ManBeast's "Fat Cascade Cycle" Log

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, I figured that this would be a potent first suppliment regiment to use now that I'm back into training and eating right (although I do need to get the number of meals up, but at least I'm eating healthy and proper amounts of calories). I just ordered some Ephedrine, c2 and cAMPHIBOLIC. I will be following the dosing almost to a T as found in this thread, except I will be dosing the full 25mg of ephedrine from day 1. I will also be putting my girlfriend on a similar cycle just with milder doses because she is very stimulant sensitive. I will post weekly updates as soon as I start. Just wanted to make this thread to motivate myself by knowing you all will be watching what I do and will give me **** if I don't stick to my program. It does feel good to be back.

ManBeast

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
good luck; im in the same boat as you are in a sense although i only missed ~ 1 month due to illness. it takes some severe motivation and drive to bring your ass back to the gym when you lose/gain weight unwantingly.

what's c2? i haven't been keeping up with all the latest supplements to hit

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I'm not gonna give you ****, but I sure will kick your ass if you won't do this right. :) Good luck.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The hardest thing will be eating enough meals... I'm also thinking of using the vinegar as a carb partitioner (I just read about it somewhere on AM), but thanks for the warm welcome back. I look foward to starting to live up to my name once again.

ManBeast

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Goodluck with your cut MB. Hope all goes well. *Subscribes*

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
The hardest thing will be eating enough meals... I'm also thinking of using the vinegar as a carb partitioner (I just read about it somewhere on AM), but thanks for the warm welcome back. I look foward to starting to live up to my name once again.

ManBeast
avant has a 10 page thread on it not too long ago about vinegar as a partitioner. basically the brains over their concluded that it does work @ around a 2oz before/after meals

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Some more motivation.

Was thinking of doing this myself so will be following closely.

Inregards to the meals, don't think of them as a "task" just means to an end... result of losing the unwanted fat. It's the way I am trying to work it right now.. being in a similiar boat.

OT - Achilles - do you have a larger picture of your avatar. It's Art Atwood right?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nah thats not atwood, on achilles avy, thats Luke Wood.def better body, and no pregnancy, Atwood is cool as ****, but his belly is out of control. Anyway sorry Manbeast to hijack your thread... subsciribed...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't see the meals as tasks, it is just the basic schedule of my life right now that makes eating 5-6 times a day quite difficult. I am dedicated to working on this though. Thanks for all the support so far.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
One more question: What kind of vinegar are we talking about here?

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*bump* Anyone know what kind of vinegar?

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Well, I started the vinegar up today, will be starting the rest of the stack sunday or monday. Definitely will weigh-in before starting.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ok, starting the stack on Monday, Feb 06; here's how I'll be dosing it:
(all doses are in caps of product, ephedrine is 25mg/cap)
Week 1:
Am - Ephedrine (1), c2 (2)
Pre-Workout/Afternoon - Ephedrine (1), c2 (2)
Night - cAMP (2)

Week 2:
Am - Ephedrine (1), c2 (2)
Pre-Workout/Afternoon - Ephedrine (1), c2 (2)
Night - cAMP (2)

Week 3:
Am - cAMP (2), c2 (1)
Pre-Workout/Afternoon - c2 (2)
Night - cAMP (2)

Week 4:
Am - cAMP (2)
Night - cAMP (2)

This is how my girlfriend will be dosing it:
Week 1:
Am - Ephedrine (1)
Pre-Workout/Afternoon - c2 (1)
Night - cAMP (1)

Week 2:
Am - Ephedrine (1)
Night - cAMP (1)

Week 3:
Am - cAMP (1)
Night - cAMP (1)

Week 4:
Am - cAMP (1)
Pre-Workout/Afternoon - c2 (1)
Night - cAMP (1)

We will weigh-in Sunday, Feb 05.

ManBeast

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
wow; that's pretty comprehensive. you should shed fat really quick. after a month or so when you start leveling out, give the boys at avant a shout. their leptin products really do make a difference once your into the diet...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
First weigh-in: 2-5-06
ManBeast: 268.5 lbs (yah, I know I'm a lardass once again).
Beast's Girl: 156 lbs.

We will weigh-in again next week.

ManBeast

matthams

Awards
Just curious, how are you drinking your vinegar? I've been taking a swig straight from the bottle. It was a little harsh at first but its gotten a little easier to handle.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm not swigging it, I measure it out into a cup and just down it... It is pretty harsh, but gettin easier each time, although I hate ruining the taste of a good meal in my mouth with the after-meal dose.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Well, we weighed in today (after seeing a little brat JUMPING on this mechanical (doctor's office style) scale), and I weighed in at 269 even, and she weighed in at 161. I really don't trust this scale for either our starting weights or these. I'm going to Wal*Mart to get one that we can know is at least repeatable, if not accurate and we'll start weighing in on that on monday mornings. Sorry for the SNAFU here.

ManBeast

Last edited:
hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
good luck with the cycle, and I'm thinkin u meant she was 161??

H19

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yah, you are right, I fixed it. Thanks bro! I'm glad she doesn't read the board, otherwise I probably wouldn't have gotten any last night or this morning ;)

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Weigh-in today:
Beast: 265
My Girl: 157

I *really* think that the scale at the YMCA was FUBAR. I had not seen the abuse it takes before yesterday.

ManBeast

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Yah, you are right, I fixed it. Thanks bro! I'm glad she doesn't read the board, otherwise I probably wouldn't have gotten any last night or this morning ;)

ManBeast
lol yeha i wasn't sure if she did, so at least its fixed.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for being late on this, we've had a crazy week. I weighed in at 263 this week, but I have to admit it's been hard to get to the gym lately. I've been doing stuff to get my new job (paperwork, wardrobe, etc.), and now I'm training for this week and next. Hopefully after that I'll be able to get back into the groove of things.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
This sucks... I have not been able to get back to the gym really yet, I have a rower at home that I use here and there, but I got a job... and then all my employees quit on me within 2 weeks (due to things that came down from above me and that I had no control over) and have been working a store that *should* have 3 employees all by myself for the last 2 months... I just got some help and should be able to get back to the gym 1 or 2 times a week by the end of this month... and hopefully 3-4 times a week as soon as: 1) They hire another employee for me. 2) I get said employee trained. 55+ hour weeks (mon-sat) really suck...

ManBeast

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yo Manbeast.. good luck on the new cut effort.. I hear ya about being a fat ass again, I've gone back up quite bit myself, and have recently got my diet back in check over the last 3 weeks.

Just a heads up on the vinigar.. my friend gave himself an alcer (or was it appendic's(sp))drinking vinigar. Although. But he was stupid and drank a whole bottle.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yah... that's a bit... obscene... I do like 1-2 oz a day.... right around the meal and don't let it sit in my stomach too long. My diet went to crap... but I'm really trying to get it back in chck... this job just sucks... if I was fully staffed it wouldn't... and that's what's been buggin me lately.

ManBeast

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
it will all come together eventually...obviously just set realistic goals...and stay motivated.

I just moved to PA from NJ, and am having a real hard time getting to the gym. So far I've been out around 3 weeks and am feeling soft! I figured out where my gym is, but now I have to get the schedule down and figure out how i get there via train and stuff..... It's all just set backs you know?

h19

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ManBeast Workout Logs 86
ManBeast Pheromones 2
ManBeast Pics 91
ManBeast General Chat 31
ManBeast Training Forum 3