T3 with Anavar? ..... For female

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92%

T3 with Anavar? ..... For female

Would var help with the catabolic properties of T3?

I live in Canada. I can't find real Clen up here. Don't want to risk it with customs these days. That's why I'm considering T3
    I already have the var (10mg)
    I'm female trying to lose 20lbs bodyfat witout losing LBM.

Thanx

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Definitely do some research on the topic, especially in forums that have a large female population that cycle AAS as well as T3.

I have limited knowledge on the subject. From what I know, T3 will enhance the action of an anabolic agent. It increases the conversion of protein, cho, and fat. So yes, they are a good combo.

I believe you had stated in previous thread that you were preparing for photo shoot. So am I wrong to assume you have your workout routine down?

More importantly though, post up your diet and let's have a look at that first. I am sure some will have pertinent input. I have heard that people taking T3 can eat quite dirty and still lose BF
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.33%

More importantly though, post up your diet and let's have a look at that first. I am sure some will have pertinent input. I have heard that people taking T3 can eat quite dirty and still lose BF
    I havn't found this to be the case. My first and only time I used it to keep lean during a bulk (not too dirty, but it was faaaaar from clean) and it just diminished the gains for me. I didn't get any leaner either, in fact, I think I ended up more pudgy.

You'd see drastically better results with a clean diet and cardio while on anything. Their effects would be magnified while on compounds like this!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.33%

Oh, BTW, var will combat T3's muscle wasting effects.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92%

I'm off work for 4 more weeks. Then it's full tilt back to work on the road. I travel full time, staying in hotels which very rarely have a gym. Which is why I fell off the training wagon to begin with.
    I'll be sure to ask for your advice on that issue as my departure date draws nearer.

Until then I need to prepare. I live way in country with no gym near me. There is no room for my universal in the new house. It has everything on it - including a smith machine.
    Do you think it would be crazy to put in the dinning room instead of the table? I never eat there anyway.
    I would be forced to stare at it every time I'm in the kitchen no no don't eat that.... lol

So now I'm left with a treadmill, dumbbells, incline bench, with leg extension/ curls, exercise ball.
    I've put together some good routines with what I've got left.

This is how my diet/ workouts look right now:
    ( I have a pulled groin muscle right now which is making lower body weight training less than I'd like). If it doesn't heal my job becomes impossible.

45-60 min of cardio daily first thing
    Meal 1: 1 cup oatmeal with 1/2 cup fresh fruit
    Meal 2: vegi sticks & tuna or 1/2 mrp shake
    Meal 3: 3 egg whites, small WW wrap, 1/2 apple
    Meal 4: 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, 1/2 cup berries, 40g bran
    45-60 min Weights every other day Upper Then Lower
    Meal 5: 5oz of chicken or salmon, with brown rice & vegies, or 1/2 yam & vegies
    Meal 6: 1/2 cup cottage cheese/ LF yogurt & berries, 40g bran.

I cant afford to lose any more time due to injuries. I sometimes do this. To hard to fast= injury for me. Now this reoccuring groin thing is really slowing me down.
    I don't want to over do it, but I have nothing but time for the next 4 weeks. I need to make them count.

Thanx guys

BTW: anyone from canada finding clen up here?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.47%

I say forgo the dining room table and set up the universal

maybe increase your cardio?? always helps to change things up....??
    RIP Ryan, :(
  7. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.67%

Add some protein to meal 1. Single most important nutrient upon waking, post workout and before bed IMO. You could make meal 1 a blended one? Add a scoop of whey, some water or skim milk, oats (I would only use 1/4 to 1/2 cup while cutting, esp since you get carbs in the fruit) and your fruit (berries recommended here as they are low GI and high in anti oxidants, esp blueberries). I also like to add a 1/2 tablespoon of Sesalean.

And this is just my opinion here but: you don't want any clen. You can reach your goals through diet and cardio alone and maintain much better overall health in doing so.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. what to stack with HGHuP - for females
    By cmb524 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 04:55 PM
  2. anavar advice for female
    By Blackfish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 11:01 AM
  3. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 04:25 AM
  4. T3 dosing for Females