Thermogenic products vs. Ephedrine use

T

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Please give me your opinions. I am wondering if one can acheive a shredded look with using only a thermogenic product or can it only take you so far. Do most of you find it necessary to use ECA or Ephedrine as part of cutting to attain the most shredded look for a show?

A

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
No supp can aid proper diet. That is where it all starts. As far as which gave me a leaner look, I would have to say ephedra products. I tried a couple of thermogenic products but not the same as ephedra products IMO.

T

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Do you feel that its possible to get contest worthy shredded without Ephedrine?

A

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Anything is possible :). Yeh you can, but ephedrine would probably just speed up the process.

T

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot man. Im just so stressed out. I have a show in about 6 and a half weeks and ephedrine is an absolute last resort for me. I think I will be completely shredded without it. My diet is done professionally and Im taking ALRI Venom which kicks ass.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
You don't need ephedra to get shredded. Diet alone is enough. Also ephedra can never compare to a "strong" thermogenic.

T

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Thank you so much. I am experiencing the highest anxiety level trying to prepare for my first show. I know that I will be ready in time (a bit early hopefully) but I know that everyone is using Ephedrine to prepare. I just think I want to go that route. Plus Venom is STRONG. Massive energy.

BTW,

Just curious.

What is the difference in how Ephedrine targets fat receptors versus some thermos? Especially ALRI Venom?

Thanks again Guys

S

shaorinor

Awards
Do you feel that its possible to get contest worthy shredded without Ephedrine?
Sure. It will be a bit more difficult, but definately possible. You need to get over the line of thinking that you NEED supplements. You don't. They're there to help, not be a crutch.