Serving Size of Broccoli/Veggies

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Ive always wondered this. When ever I eat greens (whether it bee broccoli or asparagus or whatever) I just grab a bunch as I see its just brocolli and too much of it cant hurt.

I was just wondering if someone had the specific serving sizes (in ounces) so that I can regulate more. I would like to add it into fit day so that I can closely moniotr it (until I can get in touch with Bobo :woohoo: ).

If anyone could list or hit me up with a link that has the serving size of these and the nutrional break down it'd be much appreciated.

Hot Rocks

Awards
You can eat all you want .
The more the better .

HOT ROCKS

Rock On !

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering if someone had the specific serving sizes (in ounces) so that I can regulate more. I would like to add it into fit day so that I can closely moniotr it (until I can get in touch with Bobo :woohoo: ).

If anyone could list or hit me up with a link that has the serving size of these and the nutrional break down it'd be much appreciated.
Serving sizes will vary of course, especially between say broccoli cuts and spears. Here's the info for frozen cuts:

Serv Size= 1 cup (87g)
Cal= 30
Sod=20mg
Total Carb=4g
Fiber=2g
Sugars=2g
Protein=2g
Vit C=50%
Calcium=2%

The frozen spears that I eat have the same breakdown for the most part, but the serving size is Two Spears (89g)

I just looked at some other things, like raw broccoli and it looks like you can count on 87-90g equaling out the info provided above.

Hope that helps.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Ive always wondered this. When ever I eat greens (whether it bee broccoli or asparagus or whatever) I just grab a bunch as I see its just brocolli and too much of it cant hurt.

Using fitday and a cheap scale from walmart, can measure what you are eating. YOu may want to give that a shot.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
yea I use a scale to measure all food during cuts, and I used fitdays calulations for my diet breakdown, I just wanted to make sure it was right because i know fitday can sometimes be off

iwinulose2981

Awards
for me i like to mix things up when it comes to veggies....i take 1/2 cup of broc 1/2 cub of aspar cuts and 1/2 cup of green beans. it keeps me from getting bored