PGF2A subq

1. Board Supporter

PGF2A subq

hey i heard something along the lines if you inject PGF2A subq it will kill the fat cells. Would it work if you inject it into male breasts that are from high % bf and are hard to lose, but are not from gyno. If so what would a basic outline be like
    weeks until satisfied .5mg ed .
    thanks for the help

2. Gold Member

Read this thread.....

I am going to mix a dermal but the girl is pregnant and there is no way in hell I am going to risk any uteran contractions.

I will see about doing it in 7 months.
  3. Board Supporter

Anyone else? PGF2A subQ good or bad idea
    •   

4. Registered User

bump?
  5. Board Supporter

Bump Again!
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by zaph123
    hey i heard something along the lines if you inject PGF2A subq it will kill the fat cells. Would it work if you inject it into male breasts that are from high % bf and are hard to lose, but are not from gyno. If so what would a basic outline be like
    thanks for the help
    I'd highly recommend staying away from injecting PGF2a. Painful, you'll be voiding your bowels, and if you don't do it right, you might cause pitting in your fat... not very attractive.

Lose as much fat from dieting and cardio then maybe look at using it transdermally to kill the fat cells. You'll have almost no sides and the fat won't grow back after a month or so of treatment at 3x a day. But for that to work, you really have to shrink your fat cells by losing fat for the transdermal to penetrate effectively.

If you insist on the quick route, then look into lipostabil. Painful but just as effective as PGF2-a minus the craps and cramping.

Good luck.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Transdermal is the way to go for pgf2a fatloss, not sub-Q, which would make pits in your fatty tissue.

For gyno, well, since I do not know what reaction breast tissue would have to the presence of PGF2a, I have no clue what would happen. Maybe the pgf2a would kill the gland as well as the fat, or kill the fat and GROW the gland...

If someone wants to try it, I'll watch...
  8. Banned

thanks for the help
    and just to be clear, male breasts that are from high BF% ARE gyno. the reason you have them if all the aromatase in your fat (highest concentration is in adipose) causing the breast growth. and yeah, it's hard to get rid of. impossible almost, at least to get to the chest appearance of a man who has been thin forever.
  9. Board Supporter

So if they are from a high aromazation would taking some thing like aroamasin,femera,nolva, or an estrogen killer reduce the size or would they be pointless in the situation?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

So if they are from a high aromazation would taking some thing like aroamasin,femera,nolva, or an estrogen killer reduce the size or would they be pointless in the situation?
    It is very variable from case to case, but generally speaking if it's been around for long, only surgery will end it.
  11. Board Supporter

ill explain it like this my breast size has increased with weight gain (fat related). I am big 5'9 230 28 ^%. I feel like it is fat/gyno I am just wondering if anything would work besides surgery.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

ill explain it like this my breast size has increased with weight gain (fat related). I am big 5'9 230 28 ^%. I feel like it is fat/gyno I am just wondering if anything would work besides surgery.
    If it is only fat, then cutting down should take care of the problem. One problem that often arises from losing a lot of weight in the chest area is creation of some loose skin. For this reason, it is much better to cut and then build some muscle, then cut again instead of a straight-through cut, which is way too catabolic and tends to prevent the skin from synthesizing the extra collagen needed to recover its elasticity.

BTW: PGF2a will not replace a sound diet & cardio regimen. Even if you kill your adipocytes through transdermal application of the pgf2a, you still have to BURN the calories freed up into your bloodstream by the dying adipocytes...
  13. King Kong
    Board Sponsor

What Grunt says is correct. You would actually have to slim down quite a bit in order for the pgf2a to be as effective. From what I have read, its best to you use a form of transdermal pgf2a after cutting in order for the chemical to attack the fat cells.
  14. Banned

28% BF doesnt need to mess with PGF-2a or any other supplement for that matter. clean up your diet, do some cardio and you'll probably drop 10%.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

So just to make sure it is actually very clear, PGF2a can be extremely useful to the athlete who is already fairly lean but wasn't always so, in reducing the number of active adipocytes. Doing so will greatly reduce fat rebound when bulking again.

Someone who isn't in the process of losing bodyfat in the first place will gain very little by transdermal pgf2a application.
  16. Board Supporter

thanks for clearing that up guys...time to the drawing board to make a diet
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TL PGF2a
    By Nullifidian in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 01:04 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 03:57 PM
  3. PGF2a Anybody?
    By SyntholMan in forum Anabolics