lipostabil IM

anapolack

Banned
Awards
i kinda like the results.......doin for 6 weeks......it aint dnp or crack but at least its true lipolysis

the "charlie horse" feeling kinda sucks though

anapolack

Banned
Awards
ok....so i been IM lipo w/o deoxy for a month and a half.....had a few sub-q sessions in spots with deoxy........started a dnp/clen/t-3/eca run 10 days ago(done 5 times before) and using pyroderm too,and lemme tell you.....this was the most succesful run i had yet......i even seem to be getting rid of VAT.......maybe im wrong but i figure since i KILLED a few sub-q fat cells maybe the dnp concentrated on some VAT..................im gonna do just a little more lipo then im done.....im not stupid enough to try killing every fat cell in my body

and no more dnp/heavy thermo runs either........spring is here and denver spring/summer/early fall is just too damn HOT

newatsat1

Banned
Awards
ok....so i been IM lipo w/o deoxy for a month and a half.....had a few sub-q sessions in spots with deoxy........started a dnp/clen/t-3/eca run 10 days ago(done 5 times before) and using pyroderm too,and lemme tell you.....this was the most succesful run i had yet......i even seem to be getting rid of VAT.......maybe im wrong but i figure since i KILLED a few sub-q fat cells maybe the dnp concentrated on some VAT..................im gonna do just a little more lipo then im done.....im not stupid enough to try killing every fat cell in my body

and no more dnp/heavy thermo runs either........spring is here and denver spring/summer/early fall is just too damn HOT
could you email me at [email protected]
would like to chat

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

So why are you using Lipostabil IM??? its useless that way.

Adams

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Injecting it IM is straight ****ing stupid.

anapolack

Banned
Awards
wrong...it works great systemically........if you get soultion without deoxycholate which can kill other cells......lipo on its own is pretty fat specific.......i did some sub-q and im and works GREAT

anapolack

Banned
Awards
update.....summer is here and im just gonna stick with lipo,fish oils,sesamin,cla,alcar.....**** the thermos.......stuff works ok.....nice part is in the long run (fat cell lysis takes a loooong time) ill have alot less fat cells to deal with.......and since i do sub-q too and plan on doing more areas when im down to them last stubborn areas..................they will never be a problem again.....**** yeah

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 2
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 13
IGF-1/GH 13
Supplements 13