Where to i get capsaicin in the UK?

Pilly

Awards
Hi,

I just bought a bottle of avant labs lipoderm ultra, Ive heard about people using it with capsaicin, does anyone know where to get this in the UK??

Thanks

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think you can get DS Basic cuts from cheapuksupplements or discount-supplements. If your after just capsaicin you could try H&B although im not sure how good it would be. Failing that have a look around for a NOW brand product in the UK. Shipping from the US isnt to bad, you normally get the products cheaper and if your buying a few things it works out ok.

Speischerkater

Awards
just buy some hot sauce. there are special shops that sell ultra hot sauces, WAY hotter than tabasco and the likes.
This is even better than capsaicin, because u get a tasty meal out of it.

Effect should be the same, because its also capsaicin, and its much cheaper.

The Godfather

Awards
I think the proper topical capsaicin creams are prescription products in the UK so you may need to buy it internationally on the internet

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Are there not Wal-Mart's in the UK??

I get mine there.

The Godfather

Awards
Are there not Wal-Mart's in the UK??

I get mine there.
Wal-Mart does not exist in the UK. They have bought one supermarket chain but its completely different to US Wal-Marts (and its called ASDA)

Sooty

Banned
Awards
capsaicin - umm, isnt that a kind of pepper? I mean like jalapeno, or habanero pepper? i could have sworn it was.. jeez