ECA vs. Albuterol for Anti-Catabolism / Muscle-Sparing on a Cut

undecipherable

Board Supporter
Awards
Which has better proven muscle-sparing qualities on a cut, Albuterol or Ephedrine?

I've come across various claims in my research, but I am interested in hearing if anyone has compared them head-to-head, or can point me to some succinct science regarding the anti-catabolic qualities of these two substances.

Thanks in advance!

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
ive used both and seems that albuterol is the winner here. ephedrine has very minor anabolic properties and ive heard that albuterol is similar to clen in its anabolism although this topic is debated. i think most anecdotal feedback will point to albuterol though.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I've done both before, and I would have to say albuterol....hands down. While using it on a cut, I was eating under maintenence and lost body fat and actually gained muscle. When I've used and ECA stack in the past I always seem to lose strength and visible muscle mass.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Albuterol wins on efficacy. ECA wins on price and availability.

Reggin

Awards
One of the biggest effects of ephedrine is preferential fat loss over muscle mass, so all by itself it is wondeful for cutting.

As far as personal feedback, I would go with the Alb. People seem to like it a lot more, and it also works wonders in its fat loss/ LBM preserving properties.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 18
Weight Loss 7
Weight Loss 5
Supplements 8
SprtNvolcoM Weight Loss 48