albuterol w/ low bodyfat?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

albuterol w/ low bodyfat?

Every log ive read says that albuterol works great but there is one common denominator. Everyone who writes the review is between like 16%-30% bodyfat. My question is has anyone had an experience or are they aware if albuterol is more effective w/ someone say in the 10-12% bodyfat range or even lower?

2. Board Supporter
    Answers

Personally i believe using something like this should be saved for the end, like clenbuteral should be as well. I think when you have a good amount of bf on you, it is easier to lose it with running diet, and maybe some basic weight loss sups. Ive never used albuteral, but i have used clenbuteral at under 12% bf and it did work, sure i didn lose 10lbs, but i did see more of my abs (not a complete six pack, never can get that).

3. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TURUGBY
    Every log ive read says that albuterol works great but there is one common denominator. Everyone who writes the review is between like 16%-30% bodyfat. My question is has anyone had an experience or are they aware if albuterol is more effective w/ someone say in the 10-12% bodyfat range or even lower?
    This is a great question. I posted something similar a couple months ago, but didn't get much of a response. I'm around 12% and would like to get around 9% for summer and am wondering if alb would be effective.

•   

4. rollin' on dubs!
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Answers

im a lower bodyfat right now (8-9%) and i used it not too long ago. it was more of a test than anything else just to see the potential of albuterol. calories stayed the same but i started cardio back up again. felt great while on it. made cardio seem easier and it makes you pour sweat like crazy. i leaned out a little in the 2 weeks i took it. i always had the 6 pack, but now it is noticeable without flexing my abs. cuts got a little deeper. im now running ketofifen to upregulate my receptors. i definitely plan on using it for my competition cut coming in septemeber.

5. New Member
    Answers

I'd think alb would be good for cutting no matter what bf% you're at. It increases metabolism, makes cardio a breeze, and is even supposedly beneficial to your lipid profile. It also didn't give me the headaches that clen does.

6. Board Supporter
    Answers

i'll be running albuterol along with powerfull starting the 18th of this month. i want to lose some fat and keep as much muscle as possible. i figured the powerfull might be able to help with that. i'll let you guys now how it goes. i started powerfull last week. and will end powerfull and albuterol at the same time. i will run the albuterol for 2 weeks.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can you die from reducing your bodyfat too low?
    By hungryH in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 03:02 PM
  2. low bodyfat potential
    By pinchharmonic in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 05:18 PM
  3. Low Estrogen got me really sick
    By pjorstad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 02:03 PM
  4. Low carb bars, IMPACT carbs!