750mg test and diet
- 03-02-2006, 03:38 PM
- 03-02-2006, 05:12 PM
03-05-2006, 01:28 PM
When dieting down in an attempt to maximize fat-loss, yes--test will prevent some of the catabolic effects of large caloric restriction. Only to a point, though.
I'd start out with 10-12kcal per pound of bodyweight/day (or whatever you've found has worked for you in the past) and stick there for a couple of weeks. Doing cardio will be good because the catabolic effects will be offset by 750mg/wk of test enanthate. I'd suggest HIIT 2-3x a week and 1-2 60 minute low-intensity sessions in addition to weight training.
If you aren't getting the results you want (i.e not losing bodyfat quickly enough) then drop 300-500kcal from your daily intake and keep everything else the same. See what your fat loss is like after a week or two, and adjust up or down from there. You'll eventually find the point at which you can restrict calories to the extent that maximized fat-loss while holding onto your LBM. It is an individual thing, so you must find out through experimentation.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dazzlinyu in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 07-06-2016, 09:54 PM
- By faceman35 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 34Last Post: 03-19-2009, 04:12 PM
- By faceman35 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2009, 02:58 PM
- By gazdecki in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-10-2006, 08:20 AM
- By DevilSmack in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-04-2003, 10:58 PM