best fat loss supplements??

1. Question best fat loss supplements??

Just wanted to get some opinions on your favorite fat loss supplements. I starting cutting in a few months and thought I might take some of your advice. 25 yrs old 250 lbs...12% bf

2. I hope you have talked to bobo about selling stuff on his forum

3. Quote Originally Posted by Instone
    We have developed a new fat burner specifically for athletes such as you called Inferno! It has a strong thermogenic effect and attacks A3 and B2 fat receptors. Check out the link and let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.instonenutrition.com/prod...re_inferno.htm
    Wow! You have a whopping 7 posts now and every one has been spam whoring your products.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
    •   

4. ALCAR with an addition of a stimulant of your choice.
    I recommend StimX for appetite suppression and I have only been taking it for 3 days.

I think a combo of Stimulant X with neurostim (no caffeine) would be a really effective stack.

Here are 4 things I have done in the past for fat loss.

ECA Stack with ALCAR (25mg/200mg/85mg and 2g ALCAR)
    Xanorex
    LG Lipoxene
    NeuroStim + C

Things I would/am considering.

DS Glucophase XR
    DS Basic Cuts
    Scivation LipidFX

5. Specifically? Looks like a regular fat burner to me. Can you make me feel special and tell me you have a product specifitcally for cyclists?

6. Quote Originally Posted by bigdave2875
    Just wanted to get some opinions on your favorite fat loss supplements. I starting cutting in a few months and thought I might take some of your advice. 25 yrs old 250 lbs...12% bf
    hi bigdave,

well, congratulations for cutting some in just few months, i just want to recommend you this one http://www.vlage.com/recommends/fatloss4idiots.html .. got this favorite e-book since last year, and i love it... after this, you might not call yourself bigdave anymore.. we're going to call you sexy_dave...lol

Have a nice day!

7. I would second the Stim X....Started a cycle Sunday, and it's awesome...This comming from a guy that Stackers have no effect on.

8. Sida Cordifolia and Lean Extreme worked well for me, but a lot of new things have came out since then so i'd give one of the new toys a try if i were buying now of course

Similar Forum Threads

1. best fat loss supplement?
    By TulsaTalons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 05:27 PM
  2. Best no-stim fat loss supplement?
    By onlyone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 01:15 AM
  3. Best fat loss supplement to stack with EC?
    By pitching101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 04:13 PM
  4. Best fat loss supplement to stack with EC?
    By pitching101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 10:30 PM
  5. Best Fat Loss Supplement
    By allstar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 04:24 PM