The Anabolic Diet?
- 02-21-2006, 10:49 PM
- 02-21-2006, 11:46 PM
First... why did you duplicate this thread? Second, I would think that anything that is high in protein and fats would be anabolic. Hell, intaking alot of food can be anabolic. Low carbs such as 30 to 50 grams a day will leave you feeling like crap. You probably come out better moderating your carbs, so that you have energy throughout the day to do anything. Stick to the Low GI carbs and stir away from the high Gis.
Last edited by Achilles13; 02-22-2006 at 01:28 AM.
- 02-23-2006, 05:04 PM
02-23-2006, 05:13 PM
I have never looked at it thoroughly but I am guessing it uses high fats/protein and low carbs to put your body into a Ketonic state and the uses a carb ramp to trigger an insulin spike. If this is the case, then I wouldn't reccommend it at all. IMO you would do alot better for yourself moderating your carbs like Achilles said in order to provide for your body the neccessarry fuel. Personally, I don't like these diets at all, it's kinda like the Atkins diet, or maybe it's the South Beach diet, either way it is no good. Besides putting your body into a Ketonic state makes your breath smell absolutely foul
02-23-2006, 11:10 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 110Last Post: 03-17-2008, 11:30 AM
- By bound in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 01-30-2008, 06:39 PM
- By Marcinator in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 12Last Post: 01-12-2008, 12:50 AM
- By dhuge67 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 15Last Post: 08-28-2007, 11:23 AM
- By Hellhound in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2004, 02:48 AM