topical fat loss verdict?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
so is there a general consesus as to which one works the best? I need to get rid of my damn love handles...

I can't think of the name of the one I used last year with pretty good success, and not much feedback has been given as far as results go regarding Giant's Liposolve or "the new skulpt"...

I got some capsaisin HP cream to use in conjunction with whatever I get, but have not decided on which to go with yet.

OK it was called CHIZELED, that I used and it seemed to work pretty well.

h19

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Lipoderm Ultra along with cap worked awesome for me last summer. Going to order another bottle to hit the last bit this summer.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I have a little extra chest fat Id love to get rid of, I think i'll try that for summer

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
what is cap cream neways, i searched and all the results i found were for arthritis cream

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
what is cap cream neways, i searched and all the results i found were for arthritis cream
And that's it! It's maroon and white, Cap HP. It drives the actives into the SAT.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will add that I am a bit disappointed that there are complaints of Liposolv causing pains and negative effects on kidneys.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
And that's it! It's maroon and white, Cap HP. It drives the actives into the SAT.
so u jst use it for arthritis pain or does it have some other fat loss properties... do u just apply it to the same area as the lipoderm, and do u do it before or after?

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
do a search for capsaicin on avant labs. Spook explains it very well. It may even be in mind and muscle.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Lipoderm Ultra along with cap worked awesome for me last summer. Going to order another bottle to hit the last bit this summer.

what would you say your bf was at when you used the lipo?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
you just go by what is reccomended for your dose of choosing. Most have a "high dose", like 7 sprays per dose, 2 doses per day would be on the higher end.

If that were the case, you would use the cap and the topical twice daily.

Good times would be after a hot shower (if you can handle the cap, it burns), and pre-workout

I used to find it a little irritating to do it in the morning after I showered, and then have it kind of burning at work.

I would also suggest using the surgical gloves when applying that much cap, it gets messy and if you get it in your eyes or on your boys...its not fun

h19

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
haha sounds good man, thanks a ton. also, does the cap really help A LOY or would I be still alright just using the Lipoderm

EDIT: also, how many tubes of capzasin HP will i need per bottle of lipoderm, it doesnt say how much of the cap on the label...

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
1 tube should be enough, i mean its only like 13 bucks in stores. If I remember correctly its 1% or .1 %.

It helps. I mean it's worth a shot, especially for the price.

I personally don;t have THAT much experience using topical fat loss gels. I've only used them 2 or 3 times in the past, and the first 2 I think i was too chubby to have them work.

if you are under 10% i think you'd be happy.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
ya im bulking and at 14% now, but during the summer Ill probably be around 9%, so i think it will really help to get rid of those annoying spots

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
what would you say your bf was at when you used the lipo?
I don't know to be honest. I would say 12%? I am always vascular in my arms, delts and chest. And below 12 they actually pop out.

So.... 12% or your guess.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
bah, BS... i'm using and it's all good. wonder how many people are really getting these effects?

i've love to see some Lipsolv reviews though so i know what to expect.

I will add that I am a bit disappointed that there are complaints of Liposolv causing pains and negative effects on kidneys.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bah, BS... i'm using and it's all good. wonder how many people are really getting these effects?

i've love to see some Lipsolv reviews though so i know what to expect.
What have your results been thus far?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Only been a couple days so far. I'm on an SD cycle, so I'm bulking... my goal is that Liposolv can help keep away fat from my midsection. No midsection gain so far... if I don't get any midsection gain I'll consider this product a huge success!