Help me get ripped! Please critique this cutting diet

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by bigswole30
    I would also take the carbs in earlier. I do not take carbs post workout and recover fine. Here is why I do take carbs post workout.

So you guys think I should scrap the pre-workout carbs, add 2 carb meals in the morning, and only take in oats post workout?  How does that sound?

Damn just when I think I have it all figured out.

2. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

IMO, I think you should give my diet a try. Recovery will not be a problem. I would definitely have the carbs in the morning and no pre or post workout carbs if you are wanting to maximize fat-loss.
  3. Pop-Lock champion of 84'
    Answers

Npursuit - Even though I am shadowing your original diet with tweaking, that makes the most sense to me (you last post) - except Bigswole has me thinking again about fat burning optimization now

-always when you think you have it almost right someone has some new info that makes you think - damn ( but love all the knowledge)

Thanks Bros - you guys know your $hit.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

IMO, I think you should give my diet a try. Recovery will not be a problem. I would definitely have the carbs in the morning and no pre or post workout carbs if you are wanting to maximize fat-loss.

Aren't you just a wittle guy though?  LOL just kidding man.  What does your diet work out to for cals/carbs/pro/fat a day?
  5. Registered User
    Answers

I'll try to straighten you out here. This is all IMO. I remember you train at 4pm, so, I'll keep that in mind. After looking at your meal planning, it may not be so bad. Protein/fat , then pro/carb pre w/o, post w/o shake, then another pro/carb meal, back to pro/fat. Ok, yeah, that looks like about what you have. One change, food meal after post w/o shake, eat pro/carb(yams, chicken) Sorry for the confusion. I didn't see the workout in there, gotta specify when you train, all it says is the meals.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

no pre or post workout carbs if you are wanting to maximize fat-loss.

How do you figure? Yes, you will burn fat, but, this is ideal for muscle wasting.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I have to go with Scotty on this one, I would take the post workout catbs with your shake at least.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Originally posted by scotty2

How do you figure? Yes, you will burn fat, but, this is ideal for muscle wasting.
    Muscle wasting will not be a problem. Must be the VPX.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

LOL nice avatar Scotty. I just started using that stuff last week. I hope it works as good as it tastes.

So it seems my diet seems pretty tight. I will probably wait till after my PH cycle to tighten it up more. So far I'm extremely happy with my results. I'm hoping I will see more fat loss in the next couple of weeks now that I am off the 4AD.
  10. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Originally posted by NPursuit
    LOL nice avatar Scotty. I just started using that stuff last week. I hope it works as good as it tastes.

So it seems my diet seems pretty tight. I will probably wait till after my PH cycle to tighten it up more. So far I'm extremely happy with my results. I'm hoping I will see more fat loss in the next couple of weeks now that I am off the 4AD.
    Off the 4-ad. What about Syngex? It contains 4-ad. However, the added 1-test may help you lean out more. Are you doing Cardio?
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Off the 4-ad. What about Syngex? It contains 4-ad. However, the added 1-test may help you lean out more. Are you doing Cardio?

I don't see 4-AD anywhere on the bottle homez.  Yes I'm doing cardio I decided to keep it to 3-4 days a week to keep more gains from the PH cycle.  I'm going to update my log over at bb tonight, but I'll just let you know so far my deadlifts increased 30lbs. on my last set, and yesterday I finally broke my damn plateau on flat bench, and went up 20lbs. on my last set.  So yeah I'm psyched.
  12. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Syngex I™ Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 8cc
    Servings per 120cc Container: 15

Amount per Serving

DV%

Calories

0%

Total Carbohydrates

0g

0%

Sugars

0g

0%

Total Fat 1g 2%
    Saturated Fat

1g
    0g

1%

1-TEST™ (17beta-Hydroxy-5alpha-Androst-1-ene-3-one propylcarbonate ester), 4-TEST™ (4-androstene-3, 17 propylcarbonate ester

They list it as 4-test.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Gotchya. I thought it was a little off from 4-AD, which is why they called it 4-Test. Either way I'm blowing up off of it. It will be interesting to see the comparison to Chemo's transdermal.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me get started please
    By Egreg123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 08:31 PM
  2. Please Critique my Cut Diet
    By LiftterNE in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 10:14 AM
  3. Please critique my cutting diet!
    By zachs in forum Weight Loss