Clenbuterol Tolerance? - AnabolicMinds.com

Clenbuterol Tolerance?

  1. New Member
    VitaminT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    165

    Reputation

    Clenbuterol Tolerance?


    After a few days on clen, I started to notice that its effects were hardly noticeable and I wasn't experiencing the thermogenic benefits. Possibly it was a perception issue, but I ended up increasing dosage quite high >150mcg and it still didn't have a noticable effect. Then I decided to give it a break and now after a couple of days of being back on (at 100mcg ED), I'm still not noticing anything other then perhaps wasting clen. I had been under the impression that it could be run for a few weeks before it lost its edge, but from first-hand experience, this really doesn't seem to be the case. OTOH, I've had some amazing workouts... Anybody else experience the same thing? Advice?

  2. Registered User
    Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Rep Power
    1848

    Reputation

    You don't need to feel any effects for it to work. Even if you don't feel jittery, it can still be working.

    I personally hate clen. The risk/reward ratio is unfavorable to anyone.

    If you are running it, try to use benadryl or even better ketotifen to upregulate the beta-2 adrenoreceptors.. which you downregulate rather quickly using Clen.

    Anyways, to reiterate, you don't need to 'feel' anything for it to work.

    Diet is key in any event.
  3. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    535

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VitaminT
    After a few days on clen, I started to notice that its effects were hardly noticeable and I wasn't experiencing the thermogenic benefits. Possibly it was a perception issue, but I ended up increasing dosage quite high >150mcg and it still didn't have a noticable effect. Then I decided to give it a break and now after a couple of days of being back on (at 100mcg ED), I'm still not noticing anything other then perhaps wasting clen. I had been under the impression that it could be run for a few weeks before it lost its edge, but from first-hand experience, this really doesn't seem to be the case. OTOH, I've had some amazing workouts... Anybody else experience the same thing? Advice?
    Have you been using stims for quite awhile before you started the Clen? I can't believe you wouldn't feel anything on 150 mcg's. I suppose it doesn't effect everyone, but yeah Clen isn't the best thing to use. The possible heart long term heart damage isn't worth it. Nothing beats good ole fashioned EC to me..
    •   
       

  4. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27395

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    You don't need to feel any effects for it to work. Even if you don't feel jittery, it can still be working.

    I personally hate clen. The risk/reward ratio is unfavorable to anyone.

    If you are running it, try to use benadryl or even better ketotifen to upregulate the beta-2 adrenoreceptors.. which you downregulate rather quickly using Clen.

    Anyways, to reiterate, you don't need to 'feel' anything for it to work.

    Diet is key in any event.
    Agree with Ub here. As usual.

    I don't "feel" EC stack either but I sweat like a beotch, run for miles and watch the fat fall off anyway.

    Clen is evil.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  5. New Member
    VitaminT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    165

    Reputation

    I haven't been taking any other stimulants. When I started the clen I really noticed all of the side effects. But, like I said, a few days later I didn't feel any of them. Well, maybe the heartburn, but it wasn't as pronounced so hard to say for sure. I've avoided the EC stacks in the past because I've either felt funny on them or I've been worn out before mid-afternoon. Perhaps I should look into EC stacks that don't have a laundry list of ingredients.

    Thanks for the advice.
  6. New Member
    Foster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    153

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VitaminT
    I haven't been taking any other stimulants. When I started the clen I really noticed all of the side effects. But, like I said, a few days later I didn't feel any of them. Well, maybe the heartburn, but it wasn't as pronounced so hard to say for sure. I've avoided the EC stacks in the past because I've either felt funny on them or I've been worn out before mid-afternoon. Perhaps I should look into EC stacks that don't have a laundry list of ingredients.

    Thanks for the advice.
    Clen seems to work best if you ramp up the dosage though. Your body will get used to it and it's best to increase the dosage over time. I can't remember 100% what I did but I think it was like +20 or so every 3 days. I went up pretty high but I can't remember the exact numbers(I hate to keep logs of things that are not 100% legal). If you do a little research there is a number where the dangers far outweight the benefits and I think it's around 200-250 where you can do permanent damage to yourself.
  7. pcn
    pcn is offline
    Board Supporter
    pcn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    388
    Rep Power
    317

    Reputation

    FWIW, I made it up to 180 and didnt really notice a thing. First few days I think I did, but I did a very slow (20,30,40,60,80...) ramp up due to all the negative publicity clen gets. So, by the time I got to 180 I may have numbed my receptors. Best results I've had have been from Trimax.
  8. New Member
    VitaminT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    165

    Reputation

    I'm probably setting myself up for a flame, but I don't really feel the negative publicity is fair. I'm not aware of any human studies, and as we know from the rat study, there is likely some supplementary receptor that causes the anabolic effects, which btw, were negated by exercise! Also the rat study used something obscene like 2mg/kg of clen.

    Granted it is totally irresponsible for non-adults to fool around with clen, especially if they end up having the same experience as me. Just because I think something and it might apply to me, that could be real bad news for somebody else.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Clenbuterol handbook
    By EatNphood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 06:12 PM
  2. Clenbuterol anabolic?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-04-2004, 10:22 PM
  3. Site Specific Clenbuterol
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2003, 02:42 PM
  4. finding clenbuterol
    By jordan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2003, 08:52 PM
  5. Clenbuterol and cardio. oK?
    By FullyBuilt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2003, 04:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in