I"m all ears and we're all here to learn.

Jared

Awards
Just wondering about alternating clen and albuterol. Don't they work via the same mechanism? Directly affecting the B-2 receptors? Alternating them would not make sense. I believe the only reason people can run albuterol longer is because of the shorter half life, and therefore, the recoptors don't adapt as quickly. I am no expert, but this is my understanding. Correct me if I am wrong.

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
I would give ur betta receptors a break and put the eca in between the albu and clen...eca dosages are 25mg epha 200mg caff and 5mg asparin....take it depending on the reaction but 2-3 works very well if u don't mind a little bit of insomnia or just take before 6pm

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering about alternating clen and albuterol. Don't they work via the same mechanism? Directly affecting the B-2 receptors? Alternating them would not make sense. I believe the only reason people can run albuterol longer is because of the shorter half life, and therefore, the recoptors don't adapt as quickly. I am no expert, but this is my understanding. Correct me if I am wrong.
lol

I would give ur betta receptors a break and put the eca in between the albu and clen...eca dosages are 25mg epha 200mg caff and 5mg asparin....take it depending on the reaction but 2-3 works very well if u don't mind a little bit of insomnia or just take before 6pm
I think you guys misunderstood me - no biggie. What I'm doing is ECA for a week, Clen for a week, then back on ECA, since I haven't tried Al, I'll then run it for a week before going back on ECA. I'm simply alternating between the compounds. lol, you crazy critters! Thinking I'm running them all at the same time ... that's a newbie move there brothers. I know better then that.

Sprt

ps: I'll so be running bedadryl here and thee to help clear receptor sites.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
lol
I think you guys misunderstood me - no biggie. What I'm doing is ECA for a week, Clen for a week, then back on ECA, since I haven't tried Al, I'll then run it for a week before going back on ECA. I'm simply alternating between the compounds. lol, you crazy critters!

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
i thought u where running them back to back so i suggested to just put eca in between clen and albu but i think u already knew that:woohoo:

Reggin

Awards
Are you just doing this as an experiment to determine which is the most efficacious?

If you're just going for straight fat loss, I'd personally just stick to the Alb. Clen might be better, but there's that whole cardiac necrosis thing that people seem to forget about...

If you are running them all straight through, then I would start 50 mg Benadryl at week two and keep it up until your cycle(s) are done.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Are you just doing this as an experiment to determine which is the most efficacious?

If you're just going for straight fat loss, I'd personally just stick to the Alb. Clen might be better, but there's that whole cardiac necrosis thing that people seem to forget about...

If you are running them all straight through, then I would start 50 mg Benadryl at week two and keep it up until your cycle(s) are done.
Its an attempt to further my fat lose. I currently lost over 20lbs using DNP (193.2 to 17- something) and this is phase two. Phase 3 invlolves AAS and IGF.

lol, I was never really fat to begin with, just thick .... and whoever said DNP isnt catabolic is crazy. I'm the smallest I've been in years. My diet was tight! That's nithere here now there though.

You can check out my logs, i think their in my sig.
Sprt

Jared

Awards
My mistake. I just finished up with albuterol. I used 4mg 4 times per day. Results were good. It was fairly mild as far as sides go. You can ramp up quickly.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Albuterol (AL (as I will call it) is next week) -- how much do I take and how to administer the first day starting out?? Start at 4mg first , 8mg 2nd, 12mg 3rd ... or start the tapering day 1?

Ok so as far as my questions go, I'm right on target?
& The ECA I was just curiors ... I take E= 50 C= 240= A= 310. What about you all!!

And I was ramping up CLEN by 40mcg ED, since I hit 80mcg today without even noticing you think I can take another dose this after noon? I'll eventualy stop at 160mcg to 200mcg, but what it hurt?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok so as far as my questions go, I'm right on target?
& The ECA I was just curiors ... I take E= 50 C= 240= A= 310. What about you all!!

And I was ramping up CLEN by 40mcg ED, since I hit 80mcg today without even noticing you think I can take another dose this after noon? I'll eventualy stop at 160mcg to 200mcg, but what it hurt?
If I were you I'd drop the A. AFAIK and the studies I've looked at, the efficacy of Aspirin is most beneficial with Obese people.

And, no reason to need to ramp on Alb, 12ml from day two should be fine, guessing you are reacting to it well. If I ever do it again I would run 24ml/day.

Reggin

Awards
And, no reason to need to ramp on Alb, 12ml from day two should be fine, guessing you are reacting to it well. If I ever do it again I would run 24ml/day.
You know what they say about playing with fire.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm giving this advice to a man who is experienced, not an unexperienced user. I suppose I should correct myself and say to ramp up whenever you feel like you're ready for it.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Still Seeking Advice?
Albuterol (AL (as I will call it) is next week) -- how much do I take and how to administer the first day starting out??

Start at 4mg first , 8mg 2nd, 12mg 3rd ... or start the tapering day 1?
What does your normal ECA cycles look like -- dosages needed? Mine are E= 50 C =240 A = 310

Date: 03/010/06, Monday (Day 0)

Starting Weight: 175.6lbs (Morning Weigh - clothed)
Current Weight: 173.2lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Loss 0.0lbs (n/a)

BF% Unknown
Suppliments:
- Clen 80mcg with a taper of 40mcg
- Cap-HP

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Chromium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%
- Creatine
- Glcyerol
- ALCAR

Diet:
I've lost my appetite lately for some reason. I've noticed I'm having to force feed. Which is odd, because as far as I know there is nothing with me.

Trainging:
I've been 2 sessions in the gym lately (morning cardio), and WO's (evening - taking it light and focusing more on reps than overall loads)

Personal Note: Today was cake. I didn't even notice the Clen. I'm going to jump to 120mcg tomorrow. I wanna to bump it up toigt=ht but that patients was best. I have my hands full tomorrow but I will getting morning cardio and ab work in. The its off to aunty's house to take about a water bed. YAY!! I'm thrilled. Back/Bi's tonight, which I'm late for. Got to go. Get you all later.

I'll keep you updated,
Sprt

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
4ml x 2 should be fine for your first day, then you can take it from there.

My EC dosage looks like 25mg E / 200mg C 2-3x ED

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
4ml x 2 should be fine for your first day, then you can take it from there.

My EC dosage looks like 25mg E / 200mg C 2-3x ED
Mottha f'er .... You tak C 3x ED? Why not E or A?

Last edited:
Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Allrighty. Ephedrine is also a beta 2 agonist, people. Ephedrine, clenbuterol and albuterol all work on similar mechanisms.

And about the aspirin part of the ECA stack, maximum efficacy was measured at 25-35 mg ED. No need to take a whole one.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
LOL...I'm sorry dude, I didn't understand any of that.
I hope you didnt think I was calling you out in inayway - i was pulling a homer; like DOO!!! Bewcause I only take C 2x ED.

Also, once and for all, what it the proper ECA protocal!!???

Grunt: Your saying only 25mg to 35 mg asprine is needed? Or where we going somewhere else witht he conversation. I get confused soemtimes.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yes I am stating that approximately 35mg of aspirin is the optimal. Excess above that can actually hinder the results from that stack.

MOREOVER, You cannot do ECA in the 2 weeks off the clen because ECA also uses the beta 2 receptors, which you are taking 2 weeks off the clen to rest. If you use the ECA during those 2 weeks off your results will be extremely minimal, and this will ruin your next 2 weeks on clen.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Yes I am stating that approximately 35mg of aspirin is the optimal. Excess above that can actually hinder the results from that stack.

MOREOVER, You cannot do ECA in the 2 weeks off the clen because ECA also uses the beta 2 receptors, which you are taking 2 weeks off the clen to rest. If you use the ECA during those 2 weeks off your results will be extremely minimal, and this will ruin your next 2 weeks on clen.
Thanks bro .
I'm going to review and revise my whole approach.

Jared

Awards
I thought it would be alright to alternate the clen and ECA because they work in different ways. The clen directly antagonizes the B-2 receptor while the ECA causes the adrenal medulla to release norepinephrine which in turn, acts on the B-2 receptor???

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeh, the point being that beta2's get used whichever way. They're very downregulated at the end of clen, so the ECA will prove ineffective, and will keep the beta2's from upregulating again, which means your following 2 weeks on clen will also suck. Unless you use ketotifen fumarate... And then you can use clen for 4 weeks straight...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
What about benadryl??
Yeh that works some... Although it maybe allows you to extend your clen to a third consecutive week at most.

Ditch the ECA bro, hit up some cAMPHIBOLIC in the 2 weeks off, you'll be glad you did.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Which downregulzates faster, albuterol or clen? Just out of ceuriosity. And if it where up to you which would yoube running od the two?

I'm already at 150mcg & its day 2. No sides at all. I'm using old IBE le though. Im thinking of craking io=pen a new one.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Clen downregulates the beta2's much faster than albuterol.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Clen downregulates the beta2's much faster than albuterol.
So after my bout with cken - u would suggest sticking with AL. I've never tried it, but by comparason albuterol loos to the best cndidate by far.

Thanks for sharin your knowledge your with use.
Sprt

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what you mean, "after your bout with clen"... Do you mean between the 2-weekers or after you've used up your current stores?

Albuterol doesn't work for everyone, either. Just as some people can't stand the sides of clen, some people don't see much fatloss from albuterol. Try and see, is what I say.

And yes T3 is still IMO the best compound to use for leaning out. After diet & exercise, OBVIOUSLY.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Any cramping so far? What are you using to battle that?

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what you mean, "after your bout with clen"... Do you mean between the 2-weekers or after you've used up your current stores? I MEAN AFTER i USE IT FOR THE WEEK. IM DOING 1WK ON/OFF WITH ALL THREE COMPOUNDS.

Albuterol doesn't work for everyone, either. Just as some people can't stand the sides of clen, some people don't see much fatloss from albuterol. Try and see, is what I say. I'll let you all know. Thank you for your help.

And yes T3 is still IMO the best compound to use for leaning out. After diet & exercise, OBVIOUSLY.I'm scared of that compound -- i dont know why. i know what it is, what it does ... but if missed???? iwhat for a live time nfo me - I'm all ears.[/quote]
Any cramping so far? What are you using to battle that?
YOU M*THER FING Bet I had soe of he worse sleep calve casmping i have ever have. I forgot about it until u emtiond something.

What do I do about these besides the usual remedees. It usually only happns in the deepest of sleep.

The Godfather

Awards
Any reason you are using aspirin?

It has only been shown to have an effect in obese people (specifically women IIRC) and not in lean people.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what you mean, "after your bout with clen"... Do you mean between the 2-weekers or after you've used up your current stores? I MEAN AFTER i USE IT FOR THE WEEK. IM DOING 1WK ON/OFF WITH ALL THREE COMPOUNDS.

Albuterol doesn't work for everyone, either. Just as some people can't stand the sides of clen, some people don't see much fatloss from albuterol. Try and see, is what I say. I'll let you all know. Thank you for your help.

And yes T3 is still IMO the best compound to use for leaning out. After diet & exercise, OBVIOUSLY.I'm scared of that compound -- i dont know why. i know what it is, what it does ... but if missed???? iwhat for a live time nfo me - I'm all ears.[/quote]

YOU M*THER FING Bet I had soe of he worse sleep calve casmping i have ever have. I forgot about it until u emtiond something.

What do I do about these besides the usual remedees. It usually only happns in the deepest of sleep.
Dude, you're the guy doing DNP and you're scared of T3??? :blink:

Clen and DNP can kill you MUCH MUCH MUCH more easily than T3 man. :study:

Potassium supplementation is a good idea on clen to begin with, and it helps with the cramping. Taurine is also rumored to help, but I have not seen anything conclusive. Placebo, maybe... ;)

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm on my like, 10th day of clen and I've lost an inch off my waist and my arms are noticeably much more lean than they were before I started. I had a headache for the first 3 days, and if I'm writing, or just sitting here staring at my hands, they shake, also feel sleepy towards the end of the day (4pm or so), and if I take a nap I can't get to sleep before 1am which is kinda annoying, but other than that I haven't had any unpleasant sides at all, just nice fat loss. I'm doing cardio 3x / week also, and that performace hasn't increased / decreased more on way than the other... One day it will be above average, the next day it will be below average so I can't really say one way or another... I was expecting to hate it, seeing that a ton of people have bad things to say about clen, but overall it's been great to me, I love it. I've got albuterol too so I'll be giving it a shot sometime soon so I can compare the two...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man. What's your dosages like? And... One thing that works really well for me lethargy-wise is a low dose acetyl-l-carnitine. Wether thyroid or gear-induced, the lethargy is greatly reduced by even 200mg administration.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Dude, you're the guy doing DNP and you're scared of T3??? :blink:

Clen and DNP can kill you MUCH MUCH MUCH more easily than T3 man. :study:

Potassium supplementation is a good idea on clen to begin with, and it helps with the cramping. Taurine is also rumored to help, but I have not seen anything conclusive. Placebo, maybe... ;)
Yea ... I'm scared of the long term evvects it ma havy on my thyroid if not administered properly. I've wante to take it but was affraidthat after i got off my thryoid function proply function as if usd to. You know what I mean?

Help me understand it ad i will think about giving it a try one of these days.

I'm on my like, 10th day of clen and I've lost an inch off my waist and my arms are noticeably much more lean than they were before I started. I had a headache for the first 3 days, and if I'm writing, or just sitting here staring at my hands, they shake, also feel sleepy towards the end of the day (4pm or so), and if I take a nap I can't get to sleep before 1am which is kinda annoying, but other than that I haven't had any unpleasant sides at all, just nice fat loss. I'm doing cardio 3x / week also, and that performace hasn't increased / decreased more on way than the other... One day it will be above average, the next day it will be below average so I can't really say one way or another... I was expecting to hate it, seeing that a ton of people have bad things to say about clen, but overall it's been great to me, I love it. I've got albuterol too so I'll be giving it a shot sometime soon so I can compare the two...
Thats great bro. Im on day three and already hit 200mcgs, lol. Call it an error in judgment. i thought I had 200mcgml clen and I have 100mg/ml.

So fare though I'm good. I took the 200mcg in the morning before cardio, all a t one. Came home ate, played worth my son, an took a nap. He's still sleeping. I dont entent on ging over 200mcg, especially at my size. Like also said earlier, its some older clen I had layin aound. I'e gt some newer suff I'l br usig tomorro. I hope it I dont get to man sides.

Good stuff man. What's your dosages like? And... One thing that works really well for me lethargy-wise is a low dose acetyl-l-carnitine. Wether thyroid or gear-induced, the lethargy is greatly reduced by even 200mg administration.
ALCAR huh? Thats someting woth trying. I have a whole bottle sitting up in my cabenit. Whhy d ou dupoe it helps with the lethrgy. & I hope our not talking about lathargy on clen??? Are you? or t3?

I'lm goning to go update my long while i have time,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
NOTE:: Some how, for one reason or another, and with out me noticing My log split into two threads. Since we have so much infor and converation regarding the tiopid in this thread I've joined threads.

What up yall ... let me give you quick run through of what my plan is before we get into any details. It kinda snuck up on my so I'm a little unprepared. What I want to do is alternate between ECA/Clen/Alb for a couple weeks. I just finished my first week of ECA. Today (1day early) I started clen at 40mcg and will taper from there (I already feel like I want some xanax or klonopin). I'm already feeling the sides and uncomfortable feeling in the gut (like I gota sh*t, lol) Oooooh boy .... I'll be right back!! :p

Date: 03/09/06, Sunday [(Day -1 (1 days pre Clen cycle/alternation)]

Starting Weight: 0.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
Current Weight: 175.6lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Loss 0.0lbs

BF% Unknown; still. Appear to still be holding onto a lot of love handle and lower abdominal fat. Cardio increase will be 100% as will ab work (every chance I get).

Suppliments:
- Clen 40mcg with a taper of 40mcg
- Cap-HP

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Chromium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%
- Creatine
- Glcyerol

Diet:
Slipped off the boat and fell in the water a couple weeks back, but I managed to stay high on the portent intake. I was only eating thought for a couple of days, I guess it was me coming back from that illness, 2 meals a day. My Good ol protein Shake, 800cals - 1000cals a piece. Its getting better though, appetite is coming back.

Trainging:
a lot of cardio ... 3x in a row now. WOO!! lol, plus nightly workouts of either back/bis, chest/tri, and legs/abs/shoulders. So 2x a day for the last week ... not bad.

Personal Note: The clen is already giving me a headache, which was taken at the beginning of this thread. I'm feelling anxious (where's my klonopin). I'm not going to like this week I can tell. Hopefully the sides subside after a few days and I'll be cool. I've never had a problem before with IBE clen. so we'll see.

I'll keep you updated,
Sprt

Please feel free to make any suggestions or changes i should make to this cycle, I"m all ears and we're all here to learn.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/010/06, Monday (Day 0)

Total Loss 0.0lbs (n/a)
BF% Unknown

Suppliments:
- Clen 80mcg with a taper of 40mcg
- Cap-HP

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Chromium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%
- Creatine
- Glcyerol
- ALCAR

Diet:
I've lost my appetite lately for some reason. I've noticed I'm having to force feed. Which is odd, because as far as I know there is nothing with me.

Trainging:
I've been 2 sessions in the gym lately (morning cardio), and WO's (evening - taking it light and focusing more on reps than overall loads).

Personal Note: Today was cake. I didn't even notice the Clen. I'm going to jump to 120mcg tomorrow. I wanna to bump it up toigt=ht but that patients was best. I have my hands full tomorrow but I will getting morning cardio and ab work in. The its off to aunty's house to take about a water bed. YAY!! I'm thrilled. Back/Bi's tonight, which I'm late for. Got to go. Get you all later.

I'll keep you updated,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/010/06, Monday (Day 2)

Total Loss 173.2lbs

BF% Unknown
Suppliments:
- Clen 160mcg with a taper of 40mcg
- Cap-HP

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Chromium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%
- Creatine
- Glcyerol
- ALCAR

Diet:
I' havent really been cheating but I havent really been eating my gaol of 2250 to 2500cals ED. I dont have much of an appitite as mentioned. I guess it depends on how u look t it. It could either suck each d*ck in terms of LBM or help me out in terms of BF%.

Trainging:
Doing wel when it comes to trayig Imtarting to fid my nich in this new gym.

Personal Note:
I feel great! Sides are low! Im at 160mcg and its day 3.

Be back later,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/010/06, Wednesday (Day3)

Total Loss 181.6lbs (Gain)
BF% Unknown

Suppliments:- Clen 200mcg with a taper of 40mcg
- Cap-HP

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Chromium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Diet:
Again diet is lacking - I'm just not hungry. I'm beeen force feeding low card meals later in th evening. Tuna, chicken, things like that.

Trainging:
35 min tread mill run/walk/uphill pace and sprints in the am + chest/tis in the pm

Personal Note:
The klonopin really helps with the clen shakes and axiety caused by the clen. I still get the headashes though. I've been drinking nothing but water with lemon and cucumber slices. Its supposed to help cleans your body and its itslo a blood tonic of sorts. What it it, though, its making me piss ever 1o min.

Starting to see abs coming throughthe fat on me belly, :0). I just cant get those damn stuburn love handles to budge, literally. My stomack would look half bad if it wasnt for these love handles. I've already been three 2 bottle lipo; plan on going the 2 more.

As mentioned i also have Al, Clen, and ECA on hand. I ordered my IGF-1R3. None of that until phase three. Speaking of which, can you run ASS and DNP together? Just curious.
Halla Back!

Sprt

Last edited:
SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
WTF!!! I got sick again!! i"ve stayed ON, i just have posted here ... SSB has some updates. I"ll copy/ppaste when I get a chance.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/010/06, Monday (Day 2)

Total Loss 173.2lbs
BF% Unknown

Suppliments:
- Clen 160mcg with a taper of 40mcg
- Cap-HP

Other Supp:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Chromium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%
- Creatine

- Glcyerol
- ALCAR

b]Diet:

I' havent really been cheating but I havent really been eating my gaol of 2250 to 2500cals ED. I dont have much of an appitite as mentioned. I guess it depends on how u look t it. It could either suck each d*ck in terms of LBM or help me out in terms of BF%.
Trainging:
Doing wel when it comes to trayig Imtarting to fid my nich in this new gym.

Personal Note:
I feel great! Sides are low! Im at 160mcg and its day 3.

Be back later,

Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/010/06, Wednesday (Day3)

Total Loss 181.6lbs (Gain)
BF% Unknown

Suppliments:
- Clen 200mcg with a taper of 40mcg
- Cap-HP

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Chromium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Diet:
Again diet is lacking - I'm just not hungry. I'm beeen force feeding low card meals later in th evening. Tuna, chicken, things like that.
Trainging:
35min tread mill run/walk/uphill pace and sprints in the am + chest/tis in the pm

Personal Note: [/b
The klonopin really helps with the clen shakes and axiety caused by the clen. I still get the headashes though. I've been drinking nothing but water with lemon and cucumber slices. Its supposed to help cleans your body and its itslo a blood tonic of sorts. What it it, though, its making me piss ever 1o min.

Starting to see abs coming throughthe fat on me belly, :0). I just cant get those damn stuburn love handles to budge, literally. My stomack would look half bad if it wasnt for these love handles. I've already been three 2 bottle lipo; plan on going the 2 more.

As mentioned i also have Al, Clen, and ECA on hand. I ordered my IGF-1R3. None of that until phase three. Speaking of which, can you run ASS and DNP together? Just curious.

Halla Back!
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/16/06, Monday [(Day 8)

Starting Weight: 175.6lbs (Morning Weigh)
Current Weight: 000.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Loss 0.0lbs
BF% Unknown

Suppliments:
- Clen 200mcg ED (since day 3)
- Homemade Mix (Cap-HP, half a bottle a Lipo/Cnen, 91%SOA, little tiny bit of DMSO, ALO, and some Water) Ghetto huh? Don't know if it works, but it feels like it does.

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Chromium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%
- Creatine
- Glycerol

Diet:
Diet has been mostly protein drinks in water w/olive oil, cans of tune, chicken breasts ... but mostly protein drinks to be honest. I went a couple days where that is all I had; protein shakes.

Trainging:
Cardio is good -- training fcking sucks. I'm starting all over from the beginning it feels like. I was doing the 135lbs on bench the other day and struggled to rack it. WTF! I need to find a partner and start hitting the weights harder.

Personal Note: I'm still here and have been on cycle .... I haven't slipped off. I have just been a little busy an unable to post updates. I've been fighting a lot with baby moma. its driving me crazy. nuff about that though. I dont really have anything to up date. I didnt weigh before I ate this morning. My belt is, however, getting looser. I havent made any measurments, but I will in the morning, before cardio. Im going to hit back/bis tonight.

I'll keep you updated,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/17/06, Tuesday [(Day 9)

Current Weight: 174.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Loss 2.0lbs (from last weigh in)
BF% Unknown - Maybe 14%

Suppliments:
- E/C/A
- Homemade Mix (Cap-HP, half a bottle a Lipo/Cnen, 91%SOA, little tiny bit of DMSO, ALO, and some Water)
Ghetto huh? Don't know if it works, but it feels like it does, burns like it does.

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Chromium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%
- Creatine
- Glycerol

Diet:
Diet was right on track, I dint eat a single piece of Easter candy -- no lie.

Trainging:
20min Treadmill up hill fast pace walk and run with 10min stair stepper.

Personal Note:
I ran clen yesterday when I was supposed to be on E/C/A this week I think. Is it OK to abruptly stop clen or do you have to taper down; always forget that? I'm down 2lbs from last weigh in, whenever that was. My appetite has been lagging -- or for a lack of better words, there isn't one. I've just been living on protein shakes, yet feeling OK about it when it comes to hunger urges and what no. I need to do something about that.

I'm running creatine, I read an article some where that said creatine and cutting don't mix. I dont seem to be have a problem with it. Anyone else hear anything like this???

Anyway, lipo still didn't come in yet so I'm still using my home made dermal. lol. Who knows if it is really working or not. I cant say for sure. It feels like it works though,

I'm off to the gym,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/18/06, Saturday [(Day 22)

Current Weight: 170.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Loss 4.0lbs (from last weigh in)
BF% Unknown - Maybe 13%

Suppliments:
- E/C/A - 50/240/310 respectively.
- Homemade Mix (Seemed to work OK) I'm going to lay off the dermals for a minute though. Let my skin and receptors take a break. Is this necessary? or should I keep hitting them lipo and CAP-hp???

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Chromium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%
- Creatine
- Glycerol

Diet:
Diet was right on track, but I'm super deficient; eating only 2 to sometimes 3 meals ED. Not by choice, I'm just not hungry and always busy doing something. I'm working on it though, I'm working on it. LBM is being lost for sure.

Trainging:
30min Treadmill up hill fast pace walk and run with 10min stair stepper. Total 40min, then some ab work on the those big rubber balls and some leg lifts.

Personal Note:
The Clen was ight; I was at 200mcg by day 3 (old clen I think) and I dropped it after a week, no taper. ECA this round was Ight to I guess. I'm not really feeling either of them. I'm going to chill for Sunday and eat benadryl all day, then start albuterol (which I'll still alternate between ECA/Clen for a few more weeks.) on Monday along with IGF-1RL for 25 days. At the end of that 25 days, I'm giving myself, I better have my routine down, as well as, a better training and diet regimen because I'm starting a Var stand alone for 6wks. I'll PCT which will give me a total of 10 weeks to be off, mean while doing more IGF-1RL. I should you guys my plan I think in other posts. Anyway, Wish me luck. If you have any suggestions or pointers, please don't hesitate; point them out.

Chillin,
Sprt