Where to i get capsaicin in the UK?

1. Where to i get capsaicin in the UK?

Hi,

I just bought a bottle of avant labs lipoderm ultra, Ive heard about people using it with capsaicin, does anyone know where to get this in the UK??

Thanks

2. I think you can get DS Basic cuts from cheapuksupplements or discount-supplements. If your after just capsaicin you could try H&B although im not sure how good it would be. Failing that have a look around for a NOW brand product in the UK. Shipping from the US isnt to bad, you normally get the products cheaper and if your buying a few things it works out ok.
    •   

3. just buy some hot sauce. there are special shops that sell ultra hot sauces, WAY hotter than tabasco and the likes.
    This is even better than capsaicin, because u get a tasty meal out of it.

Effect should be the same, because its also capsaicin, and its much cheaper.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Pilly
    Hi,

I just bought a bottle of avant labs lipoderm ultra, Ive heard about people using it with capsaicin, does anyone know where to get this in the UK??

Thanks
    http://www.burstingwithhealth.co.uk/...ucts.html#a149 here's where I got mine from, doesn't burn though so maybe it isn't that strong

5. I think the proper topical capsaicin creams are prescription products in the UK so you may need to buy it internationally on the internet
    •   

6. Are there not Wal-Mart's in the UK??

I get mine there.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Are there not Wal-Mart's in the UK??

I get mine there.
    Wal-Mart does not exist in the UK. They have bought one supermarket chain but its completely different to US Wal-Marts (and its called ASDA)

8. capsaicin - umm, isnt that a kind of pepper? I mean like jalapeno, or habanero pepper? i could have sworn it was.. jeez
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 01:25 PM
  2. Easy + good PCT to get in the UK?
    By ruddy89 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 04:38 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 10:55 AM
  4. where can i buy stoked in the uk?
    By tryingharder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 10:49 PM
  5. Trying to get submerged in the Abyss of sleep ! ! ! !
    By Zombie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 09:28 PM