this bread good? - AnabolicMinds.com

this bread good?

1. Senior Member

this bread good?

majority of my complex carb source comes from brown rice, oatmeal, wheat bread. the simple carbs from fruit, dextrose and milk. question is, the wheat bread i get has its main ingredient after whole wheat flour and water as high fructose corn syrup. (it is 100% stound ground wheat and its $1.04 for a loaf). this good food still?

2. Banned

Im not a fan of anything "high fructose"
    Fructose is the main sugar found in fruits man and is a low glycemic index carb. It is a simple sugar, monosacchardie. Fructose also increases the amount of blood fats(not a bad thing).But thats what you got, so eat it Not gonna kill you or your diet, probably is better out there, Im not sure all wehat bread is high fructose. Good luck.
  3. Senior Member

right...thats more what i was asking. does most 100% wheat bread contain high fructose corn syrup? im not worried about it hurting my diet but just curious what you guys thought about me spending a bit more for the organic kinds or ones that might not contain nothing but good stuff.
    •   

4. E-BOLLER

Originally posted by sage
    does most 100% wheat bread contain high fructose corn syrup?
    Not all of them do. I think Roman Meal is one that does not, and some use honey instead. I think you just gotta look before buying next time, that's all.
  5. New Member

this is why some people avoid it while cutting, but u know what, its still the best bread for u, and infinitely better than white bread. so unless ur into a serious cutting stage, i wouldnt worry.

even honey, gives the usual insulin response
  6. New Member

does most 100% wheat bread contain high fructose corn syrup? im not worried about it hurting my diet but just curious what you guys thought about me spending a bit more for the organic kinds or ones that might not contain nothing but good stuff.
    Mrs. Bairds and Nature's Own now has a 100% Whole Wheat Sugar Free/High Fructose Syrup Free.
  7. Senior Member

Originally posted by SteveDFW

Mrs. Bairds and Nature's Own now has a 100% Whole Wheat Sugar Free/High Fructose Syrup Free.

nice....but who knows how taste would be. (had the worse lunch ever today, trying to stay healthy while at this one joint) you name it, it had it (like, butter free, sugar free, whole wheat, all organic, fat free, no perservitives,.etc. never doing that shid again. the best part of my meal was the milk. shame....)
  8. New Member

nice....but who knows how taste would be. (had the worse lunch ever today, trying to stay healthy while at this one joint) you name it, it had it (like, butter free, sugar free, whole wheat, all organic, fat free, no perservitives,.etc. never doing that shid again. the best part of my meal was the milk. shame....)
    I have eaten them both. They taste fine too me. I cannot tell the difference.
  9. Senior Member

aight. next trip to the market, picking me up a loaf. thanx stevedwf
  10. New Member

Originally posted by YellowJacket
    Im not a fan of anything "high fructose"
    Fructose is the main sugar found in fruits man and is a low glycemic index carb. It is a simple sugar, monosacchardie. Fructose also increases the amount of blood fats(not a bad thing).But thats what you got, so eat it Not gonna kill you or your diet, probably is better out there, Im not sure all wehat bread is high fructose. Good luck.
    Fructose also cannot be converted to glycogen to be used by your muscles, if I remember correctly.

Similar Forum Threads

1. This a good cycle?
    By codeee34 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 05:45 AM
  2. Omega Sports M1T...is this a good brand?
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2004, 09:48 PM
  3. rev bench press is this any good
    By bigrich954rr in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2004, 03:04 AM
  4. Is this a good PCT??? please help
    By Jeffy-P in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-10-2004, 10:32 PM
  5. is this a good price on r-ala?