clen + ketotifen + T3

trashydiva24

trashydiva24

Awards
Hey everybody... I am new and would like some ideas.... as a female I am worried that I shouldn't take some of the stuff that I read about here.... I am currently taking clen + ketotifen + T3 (just started a couple days ago).... I have seen good results with fat loss... I am in my second week of clen (100 mg/day) + ketotifen (2-5mg/day), just started T3 (20mg/day)... is this crazy???? should I tone down the T3??? please help
:blink:

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey everybody... I am new and would like some ideas.... as a female I am worried that I shouldn't take some of the stuff that I read about here.... I am currently taking clen + ketotifen + T3 (just started a couple days ago).... I have seen good results with fat loss... I am in my second week of clen (100 mg/day) + ketotifen (2-5mg/day), just started T3 (20mg/day)... is this crazy???? should I tone down the T3??? please help
:blink:
I don't know why your using such high doses of ketotifen. If your using it to prevent downregulation from clen, 1-2mg nightly will do the trick.

Also, make sure you take t3 easy, and slowly ramp up and down doses. I wouldn't go higher then 50MCG per day with t3. Make sure you watch your BP and your body temp and don't let things get out of control. Keep safe.

trashydiva24

trashydiva24

Awards
Thanks for the input... I will downregulate the ketotifen and watch the T3