How long after after cycle to start cutting?

thebear

Awards
Im in my 3rd week of PCT for my M1T cycle, and all is going well. I know it is a terrible idea to cut immediately after a cycle during PCT. I was wondering what you guys think is an appropriate amount of time after a cycle to begin cutting. Thank you for any help.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I would wait atleast a few week after PCT in this case.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
What Jminis said. If it were me, Id wait at least 8 weeks and really focus on retaining your LBM gains withough appreciable fat gain before going into a caloric defecit.

BV

oparedes

Awards
question:

what if gaining cycle was 3 weeks, PCT was 3 weeks, followed by a cutting cycle of 3 weeks?

is this not good?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Did you read above? :wtf:

With any substance that throws your hormones out of whack you need to take time to stabalize them. And then, the more robust your post cycle therapy is the more LBM you can retain. Then when homeostasis is reached and you have been on maintanence calories for a couple of weeks after cessatation of PCT, that's when I would cut.

The longer you have the muscle you worked for the easier it will be to keep when you reduce calories.

INWORK

Awards
Did you read above? :wtf:

With any substance that throws your hormones out of whack you need to take time to stabalize them. And then, the more robust your post cycle therapy is the more LBM you can retain. Then when homeostasis is reached and you have been on maintanence calories for a couple of weeks after cessatation of post cycle therapy, that's when I would cut.

The longer you have the muscle you worked for the easier it will be to keep when you reduce calories.

I've been hunting for an easy way to say what you just said. It gets no easier to understand than this! I'm writing this down. Well said...