clen + ketotifen + T3

1. clen + ketotifen + T3

Hey everybody... I am new and would like some ideas.... as a female I am worried that I shouldn't take some of the stuff that I read about here.... I am currently taking clen + ketotifen + T3 (just started a couple days ago).... I have seen good results with fat loss... I am in my second week of clen (100 mg/day) + ketotifen (2-5mg/day), just started T3 (20mg/day)... is this crazy???? should I tone down the T3??? please help

2. Quote Originally Posted by trashydiva24
    Hey everybody... I am new and would like some ideas.... as a female I am worried that I shouldn't take some of the stuff that I read about here.... I am currently taking clen + ketotifen + T3 (just started a couple days ago).... I have seen good results with fat loss... I am in my second week of clen (100 mg/day) + ketotifen (2-5mg/day), just started T3 (20mg/day)... is this crazy???? should I tone down the T3??? please help
    I don't know why your using such high doses of ketotifen. If your using it to prevent downregulation from clen, 1-2mg nightly will do the trick.

Also, make sure you take t3 easy, and slowly ramp up and down doses. I wouldn't go higher then 50MCG per day with t3. Make sure you watch your BP and your body temp and don't let things get out of control. Keep safe.
    •   

3. Thanks for the input... I will downregulate the ketotifen and watch the T3

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clen and T3 appetite
    By 6oxo User in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 07:12 PM
  2. clen or T3?
    By Blownkbgt in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-13-2005, 11:42 PM
  3. t-3,clen,ketotifen vets- need help!