General Albuterol Advice/Info??

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I currently have several bottle of clen and albuterol on hand. I've used clen amny times in the past, but never albuterol. I'm also currently in between DNP cycles ... Some of you have viewed my log (thanks to those who have replied, responded, and poosted).

That being said, I'm simply looking for the proper dosing protocal for albuterol? I know 4mg ... but 4mg what? How many times a day? Do we taper doses like we do clen? Does down regulation occure as it does with clen within the receptor? If so, 1wk on/1wk off or 2wk on/2wk off??

Any links regarding general information of albuterol and/or its uses will be greatly appreciated. I can use all the hlp i can get. I plan on running a cycle soon and want to be prepared. I plan to keep a pretty decent log as well; similar to my DNP log (with before/after pictures as well).

Thanks,
Sprt

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I currently have several bottle of clen and albuterol on hand. I've used clen amny times in the past, but never albuterol. I'm also currently in between DNP cycles ... Some of you have viewed my log (thanks to those who have replied, responded, and poosted).

That being said, I'm simply looking for the proper dosing protocal for albuterol? I know 4mg ... but 4mg what? How many times a day? Do we taper doses like we do clen? Does down regulation occure as it does with clen within the receptor? If so, 1wk on/1wk off or 2wk on/2wk off??

Any links regarding general information of albuterol and/or its uses will be greatly appreciated. I can use all the hlp i can get. I plan on running a cycle soon and want to be prepared. I plan to keep a pretty decent log as well; similar to my DNP log (with before/after pictures as well).

Thanks,
Sprt
I started out at 2mg 3 times a day and gradually worked my way up to 4mg 3 times a day to assess my tolerance before jumping into 4mg. I loved alb side effects for me were mild. There is downregulation but not as fast as clen. I added in 50mg of benedryl at night to help combat downregulation and it seemed to help greatly.
Good DNP log too btw.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The norm for dosing is 4ml 3xED. As I have expeinced with this, you can play around with the dosing as you see fit. It is in no way as strong as clen but will make cardio a joy. Down regulation should occur since its hard on the beta-2 receptors, use keotfein or benedryl as you see fit.

I thinks 2wks on you should have no problem. Other than that...you may want to try increasing the dose (as I never had the chance). Also, stuff is great because you can take it 6 hours away from sleep and have no problem getting to sleep.

Check out my log and other's for more user feedback.

Good luck on your quest.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
McBurly, R(SoCal), thank you both. Your information definitely going to help. I'm not sure yet when I will start the albuterol, but I'm thinking after my second cycle of DNP; I plan to start another just not this comming Monday but the following Monday after that. That ould have given me nearly 2wks off.

Has anyone ever alternated between albuterol & clen, 2wks on/2wks off? Just curious. i have no problem with clen; I suffer very little sides. I wonder how this sort of alternation would work?

For now though, I'm just talking pryuvate, CLA, & lots of Fish oils along with morning cardio. I have Lipoderm-Ultra on hand & a lipoderm/clen mixture, as well as Cap-HP; all of which I have stopped using for now. I'll pick their use back up later.

Thanks,
Sprt

PS: anyone else ... I'd be glad to hear your experiences and opinions on albuterol or any other subject matter we've discussed.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would say that if you have the chance to use Clen or Alb and suffer little sides, like myself, like yourself, Alb seems like a waste of time. You'll see.

:)

After using Clen and not having bad sides, I'll never buy Alb again.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I would say that if you have the chance to use Clen or Alb and suffer little sides, like myself, like yourself, Alb seems like a waste of time. You'll see.

:)

After using Clen and not having bad sides, I'll never buy Alb again.
True, but the damage clen causes on heart tissue concerns me. Albuterol doesnt seem to have any negative effects on the heart or cardio vascular health that I am aware of. Plus, I am finding that my use of clen over the years yields lesser and lesser results in terms of BF loses each time I cycle clen.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
For me, the sides of clen were too strong. It may of been because I ran dosages higher than Rage but I didn't care for the sides to much. Another thing, clen didn't help out with cardio like alb did. Usually when taking clen, I didn't feel like doing cardio at all. Alb was different for me. IMO I will stick with Alb. If not that I will go with an eca.

As far as the dosing you can go 12mgs for 2 to 3 weeks(dosing 3 times a day usually 4 to 5 hours apart). Your first you will probably run at 12mgs... but your following cycles, you will probably want to run higher(well at least i am). No sides while using alb, so my vote is for Alb.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After a while I grew to like the few sides I got from alb, shakey hands, increased body temp and a mild stimulant feeling. With so few sides I feel that there is no need for clen, at least for myself.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
i guess I'm justondering when it would be bet to cycle either of these to substaces?? I'm everything ecept normal everyday supplimiation. I'm going to takw it easy and progressivily push myself to get bck to where I was in the ym before DNP., but my butting efforts have not are not redy to stop. I'm n where I wana be in terms of BF% (although bettr), therefore I see no sence in cycleing (AAS).

I might do a var stadalone at 60mg ED for a few weeks to help further this process I'm calling body recomposision.
I was askin one to star cycle ther of these two cycle; all the while taking mu full supliemtal regimi (I ca go into detail, or yo can go to one o f my kogs asnd viw=ew my suoo intake).

So, I;m basically just askim yu what you would do.

Last edited:

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i guess I'm justondering when it would be bet to cycle either of these to substaces?? I'm everything ecept normal everyday supplimiation. I'm going to takw it easy and progressivily push myself to get bck to where I was in the ym before DNP., but my butting efforts have not are not redy to stop. I'm noy where I wana be in terms of BF% (although bettr), therefore I see no sence in cycleing (AAS).

I might h,hoeer, do a var stadalone at 60mg ED for a few weeks to hehp further this process I'mm calling body recomposision.
are you drunk?

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
OK now that I'm sober, let see if we can get some quests answered. Fir the next two weeks one ECA annd Reg Cap-HP Lipo and the next week Oral clen or albutorl and Lipo/Clen combo + Cap Hp. My weeks like alternating betore jumping into var standalone.

Can my ECA dose be adjusted, and if so how? I know we went over this before lets refresh what's the typical Albuterol Dose and ow is it run?

I lost m job last week, which I see has a good send because I actually get to spend one on one tie with my some (I final get to know him) so I'll be waking up at either doing cardio before I pick hm im up 8am or after (they have a kidy section). Mind you I'll be also be using Cap And Clen or Albuterol depending on the week. How should I be taking my supps. Example, protien shack and water before I pick him up with albertuerol/clen dose or sahke and water, cardio and than albuterol/clen dose?

Also What should my doses be? Clan I'm good with, I've been doing clen for some time now, but have never done albuterol??

Also, no caffeine during these weeks on clen/albuterol obviously, but I'm talking taking fish oils, forskoholli (sp), pryuvate and a whole host of other sups. read on of my DNP logs, I'm still taking a lot of that Sh*t listed.

I know its a lot to ask, but if anyone would take the time o effort into looking into my questions and concerns its worth some rep as long as the answer is warrants it. I want serious, no bullsh*t advise.

Lastly, When i think it is time to do my standlone, I ant to run DNP along with it -- no no or ok?

I already hae all the sups on hand and eady togo. I'm just waiting for some honest adiced from experienced peope.

Thanks
Sprt

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i doubt with having done clen and dmt you'll care much for alb.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
i doubt with having done clen and dmt you'll care much for alb.
We'll i that ebe th ase, I'l sell the aL, but I like clan and t=i works for me. Only on way to find out huh?

VitaminT

Awards
After a while I grew to like the few sides I got from alb, shakey hands, increased body temp and a mild stimulant feeling. With so few sides I feel that there is no need for clen, at least for myself.
Those are the same sides you can expect from clen.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
We'll i that ebe th ase, I'l sell the aL, but I like clan and t=i works for me. Only on way to find out huh?
I have always had great results with albuterol. I have used many stims over the years and albuterol is one of the most mild. I usually dose at 4mgs 3-5 times daily, which is really dependent on my activity level. Albuterol was always my best "party" stimulant for those days of indulgence, as well as a good hangover head clearer.

The one thing to watch for on any stimulant is the CNS activity. My thoughts are generally busy and with the addition of speed, I have a tendency to become careless. I never seem to finish my more complex thoughts, as I am always skipping ahead to address some other vaguery. There are certain symptoms to watch for such as careless spelling and speaking or writing in strange unrecognizable word codings. People may ask you to repeat yourself or they may not seem to understand what seems like a basic premise. This becomes very fustrating for everyone involved.
It is always fun to go fast, but sometimes I need to slow down around the corners ,so I don't fly off the track(of life) All good cycles come to an end...good luck!!!

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I went clen this week 40mcg to start and tapering up every 40mcg until i can stand it. lol. Next week it will be ECA and then Albuterol the week after that.

hopefully by then my IGF will be here abd I'll run it along with some anavar and testp.

masstery

Awards
Can you take the plastic ampules meant for inhalation orally and is this as effective.(NOT an 'inhaler.)