caffeine panic attacks "Hydroxycut"

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%

Question caffeine panic attacks "Hydroxycut"

Question..... Someone like myself who is very sensitive to caffeine and can experience panic attacks, Is it alright to use Hydroxycut? Or will it give me the same feeling as caffeine?.... I'm thinking of using it for a cut cycle next month.

Thanks.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mills
    Question..... Someone like myself who is very sensitive to caffeine and can experience panic attacks, Is it alright to use Hydroxycut? Or will it give me the same feeling as caffeine?.... I'm thinking of using it for a cut cycle next month.

Thanks.
    If you have full blown panic disorder...it is best to avoid all stimulant fat burners in general..your best bet would be maybe some phenogen and/or one of the sesamin products that are out (obviously the most important factor is going to be exercise w/ a caloric deficit)
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%

Quote Originally Posted by ((Vibe))
    If you have full blown panic disorder...it is best to avoid all stimulant fat burners in general..your best bet would be maybe some phenogen and/or one of the sesamin products that are out (obviously the most important factor is going to be exercise w/ a caloric deficit)
    Thanks for the reply.... exercise w/ a caloric deficit is a must.... I'll look into the products your talking about.

point/rep for ya!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I suffered from panic attacks when I was younger...While I dont have anymore panic attacks(dumped my crazy girlfriend and they went away)

I still dont do well with stims. I get palpitations and get very anxious.

Some kind of cut friendly anabolic with a calorie deficit is the best way to go for me. The best experience I have had is with IGFlr3, PP and a good diet and steady routine of course.

Stims ruin my appetite and I always always have some kind of rebound.

No Clen or ephedrine for me.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

My panic attacks can be triggered by reactions to specific events and or dietary conflicts. Sometimes, I swallow too much air when I eat, other times incomplete digestion creates a build up of gas, which will lodge in my GI tract. This tends to cause uneasiness and sometimes full on panic.

I have had great success with taking simple calcium based anti acids like TUMS.

Supplement wise I would avoid any thing that follows the adrenigenic pathways( caffiene, effedrine, most OTC stims). I really like AL-carnitine, it is very effective for, both relieving anxiety and promoting clear thought patterns. It seems to enhance my cardio-performance. I also like sulbutiamine and idebenone for a clean alert strong well being type of feeling. I don't know if this stack burns fat as effectively as an ECA stack, but It prevents that tired depressed feeling I get from dieting. Good luck!
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

No way, man, Hydroxycut panic attacks are REAL!

I took a couple one time, and after about 20 minutes I got choked up and all panicky, thinking somehow I had been coaxed into buying something from Muscletech. Then I remembered it was a sample I got for free and all the panic and worry disappeared...
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.69%

I took hydroycut when it originally came out, and after about 3 days of taking this I felt like I was loosing my mind, I almost had a wreck I was so anxious and could not think straight, I have to be very careful with stims as well, as others have stated calorie deficiet and cardio works best for me and I get to keep my sanity, for the time being anyway............
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%

Well, it looks like I'm staying away from Hydroxycut...... One day I went to a restaurant and drank 3 large cokes... I had about an hour and a half ride to get back home...... 20 minuts after I left the restaurant I drove myself to the hospital...... I got so bad, I was driving in the break down lane on the highway.... I was driving a van with no AC and it was 98 degrees out.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.18%

Ahh, the good ol' panic attacks. I have them, but that is I overdo it on servings. I know most stimulant's serving size is 2 pills, have you tried reducing it to only one? I know if I take my caffeine anhydrous powder on an empty stomach, I will go crazy. Now I take it after a meal, It gives me a crazy amount of energy without feeling crummy. Maybe try lowering the dose.

Similar Forum Threads

1. panic attack after injection what happened
    By dargerak1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 10:32 PM
  2. Panic Attack or Vasovagal Reaction
    By crazyfool405 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 01:41 PM
  3. HELP!!! Test e first cycle panic attacks anxiety
    By meridian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13