Clen alone vs. with AAS??

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.04%

Clen alone vs. with AAS??

I would like to do 2, two week clen cycles this spring, and would like to do them without the use of any AAS or PH products to keep my muscle mass. My diet is in check, and i do HIT cardio a couple times per week along with quick rest periods in my workouts. I know that clen is anti catabolic... but is that enough to help keep me from going too catabolic? Is it ok to run clen w/out the use of any hormonal products with it? thanks a lot for your help guys. - HTTC

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Clen may be anti-catabolic for your hampster, but this has never been proven in humans. In fact, I just recently read that the opposite it true in humans--it is catabolic, at least to some degree. The only way to know how extensive the catabolism will be is to try it. Maybe if you have some MOHN, that could be a good stack. You also might be fine if you replace the HIT with longer, low intensity cardio sessions.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.04%

I used to do long, slow cardio in the morning w/ nothing but glutamine in my stomach... but i read Dr. Carlon Colkers book "Extreme Muscle Enhancement" and he really sold me on some new high intensity cardio principles... maybe ill just alternate the two... anybody else know about the clen?
    •   

4. powerlifter6920

Quote Originally Posted by HARDtotheCORE
    I would like to do 2, two week clen cycles this spring, and would like to do them without the use of any AAS or PH products to keep my muscle mass. My diet is in check, and i do HIT cardio a couple times per week along with quick rest periods in my workouts. I know that clen is anti catabolic... but is that enough to help keep me from going too catabolic? Is it ok to run clen w/out the use of any hormonal products with it? thanks a lot for your help guys. - HTTC

I've done one two week cycle of clen without having any AS. I wasn't impressed with fat loss, but didn't lose any noticeable muscle size. I got stronger though. I prefer ECA to clen.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.31%

I've done one two week cycle of clen without having any AS. I wasn't impressed with fat loss, but didn't lose any noticeable muscle size. I got stronger though. I prefer ECA to clen.
    I have some liquid clen but have yet to try it. I've been doing an ECA stack thus far and have seen OK results. Is there any reason you prefer ECA to clen?
  6. mkashcraft

If your worried about catabolism you should check in to albuterol, it closely related to clen and has been proven to spare muscle in humans. It also increases your VO2 Max so cardio is a breeze while on it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lr3 with aas or not?
    By bmass in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2005, 02:50 PM
  2. Could CCA be better than Clen alone?
    By Nullifidian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-06-2004, 08:25 AM
  3. Drawing Sterile Water With AAS
    By supersoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4