Womens MRP's?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, yeah despite all the damn research I do on this board I haven't really found many good MRP's for women. My mom wanted to know of a good one to take because she is dieting. Most of the ones I have found have WAY too much protein. Do you guys know of any good lighter ones, with lower amounts of carbs and protein? She isn't a bodybuilder here.

I was never a fan of MRP's for people gaining weight so I never really looked into them, figured I would ask what you guys thought about good ones, maybe one of you has a g/f or parent who takes a good one.

Thanks guys!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if you consider this an MRP but..... Natures best has either a low carb or a no carb protein power. I bought my mom some of that stuff when she worked out and it tastes pretty good. I told her to just take 1 scoop instead of 2. I think 1 scoop is 25 grams of protein. This is some info on it. Hope this helped.

Nature's Best Perfect Isopure, is the first and only product of its kind to contain 50 grams of 100% Pure Ion Exchange Whey Protein Isolate. All impurities have been removed to provide you with a great tasting, lactose free, fat free, glutamine enriched state-of-the-art meal replacement drink mix.
Our protein source is clearly identified as 100% pure ion exchange whey protein isolate. Isopure is rich in branched chain amino acids and glutamine: Each serving provides 2700mg isoleucine, 6750mg leucine, 5450mg lysine, and 4.6g L-glutamine. Furthermore, Isopure contains 0 grams of sugar and is instantized so it can be taken anywhere and mixed with a spoon.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Labrada makes one for women. Lean Body For Her or something like that. I'm not sure of the profile though.
There is also EAS Myoplex Lite.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Lean Mass Matrix makes a light version, it's 20 grams of protein 20 grams of low gi carbs and 4 grams of good fats. The cinnamon oatmeal is awesome, I'd go with that

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Lean Mass Matrix makes a light version, it's 20 grams of protein 20 grams of low gi carbs and 4 grams of good fats. The cinnamon oatmeal is awesome, I'd go with that

I like the sound of that.

Thanks for all the help everyone.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I forgot about that one. Better carbs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Supplements 6
00A Supplements 4
cmw General Chat 4
U Supplements 0
Mruom87 Supplements 30