My albuterol log

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Figured I may as well post my results and findings here as I go.

Dosing will be 4mg x 3 times a day. May go up if needed. Dosing will be 7:30-9:00 am, 11:30am-12:30pm, and then 3:30-4:30 pm.

-scale has been gone from my gym for a week now, so not sure of my weight.
-diet is about 400 cals in deficient, super clean
-looking to cut bodyfat and keep as much muscle as possible.

First impressions. This stuff smells of alcohol. To take my first dose, I swigged some water, then took a small sip of water and held it in my mouth and then shot 1ml into my mouth and swallowed the water/alb. solution. It was pretty much tasteless.

Did some low intensity cardio this mourning. Sweated about 3 times as much as normal. I feel a little anxious and my hands are a little shaky. Kind of hard to describe, but its not a bad feeling. I kind of like it.

Thats all for now.

Ryno
out

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Just took second dose. I didnt use any water in the mouth this time and just took it. Def. tastes like it has alcohol in it. Taste is tolerable, just a slight burning, not bad at all. This stuff seriously hits me fast. I can feel it within minutes.

(yes i should have waited the 2 min. and added this to my first post...lol):icon_lol:
Ryno
out

whunterx

whunterx

Awards
I just received 2 bottles of this stuff the other day. I'm going to try a cycle in march. I'll be reading your log. Good luck with your cycle.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
First day over with. Stuff does taste kinda crappy, but easily tolerable. I find myself with easier breathing and sweating more. However, many say they get more energy. I feel like I get a little burst of energy within 10 min of each dose lasting about 30 in...but then it starts to wear off and in 2 hours I am tired!!! I just woke up from a little nap and I layed down about 1.5 hours after dosing and only woke up as my roommates made some noise so I decided it was almost time to eat and if I didnt get up I would never fall asleep later on tonight.

I also have some ax rampage on hand. Bad idea to stack it with alb.? Any input there fellas?

Thanks

Ryno

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Im bored so I thought I may as well as post my diet. :blink: :study:

The diet attached is the one I was following up until two weeks ago. It was maintainance for me.

NOTE: I have since tweaked it so that now it is 464 cals in defecient (four days a week) (378 defecient the other 3 days)
-86 cals from my mourning protein shake. Now I have protein w/ water, then walk to the university cardio room and do cardio. That is 4 times a week. The other three days a week I use milk.
-130 cals from only using one cup total cereal instead of two
-140 cals from taking in 3/4 cup oats instead of the 1 cup oats each time.
-108 cals from using 3/4 cup brown rice instead of 1 cup in the two meals.

So cals are at 3344 kcals with protein over 300 grams a day.

Also another note. My meal order is different on most days depending on what time I wake up. The meals that get the order changed is meals 3 through 6. I always have oats, peanut butter, and protein before my workout...and after I always have oats, protein, and a banana.

-Forgot to mention...I stopped taking the multi as it gave me horrible stomach pain and severe naseau for about 20 min. It was awful. It would start everytime I took it about 10 min. after I took it. I gave one multi to my roommate and he felt fine....weird!

-Ryno

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
*Subscribed*... Good luck rysigpi.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
*Subscribed*... Good luck rysigpi.
Thanks Achilles, I have been following yours as well.

Took my first dose today a 9am. My resting heartrate at noon was 56 beats/min. That seems low to me, I even checked it twice. I am going to dose again here around 1 pm. I will take my resting heartrate like 20 min after I dose.

-Ryno

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
subscribed....any chance you will be checking your weight and/or body fat?

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
If the gym at the university puts the scale back I will weigh in 3 times a week. I dont have access to calipers to track bodyfat but i can take some pictures weekly.

-Ryno

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
gotchya, i didn't realize u were doing everything in a college gym...i guess i could have assumed when you said roomate.

anyway, good luck with it.

TenMan

TenMan

Awards
If the gym at the university puts the scale back I will weigh in 3 times a week. I dont have access to calipers to track bodyfat but i can take some pictures weekly.

-Ryno
Try picking up a sewing kit measuring string, strip, dealy... I don't know what they're called. Anywhoo take measurements of your body each week at the sametime.

For example, every Sunday morning measure your chest across the nipples, stomach at the belly button, hips, thighs, calves, bis, and neck.

Keep track of your measurements to see if you are loosing inches.

Good luck w/ the cycle.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I will look at getting a tape.

I just took my resting heartrate 10 min. after dosing. It is now 68 beats/min.

I tried to attach pics I just took, but it keeps messing up. They are jpeg format....ummmm

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Just got done with my workout. Sweated more than normal and drank about 50% more water than normal as well. I will say that my strength feels low. Last week I squatted 355 for reps of 5-5-4. This week I did 315 for 8-6-5, and it was tough! I will however say that my strength always takes a poo once I start dropping kcals!! Go figure......That was the only exercise that strength felt low on. Everything else was on par with last week except for hammy curl singles in which my tendon or ligament on the superior/ medial side of my right leg seems to be giving me problems lately. It started acting up since I have been doing cardio of 30 min. at 4 mph at a 4% grade. Any clues on that?

-Weighed myself today as well. 227, that is down 3 pounds since I start the diet on the 6th of feb, but Im in no way saying it was from alb but just from lowering my kcals.

-Ryno

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Has your cardio workout been easier? Does it help out with your breathing as well?

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Cardio has been easier. It seems like my throat is bigger and can take in more air more efficeintly.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
After two days I have noticed that I get into a deeper sleep with taking the alb. I have had very vivid dreams the last two nights and when I wake up I think I have to go handle the situation that happened yesterday in my dream....:blink:

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
After two days I have noticed that I get into a deeper sleep with taking the alb. I have had very vivid dreams the last two nights and when I wake up I think I have to go handle the situation that happened yesterday in my dream....:blink:
haha i hate that, when you wake up and can't decide whether a dream was real or not.

TenMan

TenMan

Awards
You sure you're only taking alb :D

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
You sure you're only taking alb :D
I know! I thought for sure my sleep patterns would be affected but they arent. I am sleeping at the same time but having more vivid dreams. Weird.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Today was an off day. Did legs yesterday and they feel normal soreness so far today other then it felt like I slilghtly pulled my right hamstring. I keep stretching it and its feeling better already.

Note: I have been eating the same as last week and all last week I would poop at least 4-5 times a day. Now the past three days I have been on alb., I only go pooh like two, 3 times at most! ummmmm:blink:

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Measurements cold (Thursdays are totally off for me):

Bicep= 17"
Chest= 46.75 "
neck= 17.5" at adams apple
waist= 35.5 at belly button
thigh= 26.5"
calf= 17"

Will update those measurements next thursday!

laz

Board Sponsor
Awards
Today was an off day. Did legs yesterday and they feel normal soreness so far today other then it felt like I slilghtly pulled my right hamstring. I keep stretching it and its feeling better already.

Note: I have been eating the same as last week and all last week I would poop at least 4-5 times a day. Now the past three days I have been on alb., I only go pooh like two, 3 times at most! ummmmm:blink:
Damn who shits 4-5 times a day?!?!?!

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Damn who shits 4-5 times a day?!?!?!
i was thinking that too..lol

even when i am on super high fiber, I don't **** tthat much

:blink:

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I usually go 2-3 a day, especially when I first wake up but now that i've been on alb I'm lucky if I get one in.

I know! I thought for sure my sleep patterns would be affected but they arent. I am sleeping at the same time but having more vivid dreams. Weird.
Your lucky, my sleep seems to be suffering.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
So good so far. I am still responding well to it but I did raise the dose up to 1.25 ml (5mg) x 3 times a day. It feels fine. Sleep has been good and I am def. leaning out which is most important. I took another waist measurement just for the ehck of it because it seems like my love handles were disappearing. Sure enough I have lost .5" around the waist since thursday (3 days ago). :twisted:

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Today will be day 7 on the albuterol. Its going better than expected which is always good. I took 50 mg benadryl last night and wow, I thought my sleep was rock solid before!! I took it an hour before bed and passed right out as soon as I layed down.

Did 30 min. of low intensity cardio this mourning, sweated quite a bit. Breathing is still very improved. Everything good so far. I will try and get my weight today if i see the scale at the university gym. (They always move the damn thing between two rooms!!! grrrrrrrrrr

Ryno:twisted:
out:woohoo:

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 223. Down 7 pounds from start. Body fat is dropping greatly. I am going to cut back on the cardio as I dont want to drop weight quite this fast. If my progress stalls then I can add in the cardio and tweak the diet a lil.

I have never dropped weight this fast. I feel like I am cheating using albuterol, but I guess the good results come from months of research on nutrition and training and then being able to implement them.

-I'm shooting for single digit b/f within the next month!!! :twisted: With the way things are going I will be able to throw in a clean bulk and try and gain a few pounds when april rolls around. Then do a final cut in May...I will just have to see.

Ryno
out
:bow28:

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Off day on thursday again.
New measurements:

Bicep: 16.875" (-.125)
Chest: 47" (+.25) :twisted:
neck: 17.5" (same)
waist: 34.75" (-.75") :study:
thigh: 26.5" (same)
calf: 16.75" (-.25")

so far so good. I will be ending my two week albuterol cycle on monday. Then tuesday I will start on two weeks of thyrogen x. Keeping the same diet and training throughout.

Ryno
out

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I stopped my albuterol on Monday and started up my Thyrogen-x same day. I must say that the albuterol had good appetite suppression. I have been way hungry these last two days. Now it feels like I am dieting again. I will keep you filled in on how the thyrogen works :).

Weight on Monday= 222

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 of Thyrogen. I am already noticing muscle hardening affects. Muscles are fuller and I am on calorie restriction. (same diet as with the Alb.) It was no surprise when I weighed in today that I jumped back up to 224.5. Strength increases have been apparent the last two workouts with adding a couple additional reps on most exercises. Today my roommate who knows me very well commented "Your the most cut I have seen you in a long time. Maybe even more cut than last summer". Makes me feel good since I dont have a good tan yet and I weigh almost 20 more pounds than last summer :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I will update more on the thyrogen in a few days.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in monday at 222. I am looking harder and fuller than ever before. Strength is holding steady even at mild caloric deficitcy. Thyrogen is going great so far and it seems like it is really just melting the fat off me. It has been just over a week on thyrogen-x and I am much more vascular. Veins are popping out that never even poked through my entire life up until now. I hope this holds up!!

Ryno
out

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Nice log. Looking foreword to the end results.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Still taking thyrogen-x. Strength is the staying the same, maybe slightly up. Endurance has been good, actually impressive since I still have some energy even now that I have started carb cycling. Started to get veins poking out in my calf; they were faint but apparent none the less. :twisted:

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love the vein look look in places you really don't see them that often.:woohoo: