Where to i get capsaicin in the UK?
- 03-30-2006, 07:40 AM
- 03-30-2006, 09:06 AM
I think you can get DS Basic cuts from cheapuksupplements or discount-supplements. If your after just capsaicin you could try H&B although im not sure how good it would be. Failing that have a look around for a NOW brand product in the UK. Shipping from the US isnt to bad, you normally get the products cheaper and if your buying a few things it works out ok.
- 03-30-2006, 09:18 AM
just buy some hot sauce. there are special shops that sell ultra hot sauces, WAY hotter than tabasco and the likes.
This is even better than capsaicin, because u get a tasty meal out of it.
Effect should be the same, because its also capsaicin, and its much cheaper.
03-30-2006, 09:55 AM
03-30-2006, 10:17 AM
I think the proper topical capsaicin creams are prescription products in the UK so you may need to buy it internationally on the internet
03-30-2006, 07:51 PM
Are there not Wal-Mart's in the UK??
I get mine there.
04-01-2006, 03:10 AM
Wal-Mart does not exist in the UK. They have bought one supermarket chain but its completely different to US Wal-Marts (and its called ASDA)Originally Posted by jmh80
04-01-2006, 04:43 PM
capsaicin - umm, isnt that a kind of pepper? I mean like jalapeno, or habanero pepper? i could have sworn it was.. jeez
Similar Forum Threads
- By Finco in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2012, 12:25 PM
- By ruddy89 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2011, 03:38 AM
- By benjiman in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-21-2011, 09:55 AM
- By tryingharder in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-12-2008, 09:49 PM
- By Zombie in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 57Last Post: 10-03-2007, 08:28 PM