- 02-25-2006, 03:35 PM
- 02-25-2006, 03:53 PM
02-25-2006, 04:49 PM
02-25-2006, 04:58 PM
well I ran a cycle of UHer and gained BF granted my diet could of been better and then I read a post by HRT guy in the PCT section [dont think this guys playin with a full deck he says ATD could make you turn gay]Originally Posted by Robboe
02-25-2006, 10:25 PM
Did you gain a considerably large amount of fat that you otherwise wouldn't have based on the diet you had ?
02-25-2006, 10:43 PM
02-26-2006, 12:58 AM
02-26-2006, 11:30 AM
quote from alri Re: Question on loss of libido during PCT ali11atc,
Running ATD for one more week is fine if bringing back your HTPA is your main goal.
While I don't like straight ATD because of it's effect on libido and fat gain I do like it better than HCG (which doesn't even bring back the HPTA) and nolvadex/clomid.
If Ultra Hotter or PCT (by Anabolic Xtreme) didn't exist, I would use ATD for short term use because of the rapid HPTA recovery you experience.
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 20Last Post: 03-29-2003, 02:45 PM
- By wojo in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 01-22-2003, 08:30 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-18-2003, 09:22 AM
- By smokinghawk in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2003, 07:22 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 12-28-2002, 07:43 PM