Zoloft and Fat Loss

powerlifter6920

I'm looking for anyone's experiences being on zoloft for an extended period of time and how their "cutting" cycles or fat loss in general was affected. Thanks in advance.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Most things Ive read on say that it causes an increase in appetite and kills your sex drive in extreme cases. Never taken it myself though.

BV

powerlifter6920

Thanks for your response. I guess I never noticed the increase in appetite.

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
Kind of on topic, but I take 30mg/day of Lexapro and have been doing so for two years now. I have had zero problem losing fat when cutting and zero sexual side effects.

Lexapro is similar to Celexa (sp?) and was designed to NOT have the side effects associated with Celexa.

My doc almost put me on Zoloft but I asked to try Lexapro and have been very happy with my choice.

By the way...I do not take it for depression. I take it for mild anxiety.

Hope this helps.

Gumbo

powerlifter6920

Yes it does. I tale the zoloft for seasonal affective disorder. I'm like a plant. If I don't get enough sunlight, I "wither on the vine" so to speak.

thetimbomb

Awards
When I was on zoloft just for kicks, I didnt notice anything at all... It didnt make me happy or anything, but for some reason I didnt have much workout enegry..

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Yes it does. I tale the zoloft for seasonal affective disorder. I'm like a plant. If I don't get enough sunlight, I "wither on the vine" so to speak.
Why not a tanning bed instead? Would seem better than taking a drug IMO.