Lipoderm-Ultra + CLen or DNP.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I've used Lipo-ultra @ 4 pumps ED for 8 days thus far. I should still have a decent amount left in the bottle. I'll do the calculations later to find out appromamitely I have left. That being said, I also have several bottle fo Clen, Albutoral, and 2g of DNP cyrstal powder on hand. I was thinking of adding it to the Lipo-Ultra.

DNP stains the skin, so that might be out of the question. Plus, I'm already running it at 200mg ED with good results thur far. Mixing it with the Lipo-Ultra is probably not the smartest or best idea to do, but what about the clen/albuterol?

I've had several people tell me I can add clen to my Lipoderm-Ultra. I have just a few questions though ... Can Clen work locally? Is it a smart idea to mix it with the Lipoderm? If so, How much per X amount of Lipoderm. If not, can you explain why?

Thanks,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
The general consensus was, for those not wanting to read every single post, that clen in a solution (like mine from IBE) will work inside your Lipoderm-Y or Ultra. They said Clen HCL (raw powder form) is best, but the solution will work. 15ml to 30ml A 4oz bottle is about the ratio or mixture you'll want. And just like clen orally, you will have to run your topical clen/lipoderm potion 2wks on/2wks off, so by two bottles.

They vets suggested this route of administering CLEN if you are prone to systematic sides more so then other (i.e., headaches, trembles, nausea, ect). I, fortunately, don't have this problem. The vets also suggested this route of administering, however, for people wanting that extra kick to their localized fat lose dermals. For instance, if you only have a few problem areas; like me (love handles). This will help a lot, with low sides, and mostly localized effects.

That being said, however, I just added 15ml my bottle, mixed thoroughly/viguriously for 2min, and applied. I took 4 pumps. Its been about 30min and I am feeling systematic effects from the CLEN (vets said this is common), but they are no where near what they might be if I had taken clen orally. The vets said only a small percentage will enter the system upon application and most should stay localized in the fat tissue; causing a faster reduction over time than normal lop-ultra applications alone.

SO I WENT FOR IT!!
Just sitting here wroting this post I have noticed the initial sides subsiding. & the tingly burning sensation increasing where I applied it.So far so good.

Look for my results in my DNP log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/fat-loss/39814-sprts-dnp-log-2.html#post458721

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Throw some Capsaicin on before the Lipo and see how that does for you.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
WTF? I have heard of people doing this. I've also hear dof it burning pretty bad as well. What are the pro's and con's to it all?
Capsaicin is used in topical ointments used to relieve the pain of peripheral neuropathy (for example post-herpetic neuralgia). The treatment typically involves the application of a topical anesthetic until the area is numb. Then the capsaicin is applied by a therapist wearing rubber gloves and a face mask. The capsaicin remains on the skin until the patient starts to feel the "heat" at which point it is promptly removed. The result appears to be that the nerves are overwhelmed from the burning sensation and are unable to report pain for an extended period of time. Ointments and balms for the relief of aching muscles often contain capsaicin in the form of a chile oil extract, listed amongst the ingredients under such names as "capsic. oleo. res."
Yeah, Im not so sure bout it.

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
I did and once you get used to the burn it works well. Softened the fat and my cardio made it melt away. MY GF is doing it and lost 2" in her waist.
I am planning on doing a lipo+clen+cap cycle in about a month.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I did and once you get used to the burn it works well. Softened the fat and my cardio made it melt away. MY GF is doing it and lost 2" in her waist.
I am planning on doing a lipo+clen+cap cycle in about a month.
Hum .... where you getting your cap? PM if need be.

Thanks,
Sprt

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Go to the drugstore and buy Capzaicin HP, it is arthritits cream. Has .01 cap. Good stuff, got the idea from Spook over at Advant.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Just picked up my Cap HP bro ... trying it out tonight. wish me luck.