Pheraplex & Lean Extreme for a cut cycle?

1. Pheraplex & Lean Extreme for a cut cycle?

I was thinking about doing a 4 week cut with Pheraplex/Lean Extreme/Green Tea Extract. Wanted some opinions on how that would be..... is there something better?
    I usually just perform searches and read and rarely ever post but I wanted some feedback on this cycle.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Novi
    I usually just perform searches and read and rarely ever post but I wanted some feedback on this cycle.
    What cycle? It looks like you just listed some chemicals. Diet? Routine? You know, the **** that really counts. Maybe spend more time researching and reading.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabo...s-11216-a.html
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jonny21
    What cycle? It looks like you just listed some chemicals. Diet? Routine? You know, the **** that really counts. Maybe spend more time researching and reading.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabo...s-11216-a.html

LOL......

My Diet is straight. My routine I got covered. I wanted some feedback on those Supplements for a cut cycle for a 4 week period.
    I started with a cycle stack of ERGO MAX w/ Prostanozol. Put on some nice gains/mass. Now I am just about to finish up my PCT using Activate and Rebound XT for the past 4 weeks. I wanted to know what anybody thought of that stack I just listed if it sounds like its a winner or maybe go a different route maybe not using one or the other and going with something else.

4. Well yea, PP is a hell of product and it should help you in your goals of achieving a lean body. I guess the point is though, that PP or not you can still cut effectivly, and if you're not using something like T3 or clen then I wouldn't bother using an androgen to cut.

Save the AAS for bulking cycles or cutting cycles with catabolic goodies.

5. How hardcore will your diet be?

Ig you must use androgens, I would hold off on the Phera-Plex until the tail end of cutting or midway through to stave off muscle loss.

Try this for cutting:
    CNW RIPPED [Beta] (TTA, Green Tea, and Forskolin blend)
    SAN Blaze or Lean Extreme
    ECA Stack
    Some Omega 3 fish oil blend.
    And.. of course, excercise and a clean diet.
    •   

6. This should be a great addition to your cutting regime!

http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/...oducts_id=1090

7. I maybe wrong, but... Lean Extremes main usp is that it is anti catabolic, which is the same as what PP would offer. So using both would be a waste?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Parabolan Dosage for a Cutting Cycle
    By Teclis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 07:26 AM
  2. theory for ultimate cutting cycle with igf and t3
    By TheGame46 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 11:55 AM
  3. Looking for a good prohormone for a cutting cycle
    By bigjohn58 in forum Anabolics