Fat loss possible w/ calorie surplus?
- 02-14-2006, 01:54 PM
- 02-20-2006, 04:36 PM
Guess nobody knows?
- 02-21-2006, 11:28 AM
It is conceivable that if your calorie intake around your exercise window is lacking that your body would dip into fat stores. However if you have an overall energy surplus from other meal times, then whatever you burn will later be replaced and then some.
02-21-2006, 02:18 PM
Some people have reported eating a lot and gaining a couple of lbm's while leaning up and becoming more vascular while on IGF.
02-21-2006, 02:55 PM
There would be validity to that point, John. Although, I don't think we are talking about IGF-1 here.
I think that quality of calories is going to come into play here. With the proper cardio regiment and nutrition partioning, I believe it is possible. Very difficult, but possible.
02-23-2006, 03:37 PM
Yes, I'm talking naturally.
Basically, if it's not possible, then there's no point in doing cardio when you're bulking unless you know you're overeating or you're looking for other health benefits.
02-23-2006, 04:17 PM
Exactly. When bulking it's mostly used as a tool to keep fat away and of course it's health benefits..Originally Posted by Moyer
Similar Forum Threads
- By korndog in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 40Last Post: 12-24-2011, 11:49 PM
- By nattydisaster in forum SupplementsReplies: 50Last Post: 06-17-2010, 02:23 PM
- By 12STEP in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 05-28-2009, 02:19 PM
- By dpchemd1 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 05-22-2008, 06:33 PM
- By CryingEmo in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 01-21-2008, 07:51 PM