Zaph123 Alb cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Zaph123 Alb cycle

1. Board Supporter

Zaph123 Alb cycle

stats: 5'9 226 28-35%bf

Goal: Lose as mcuh bf as possible looking to get down to 215 at the end of the cycle.

cycle: 4mgx3 a day=12mg when i feel effects diminish 1mg of keto will be used before bed to keep the cycle alive.

Diet: Not an exact diet trying to keep carbs very very low, trying to put my body in a state of ketosis. Aiming for 300g of protein a day and ttoal cals around 2300

training:workout 4-5 days a week depending on time available. low weight high rep workout. Aiming for 3 sets of 15-20 reps with each set ending to failure.

cardio: walking/jogging 4-5 times a week for 30-45 mins.

Supps:multi, ALA, pomogrante

notes: Hoping for a nice cycle lets get it started baby good night AM.

2. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::

Quote Originally Posted by zaph123
    stats: 5'9 226 28-35%bf

Goal: Lose as mcuh bf as possible looking to get down to 215 at the end of the cycle.

cycle: 4mgx3 a day=12mg when i feel effects diminish 1mg of keto will be used before bed to keep the cycle alive.

Diet: Not an exact diet trying to keep carbs very very low, trying to put my body in a state of ketosis. Aiming for 300g of protein a day and ttoal cals around 2300

training:workout 4-5 days a week depending on time available. low weight high rep workout. Aiming for 3 sets of 15-20 reps with each set ending to failure.

cardio: walking/jogging 4-5 times a week for 30-45 mins.

Supps:multi, ALA, pomogrante

notes: Hoping for a nice cycle lets get it started baby good night AM.

*Subscribed* Lookin forward to seeing your progress bro. Good luck!

For your diet I suggest you try that link that was posted in my thread to figure your your caloric intake. I also suggest( if you don't use it already) to try your cal info with fitday. Free fitness journal that is must. Goodluck brutha!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  196 lbs.

subscribed as well. i'm following a few alb logs, like to see how everyone does. are you doin before n' after pictures?
    "A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most." -George Bernard Shaw
    •   

4. Board Supporter

yes before and after pictures are going to be posted at the end. I am on fitday at the end i will open it to the public.

Day 1:HOLY ****! this stuff is aamzing. i woke up sick with coughing and sneezing. i didnt care because i was ready. Diet was SOOOOOO bad today i couldnt eat i probally had around 500 calories total today which is absolute ****. I skipped the workout and headed towards cardio i had no energy. Cardio was on a treadmill walking 3.8mph incline of 4 burned 307 calories for 3 miles 47 mins total. the albuterol is crazy i am not sure if the headaches was from the not eating no carbs or just because its a side effect. Some tylenol took care of the ehadache and the sneezing and coughing stopped after i was on the treadmill. Some sdies so far from the alb: headache maybe,semi cramps didnt fully cramp, Inc body temp, crazy sweating, increase in energy. the time fo the doses was 4mg@7am 4mg@2:30pm 4mg@6:30. TYhe last dose was definetly the strongest because of the shortest difference in time of the doses. Im loving the stuff so far I jsut hope im better for tomm. Im going to hit the sack early good night guys.
  5. Board Supporter

Day 2: Woke up even sicker took my first dose 4mg@7 am It increased my temp so much i couldnt continue to take the other doses. My temp got up to 102. The cycle is on hold once i feel better were going againg same plan. Some info i am down 3lbs already (not fat weight). I will definetly keep you guys updated. I am really pumped becasue this stuff kicks ass I will continue you this forumn and start over probally in a couple of days. peace.
  6. New Member

Day 2: Woke up even sicker took my first dose 4mg@7 am It increased my temp so much i couldnt continue to take the other doses. My temp got up to 102. The cycle is on hold once i feel better were going againg same plan. Some info i am down 3lbs already (not fat weight). I will definetly keep you guys updated. I am really pumped becasue this stuff kicks ass I will continue you this forumn and start over probally in a couple of days. peace.
    take at least a week and let your body fully recover. good luck, hope you feel better...
  7. Board Supporter

Yea will do im so frustrated because i was so pumped and ready for this
  8. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::

Sorry to hear about your sickness bro. Are you picking back up this week or still holding off?
  9. Board Supporter

I will be starting next monday i want a full recvoery.
  10. Board Supporter

Finally back ready to start tomorrow!
  11. King Kong

good luck with the cycle and hope your better. I think you will like this stuff, its just as effective as clen, without the sides (well at least for me).
  12. Registered User

also intrested in you results "subscribed
  13. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::

Any Updates?
  14. Board Supporter

GOD DAMN IT WHY CANT I CATCH A BREAK!!!!! Car accident today caused me to miss 2 doses. Some guy hit me from behind damn police reports took forever. Looks like tomorrow will be the official start day (knock on wood)
  15. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::

GOD DAMN IT WHY CANT I CATCH A BREAK!!!!! Car accident today caused me to miss 2 doses. Some guy hit me from behind damn police reports took forever. Looks like tomorrow will be the official start day (knock on wood)

Sorry to here that bro... You'll bounce back tomorrow just fine.
  16. Board Supporter

Ok finally back and its day 2 already. i started at 230lbs now at 229. So far everythign is good i will keep you updated and i will styart to be more organized starting tomm sorry for all the confusing stuff.
  17. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::

Ok finally back and its day 2 already. i started at 230lbs now at 229. So far everythign is good i will keep you updated and i will styart to be more organized starting tomm sorry for all the confusing stuff.

Good Luck. Can't wait to see your progress. How's cardio and breathing?
  18. Board Supporter

i was thinkin bout takin alb as a performance enhancer for cycling... anything u notice that might pertain to that post up :-)
  19. Board Supporter

Day 3: Side effects shakes are easily mainttained will be starting .5mg of keto ed before bed. Diet was on target. i am switching up my diet at this point to a Ketogenic diet. Today was an off day for weights. Running is absolutely awsome. i can run for longer distances without getting fatigued. breathign also seems easier and this only helps me because i hate cardio but w/e. I will post weight tomorrow missed weigh in.
  20. Banned

cant wait to see the before nad afetr pics iam thinking of starting mine soon but does alb cause bp to go up my last one was 137 /97 kinda hi i know
  21. Board Supporter

i didnt take my bp but i think it may increase it the before and after pics will be up at the end of the cycle.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How About a Tst/Trn/t3/alb cycle sound..
    By WhatsaRoid? in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 06:14 AM
  2. Mass Cycle Review
    By U of R Man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 08:47 AM
  3. On Lifeguards upcoming cycle
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 12:55 AM
  4. diet on cycle