albuterol w/ low bodyfat?

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
Every log ive read says that albuterol works great but there is one common denominator. Everyone who writes the review is between like 16%-30% bodyfat. My question is has anyone had an experience or are they aware if albuterol is more effective w/ someone say in the 10-12% bodyfat range or even lower?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Personally i believe using something like this should be saved for the end, like clenbuteral should be as well. I think when you have a good amount of bf on you, it is easier to lose it with running diet, and maybe some basic weight loss sups. Ive never used albuteral, but i have used clenbuteral at under 12% bf and it did work, sure i didn lose 10lbs, but i did see more of my abs (not a complete six pack, never can get that).

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Every log ive read says that albuterol works great but there is one common denominator. Everyone who writes the review is between like 16%-30% bodyfat. My question is has anyone had an experience or are they aware if albuterol is more effective w/ someone say in the 10-12% bodyfat range or even lower?
This is a great question. I posted something similar a couple months ago, but didn't get much of a response. I'm around 12% and would like to get around 9% for summer and am wondering if alb would be effective.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
im a lower bodyfat right now (8-9%) and i used it not too long ago. it was more of a test than anything else just to see the potential of albuterol. calories stayed the same but i started cardio back up again. felt great while on it. made cardio seem easier and it makes you pour sweat like crazy. i leaned out a little in the 2 weeks i took it. i always had the 6 pack, but now it is noticeable without flexing my abs. cuts got a little deeper. im now running ketofifen to upregulate my receptors. i definitely plan on using it for my competition cut coming in septemeber.

Drew1200

Drew1200

Awards
I'd think alb would be good for cutting no matter what bf% you're at. It increases metabolism, makes cardio a breeze, and is even supposedly beneficial to your lipid profile. It also didn't give me the headaches that clen does.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i'll be running albuterol along with powerfull starting the 18th of this month. i want to lose some fat and keep as much muscle as possible. i figured the powerfull might be able to help with that. i'll let you guys now how it goes. i started powerfull last week. and will end powerfull and albuterol at the same time. i will run the albuterol for 2 weeks.