MEAL 1 2SCOOPS MUSCLE MILK IN SOY MILK
    MEAL2 1CHICKEN BREAST 2CUPS POTATOES STEAMED
    MEAL3 SAME AS MEAL 1
    MEAL4 SAME AS MEAL 2
    PREWORKOUT 1BANANA WITH 2SPOONFULLS PB
    TRAIN
    POST WORKOUT XXL BY ABB
    45MINUTES LATER 1CHIKEN BREAST WITH 2CUPS STEAMED VEGGIES

I WEIGH 190 WITH 11OR12BF I WANT TO LOOSE SOME BF AND GAIN ABOUT 6TO8POUNDS PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS OR OTHER EXAMPLES IF YOU Hve any thanks

2. New Member

First, turn off your CAPS lock.

Second, you should have posted in the nutrition section not the training section if you want comments on your diet.

Third, decide what you want first. You're either cutting or bulking. Trying to do both at once will get you nowhere, that's called maintenance. My suggestion would be put on the weight you want and then cut.
  3. Senior Member

just to critique your diet. Throw in some variety to your diet. Three out of your 6 meals are from protein powder....drop that to two. Also seems like the amount of calories in your current diet puts you in a cutting phase, well under your bmr i assume (dont know how tall and active you might be). Chicken is great but throw in other source of protein for variety. Your basic idea is a sound foundation....just needs some tinking. Sage
    •   

4. Senior Member

Originally posted by Draven
    First, turn off your CAPS lock.

Second, you should have posted in the nutrition section not the training section if you want comments on your diet.

Third, decide what you want first. You're either cutting or bulking. Trying to do both at once will get you nowhere, that's called maintenance. My suggestion would be put on the weight you want and then cut.
    couldn't agree more... it's *extremely* difficult to lose bf and gain lean mass at the same time, especially if you don't use ph/aas, or make your diet the complete dominating factor of your life... since you're looking for some basic advice I'm assuming you don't know quite how your body responds to various types of diets/foods, so gaining/losing is pretty much out of the picture for now. just pick one, and enjoy the faster, more effective program.
  5. New Member

actually im a good gainer when i eat clean and alot i can gain wait and not really gain fat.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

probably didnt know since hes new... go figure
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by madmuscle View Post
    actually im a good gainer when i eat clean and alot i can gain wait and not really gain fat.
    Quick fact; more protein doesn't make you bigger :O SAY WHAT??!!! Eating in calorie excess makes you bigger. It doesn't all have to be protein..
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles12 View Post
    probably didnt know since hes new... go figure
    Or the fact that you bumped a 9 year old thread lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Quick fact; more protein doesn't make you bigger :O SAY WHAT??!!! Eating in calorie excess makes you bigger. It doesn't all have to be protein..
    Lmao! No one is there to drop knowledge on jiggsy lol! 2003 bro!

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Or the fact that you bumped a 9 year old thread lol!

Lmao! No one is there to drop knowledge on jiggsy lol! 2003 bro!

- Valdez
    Holy ****, this is the third time LOL. Why do people keep digging up old ass threads. The dudes probably like 300lbs by now..
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Holy ****, this is the third time LOL. Why do people keep digging up old ass threads. The dudes probably like 300lbs by now..
    You're just so eager to help these cats that you can't help it

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please help with this cycle !
    By steve_ifbb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 09:45 PM
  2. please help with this
    By rrm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 11:11 AM
  3. Please help with this stack!
    By nickjr000 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 06:37 PM
  4. please help with this question?
    By superman15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 01:34 PM
  5. Math Guru's, please help with this dosage measure.
    By mikeman28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-22-2004, 04:34 PM